PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Egg Collection will be the End for me.

Dean Siekert
04-10-2015, 09:16 AM
WHERE ARE THE PURPLE EGGS??? YOU DIDN'T GIVE ANY AS GIFTS AND I NEED 10 MORE IN 6 DAYS. FIX THIS!!!!!!

I'm sure I saw a few in my Gifts and I've completed more than 2 completed Daily Tasks.
Is the counter BROKEN like it was for my PvE #2.... Breed 2 mutants?? I ended up having to do 3 and was "Forced" by an Error to accept the mutant it bred for my Original #2. In order to get the PvE #2 done in a timely manner I ended up having to pay 500 Gold to get the 3rd Incubator slot opened up. The other mutants incubating there were 153 & 315 Gold to accelerate. You need to hire more Computer Programmers to keep your game working CORRECTLY.

Grim Jack
04-10-2015, 02:57 PM
Hi Dean,

As far as I've seen they are in 3 places: 1- on mobile platform as daily gift along with 5 gold. I do not know if the purple egg comes with the other daily gifts or not. 2- on FB platform by completing all 10 daily challenges. 3- as random gift received from Darwin's daily magnetic key.

Matthew Sherry
04-10-2015, 06:44 PM
I know it might seem obvious but you're not using the eggs are you? If you use them up they don't count towards your progress, it's not just collecting, you have to save them up too till you get enough.

Also for the crossbreeding, you have to accept it and not discard it. It says "successful crossbreeds". Idk if that's your issue or not.

Off topic: That signature is really obnoxious. It's oversize AND flashes. Could you change it? I know we don't have rules for signatures but it makes browsing this thread and any other threads you post in annoying.