PDA

View Full Version : credits

Fadi Brahem
04-08-2015, 07:38 PM
i really want to learn how do i earn credit fast
i am fame 30 evo 18

Howard
04-08-2015, 08:49 PM
There is really no immediate fast credit earning, with exception of maybe JP; but you need jackpot tokens for that. There are long term solutions though

- Unlock all available compound areas. Focus on Mythic compounds as they have the highest capacity. Galactic is the next best
- Fill all compounds with 4 mutants
- Level up ALL of your mutants that are on the roof, credit generation is based on level of your mutants.
- Bankers help too

Right now I have about 150 mutants on my roof, all but a small few are at evo 42 to 44. I also have 8 bankers. This nets me about 8.5 mill per day

Fadi Brahem
04-08-2015, 11:46 PM
There is really no immediate fast credit earning, with exception of maybe JP; but you need jackpot tokens for that. There are long term solutions though

- Unlock all available compound areas. Focus on Mythic compounds as they have the highest capacity. Galactic is the next best
- Fill all compounds with 4 mutants
- Level up ALL of your mutants that are on the roof, credit generation is based on level of your mutants.
- Bankers help too

Right now I have about 150 mutants on my roof, all but a small few are at evo 42 to 44. I also have 8 bankers. This nets me about 8.5 mill per day

wow 8.5 m/day? that s really something i only get 200000/day :/ and i have lvl 1 myth compound and mega 2 galactic compounds
what is jp?

Grim Jack
04-09-2015, 01:43 AM
JP = Jackpot (slot machine).

Here's one tip: Raising a mut from lvl 1 to 2 increases your credit production just as much as if you increase a mut from lvl 17 to 18. Since you can lvl many mutants at low levels with the same effort as raising high levels higher, do as Howard recommended and lvl ALL your mutants as high as they can go as quickly as you can.

As far as Compounds go, Mythic are better only because you can wait longer between gathering credits without the Compound maxing out and ceasing to produce credits. If you can check every couple of hrs to collect credits, type of Compound is less important.

Matthew Sherry
04-09-2015, 02:42 AM
What I did was set a base line for my mutants. I got all of them to level 5, then 6, then 7 and so on. Working on getting them all to 10 right now thanks to all those double XP eggs from the Easter event. You get a nice increase in credit production over time and you will see more results sooner.

Howard
04-09-2015, 01:59 PM
Yes, always train your lowest mutants. When playing campaign to use up passes (I already beat campaign and thus can farm), I pick my 1 or 2 strong mutant, and then scroll to the bottom of my list and pick my lowest mutant to use in battle. This, coupled with 3x and 2x exp will increase your credit production.

Matthew Sherry
04-09-2015, 06:55 PM
Yes, always train your lowest mutants. When playing campaign to use up passes (I already beat campaign and thus can farm), I pick my 1 or 2 strong mutant, and then scroll to the bottom of my list and pick my lowest mutant to use in battle. This, coupled with 3x and 2x exp will increase your credit production.
The double xp easter eggs are great. 10 minutes of double XP is just enough for 5 fights. Best part is they keep dropping even after you get all the jackpot tokens.