PDA

View Full Version : Cobrakai. Is it worth?

Aris17n
04-08-2015, 06:13 PM
Is it worth the time and stars to buy him and try lvl him to gold?
Plz explain your yes/no
Cheers and thanks

Howard
04-08-2015, 06:18 PM
Cobrakai is personally too slow to use in PvP. He is however useful in Campaign and PvE.

That being said, for the cost in credits, get him. He wont be back for a while and is in a good spot for bingo. The cost in credits is nothing.

Plus he also looks cool.

Also, he could be useful in PvP for up to level 25.

Grim Jack
04-09-2015, 03:48 AM
I made a gold Cobrakai a while back and don't think I've used him more than a handful of times. If you don't have an abundance of stars I'd say don't bother. But I'd definitely buy him for credits if I didn't have him.

Kenneth Pocaigue
04-09-2015, 10:03 AM
Oh Man how I want to say this guy is pure awesome..... but hes not.. hes only Slightly awesome... Lets look at his specs...

Cobrakai

Genes: Zoomorph / Necro

Ability: Wound

Speed: 3.85

Damage and health not considered because Speed is currently the only relevant stat to be considered. Speed is 3.85... While this speed paired with his ability does mean he'll be putting up huge Damage over time... it also means that "Time" might not be a luxury this kid has.. 3.85 is much to slow for any mutant with the Wound ability.
Zoomorph / Necro Typing is AWESOME!! Seriously.. theres no drawback to this typing... except that Zoomorph comes first.. meaning he gets wound and not Heals.. And he completely loses out to Project x27 who has inferior Genes in comparison.. The metagame is populated currently with High health Sabers and Mythics, as well as Speedy Cybers and galactics.. This means that He technically CAN find a place on a team IF you can compensate for his speed somehow and also deal with X27 Reliably to allow him to get a hit in.. However... There are far better options that can achieve whatever Cobrakai hopes to achieve.. The Upcoming Cernunnos has far worse Gene typing but can still utilize the Wound Ability better than Cobrakai ever can.
His Design is awesome.. thats +value points... Buy in credits..