PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Some things about mutant sets

IncWolf
04-08-2015, 11:21 PM
Hello everyone.
OUTPOST: I am not enough good in English, so don't bite me for Grammar mistakes xD

SUGGESTION: I know, that some of that idea could be provided by some players earlier, but I just want to know some reaction about them. What about a varies of mutants? How much ideas does Kobojo have? Do we have any mutants announcement? I think It will be great for players to have some announcement about new mutants (some stories and hints without specifying the name of the future mutants) - u know, like Riot Games makes in their "League of Legends" project :) There will be a great area for contests about guessing what kind of mutant it will be.
So... I have some ideas about mutants set...
I am fond of esoteric and mythological things and a "Zodiac" set was an unexpected bonus for me.Until I get my first silver mutant. So, I think, it will be better to provide some star levels for "Zodiac" set. It will raise them from "only for collectioners" status to "need to have".
The second idea is provide a "Seven Deadly Sins" set (Lust, Envy, Wrath, Sloak, etc.) and "The Ancient Gods" set (we have Anubis, but there are so many gods, that can be set as mutants for players).

For now, I don't really know, how useful my ideas are, so I just will be waiting for feedback on my proposals.

Thank you for reading and understanding that :)

ZettaX
04-09-2015, 03:34 AM
I think it was Matthew who first suggested to add Starred versions of Zodiacs, he gave the exact same reason you just did. I'm fine either way though.

I loved the "Seven Deadly Sins" idea, though. I'm sure there'd be some nice designs.

Matthew Sherry
04-09-2015, 06:33 AM
I think it was Matthew who first suggested to add Starred versions of Zodiacs, he gave the exact same reason you just did. I'm fine either way though.

I loved the "Seven Deadly Sins" idea, though. I'm sure there'd be some nice designs.

Yeah. I just want to see them buffed to gold star legend level. I'm all for every other non breedable to be buffed to that as well but Zodiacs are first on my priorities list. Start there, work up to the rest.

Hello everyone.
OUTPOST: I am not enough good in English, so don't bite me for Grammar mistakes xD

SUGGESTION: I know, that some of that idea could be provided by some players earlier, but I just want to know some reaction about them. What about a varies of mutants? How much ideas does Kobojo have? Do we have any mutants announcement? I think It will be great for players to have some announcement about new mutants (some stories and hints without specifying the name of the future mutants) - u know, like Riot Games makes in their "League of Legends" project :) There will be a great area for contests about guessing what kind of mutant it will be.
So... I have some ideas about mutants set...
I am fond of esoteric and mythological things and a "Zodiac" set was an unexpected bonus for me.Until I get my first silver mutant. So, I think, it will be better to provide some star levels for "Zodiac" set. It will raise them from "only for collectioners" status to "need to have".
The second idea is provide a "Seven Deadly Sins" set (Lust, Envy, Wrath, Sloak, etc.) and "The Ancient Gods" set (we have Anubis, but there are so many gods, that can be set as mutants for players).

For now, I don't really know, how useful my ideas are, so I just will be waiting for feedback on my proposals.

Thank you for reading and understanding that :)
Base off no star breedable mutants; Zodiacs are slightly better than Silver star mutants, silver's are 30%, Zodiac's are 50%. Gold Legends are 85%.

Seven Deadly sins sounds like an awesome idea for a new mutant set. So do Gods. Did you have the rest of the Egyptian gods in mind or a more varied set. There are enough gods out there for their very own bingo page, we already have Thor too. Could even have a small bingo page for just Egyptian ones like the Zodiacs have. I'm really liking these ideas.

Kenneth Pocaigue
04-09-2015, 09:38 AM
There are various outlets that Kobojo uses to announce the coming of new mutants, and even previews both ingame and in those outlets.. One of them is the MGG fanpage setup by Kobojo themselves.. They always announce new mutants and even have contests that give copies of them to lucky players.. What I'm taking away most from your proposal is the hinting part. I really like that idea.. MGG lacks any substance storyline wise and it would be pretty awesome if they worked on a storyline that actually gives revelation to new mutants.. It would be pretty sweet as well if there was some actually character development involved to enhance the backgrounds of many mutants and even aspects of the game. But as for simply "announcing" the arrivals of new mutants.. yeah.. Kobojo does that.. xP

Buffing Zodiacs... OMG THIS!! However they plan to do it.. they really should just do it!! The Zodiacs, The gamer Series, Exclusives, Holiday mutants.. etc etc.. The have amazing and lovable designs!! Some even have really Useful Gene typing, Niche attacking options, optimal speeds for general use and for their abilities, and did I mention.. Their Designs are just AWESOME!! Shame they are as bad as they are now.. tsk tsk... Buffing would be greatly appreciated..

New Set ideas!! The Sins Set would be pretty AWESOME!! They could do a Virtue set even!! Ancient Gods Set? Those sound so promising!! My Horus will be really happy to partner with a themed counterpart of himself.. xP

IncWolf
04-09-2015, 12:23 PM
Did you have the rest of the Egyptian gods in mind or a more varied set.
I know, that for now, we have Anubis, Horus (Egyptian), Thor (Scandinavian), Khali (Indian), Ceres (Roman). But we don't have any of the Greece gods (Zeus, Poseidon, Aid, Ares, Afrodita, etc.), the Slavic gods (Perun, Svarog, Veles), Iranic, etc. And Egptian gods are not shown themselves yet (I really fond of Anubis, but I like Seth too, as like as Bastet.
And I think, that Shintoism can give some big area for fantaisies and designs. And what else are we need to enjoy the game? Ofc, more mutants))

But as for simply "announcing" the arrivals of new mutants.. yeah.. Kobojo does that.. xP

Woops... I just new in English realm (before, I paid attention only on "101xp" - the company, that provide MGG on Russian sector), so it's not surprising for me, that I didn't know about some announcement. But, hints and storylines will be more attractive for players and I think, that must become a new level of some kind of involvment. I am grateful that you share my point of view)

Thanks for you all about your feedback and in continuation of the idea of the new mutant sets, you can also suggest the idea of the “Cinema” mutants. We already have Chuck Norris. But he had already outlived its role in the Internet. The new generation is poorly remembers the reason why Chuck Norris is considered to “cool” status. Are you know who MUST be in that case? The one who made a noise in the current generation - Hugh Jackman xD

Kenneth Pocaigue
04-09-2015, 02:04 PM
Hugh Jackman would be a great person to add to the roster!! For a Cinema Set, jason Statham and Liam Neeson are good people to Honor with a tribute.

There are many pseudo gods... cernunnos is a god, although I don't know of what origin.. Valkyrie is a Norse diety akin to angels that collect the souls of fallen warriors worthy to reside in the halls of valhalla.. Retribution is a direct nod to a rank of angels in christian myths.. Cryonos is a tribute to Ymir, a notable frost giant in Norse mythology.. There are others that are obscure I believe.. but Actual Gods would be nice to have xP.. Personally, I'd like to see a hundred handed Bhudda statue! Or Ancient Heroes Like the Greek Heracles, Japanese Goro Masamune, and many others xP.. Even a japanese god Like Tsukiyomi would be something interesting to put in xP

IncWolf
04-09-2015, 03:12 PM
And, there can be one more set, that will stack with other produced here - "The four horsemen of Apocalypse". I even have some ideas about their design and funny (or spooky) animation, but my drawing skills isn't good, like as my English :-) So, maybe later (when I will have more time) I will explain my vision about their design.
Stathem and Neeson will be great too - I just forgot about them. Jackie Chan, I think, can have some place in that list too.