PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] new genes or mutants

Fadi Brahem
04-09-2015, 07:43 PM
hello my idea is that kabojo add more genes to the game that will add more options and new mutants idea
genes ( elemental) like wind , fire ; earth ; water ....
for mutants idea i have
gunslinger ( warrior, warrior or mythic)
state : attack: high / health : resisitant / speed :fast

flameshocker (myth : warrior or galactic)
state : attack : destructive / heath : tank / speed :slow

IncWolf
04-09-2015, 08:02 PM
I think, that providing that type of genes will destroy the mechanic of the game. Remember, in case, when you add new genes, u must set them in the table of advantages and disadvanteges. I mean, fire destroy plants, plants destroy water and etc. And where would be "myphos", "undead" and others? Truly to say, I try to combine your idea with existed system and failed -.-"
Mutants ideas are great, but what origin is flameshocker have? Where did you take that idea?

Fadi Brahem
04-09-2015, 09:33 PM
I think, that providing that type of genes will destroy the mechanic of the game. Remember, in case, when you add new genes, u must set them in the table of advantages and disadvanteges. I mean, fire destroy plants, plants destroy water and etc. And where would be "myphos", "undead" and others? Truly to say, I try to combine your idea with existed system and failed -.-"
Mutants ideas are great, but what origin is flameshocker have? Where did you take that idea?

i don t know the idea just poprd into my head i guess it s a villan from spiderman series i don t know
but yea the genes are quiet a problems maybe i wil think of a gene that work better with the system

Maxime Demers
04-10-2015, 12:32 AM
how about generic type mutants? give them a generic first gene that has no weakness nor resistances (like the single gene mutants instead make it their primary type)

Fadi Brahem
04-10-2015, 07:24 AM
how about generic type mutants? give them a generic first gene that has no weakness nor resistances (like the single gene mutants instead make it their primary type)

but a mutants that has no weakness and no resisitans hmmmmmm................... i get it how about "void"