PDA

View Full Version : New Reactor Group

Max Rahl
11-29-2013, 10:46 AM
Has anyone else noticed the Timer that has now appeared on the Girl Power set in the Mutant Reactor?

I'm having a lot of fun with this game, but to me certain aspects don't seem quite fair. I've been playing for about a month now but can't really afford to buy any Gold. Thus far I have spent every Reactor Token I've been given or manage to earn on the Girl Power set (at least 15 Tokens) and I'm still missing one Mutant to complete it.

So, what happens next? Obviously in just over seven days the Girl Power set is to be replaced with the new set. Does this mean I'll never get the full set? If it's been this hard to collect these is there any point even trying to get the others, or are they to be replaced when I'm one Mutant away from completion?

This is probably the most frustrating aspect of M:GG (except now there's the slots for me to never win on too :disgust:)

Anyway. Thanks for taking the time to read what is basically a Rant, but hey ...that's what the internet's for ...right? :p

Net Mineski
11-29-2013, 10:57 AM
Hey how do i get the reactor tokens?

Jebo Politiku
11-29-2013, 11:02 AM
We will see,same here.

Jakub Topolski
11-29-2013, 04:58 PM
Has anyone else noticed the Timer that has now appeared on the Girl Power set in the Mutant Reactor?

I'm having a lot of fun with this game, but to me certain aspects don't seem quite fair. I've been playing for about a month now but can't really afford to buy any Gold. Thus far I have spent every Reactor Token I've been given or manage to earn on the Girl Power set (at least 15 Tokens) and I'm still missing one Mutant to complete it.

So, what happens next? Obviously in just over seven days the Girl Power set is to be replaced with the new set. Does this mean I'll never get the full set? If it's been this hard to collect these is there any point even trying to get the others, or are they to be replaced when I'm one Mutant away from completion?

This is probably the most frustrating aspect of M:GG (except now there's the slots for me to never win on too :disgust:)

Anyway. Thanks for taking the time to read what is basically a Rant, but hey ...that's what the internet's for ...right? :p

Unfortunately, u are correct. What kobojo is doing now, means: You WILL PAY MONEY, or u wasted all those tokens.
And after using 10 tokens on girl power, im still short of one mutant too.

Tudorel Luca
11-30-2013, 03:45 AM
Oh stop whining you bunch of apocalyptic ladies ! It's about evolution, moving on and diversification. Do you want the same PVE every week so you can finish it to ??

Shawn BM
11-30-2013, 02:11 PM
Oh stop whining you bunch of apocalyptic ladies ! It's about evolution, moving on and diversification. Do you want the same PVE every week so you can finish it to ??
PvE is same every time ...just with different theme.And i think it would be better if they add new reactor group with current 3 groups.so,any player can spin gothic or girl set,whatever they want.

Wolf Al Harez
11-30-2013, 04:22 PM
i hope they dont do more mistakes some of my friends stop playing mgg if they want money the can do some offers not forcing players to pay players will leave if you do that.
i hope kobojo read those comments and answer them

Nathan Foster
11-30-2013, 08:11 PM
I really don't see what the problem with them changing the reactor options I'm actually more surprised that they are only changing out one of them. I never expected them to leave the skins up for longer than a month or so and make it so that the only way to fill out the super hero list would be with gold but they have given out enough free tokens combined with the few that can be earned through pvp and pve that there isn't much of a problem getting mutants you want out of the reactors unless you have horribly bad luck

Jakub Topolski
12-01-2013, 04:49 AM
there is(...) much of a problem getting mutants you want out of the reactors unless you have (...) luck

Fixed your typo mate.

Frank Hege
12-01-2013, 09:16 AM
oh maybe now i get finally my 4 tokens i lost because of a bug and that i am waiting for 2 weeks (very fast support here)

i guess the only problem of changing is related to the in-wallet-fingers of kobojo that r jumping into the game now.

basicly the pvp now is ruled by players with reactor mutants. as a regular player u can get 2 tokens in 2 weeks. so even for the girlpower u need 1,5 mounth to collect them. for the heros even 4 mounth. if u r lucky and have no doubles (i already had 3 doubles)

so make the reactor fixed to a mounth or even 2 is making the game to a moneyplayer game. by the way it is already with a lot of updates they made recently.

so if the reactor is limited then it should be at least blocked to have a double!! or to give kobojo more chance for money at least when it was double already.

in general its a pitty that the game is turning that much to a paymentgame now. pay money and u win and have fun with new chararcters. pay no money and make the number of players higher, fun u can also get somewhere else. but this is unfortuanatly the problem for a ot of games.

put merchandising into the game !!! then u dont need to sell that much!!!!

Justin Allgeyer
12-01-2013, 01:19 PM
i was under the impression that the timer was just a limited time discount on the girl power group if you were choosing to purchase with gold instead of a reactor token.

Justin Allgeyer
12-01-2013, 01:26 PM
o and btw wah wah wah wah wah. every game made is in one way or another designed to make money. if you cant spend the money then just grind out the hours and level up slowly but surely. the reactor mutants for the most part are scaled down from the normal ones they are modeled after. its a slight scale down but none the less you are putting all your emphasis on reactor mutants when you should be breeding and grinding. i admit pve kinda sucks because the players paying dominate it making the campaigns and side tourneys are better anyway

Nathan Foster
12-01-2013, 02:36 PM
Fixed your typo mate. thanks i've had a chaotic schedule the last week and very little sleep so not really putting a lot of thought into sentence structure as long as its close enough to get the meaning across

Shawn Brown
12-01-2013, 07:14 PM
they should try 2 give us 1 last free try with it on the last day its available

Jacob Haugen
12-02-2013, 05:57 AM
i spent every reacter token too look at what i have to show for it :( i hope at least they will mabye bring back in rotation and possably save out places?

Benjamin Wilton
12-02-2013, 01:04 PM
i spent every reacter token too look at what i have to show for it :( i hope at least they will mabye bring back in rotation and possably save out places?

i was the same but i finally got it :3

Nicolas Daal Umak Saget
12-02-2013, 08:08 PM
in the Girl Power group, I managed to get Ninja Bunny 2 times, Banshee 2 times and Android 6 times, I can not have a Valkyrie, Mower and Daemonette,
* I hope they can put them in the shop at a time keeping the group name

Sergio Kiruz
12-02-2013, 10:13 PM
sorry but i need friend in mutants genetic gladiators :)
my names on facebook is SERGIO KIRUZ
ty for atension

Kirwin Chng
12-03-2013, 02:25 AM
I too have 1 more slot to fill for the girl power sroup please dont shut it down yet. one more to get my gold valkierie.

Bradford Dawson
12-04-2013, 02:09 AM
thanks i've had a chaotic schedule the last week and very little sleep so not really putting a lot of thought into sentence structure as long as its close enough to get the meaning across

You didn't have a typo, Jakup is just finding excuses to be a douche as usual.

The PVE should allow for at least one more stab at the reactor before it closes.

Edit: You may think I'm being a bit harsh towards Jakup, but he's always doing this. Even when he knows what he's talking about (And he does actually have some useful info at times) he rarely speaks in a way that isn't rude or disrespectful. Frankly, I'm starting to get kind of sick of his attitude.

Andru Hariton
12-05-2013, 10:06 AM
i only need steam punk lichcock to finish the steampunk team ... + it took me like 1 month( no doubles )

Karr1981
12-05-2013, 10:30 AM
Hi Guys,

There is the possibility for finished reactor sets to return in the future and is something we will consider, however currently this is not planned.

I can confirm however that if a reactor set was to make a return, your progress in the collection would be saved.

Thanks,

Chris

Shawn BM
12-05-2013, 02:08 PM
Hi Guys,

There is the possibility for finished reactor sets to return in the future and is something we will consider, however currently this is not planned.

I can confirm however that if a reactor set was to make a return, your progress in the collection would be saved.

Thanks,

Chris

well,that's some good news and i hope devs will make do the rotation thing..It would be nice if the rotation is after every month or won't be to long.

Max Rahl
12-06-2013, 04:17 AM
Thanks for the update there Chris ...it's definitely good to know that a return of the set wouldn't mean restarting, I'm just disappointed that I'm not going to get them all before it disappears for I have no intention of spending real money to do so. I am however looking forward to seeing the new skins. Overall I'm still enjoying the game and plan to continue playing for the foreseeable future.

Kamal Hazriq
12-06-2013, 02:14 PM
yesterday , I saw a new reactor group but dissapears today , the new reactor's name is Ghotic , it uses 1 RT

Omar Fernández Fonseca
12-09-2013, 09:29 PM
Well, the only thing i really wanted from that set was the bronze demon when I was low level, now I don't care anymore (won't miss the Gold Valkirie). The new set doesn't makes me crazy either, with the randomness of the spin it's not worth trying, I'd better save for the heroic mutants. The cost is higher, so is the punishment when you get duplicates, but at least I know I have a higher chance to get something REALLY good... unless it's that crappy green hulk thing... I hate it from the bottom of my heart.

Jason Dement
01-16-2014, 04:00 PM
Man, I love this game - But, these reactor doubles are lame! I just got 4 Martian Marauders from the Gothic reactor in a row! I dopped 5 tokens, got one mutant I didn't have, then got the Martian, and then - 3 more Martians... UGH... frickin sucks. With that much possibility of a double, I'm not even inclined to spend the 600 gold x2 to get the last two mutants I need. Usually I don't have a problem buying some gold if I really want something but I can't justify spending that kind of money and getting yet another copy of a mutant I don't need. Can we please get some update to this system that would at least extremely reduce the chance of getting a double?