PDA

View Full Version : [MGG Official] Contest: Write the Fennec's story and win it!

Pages : 1 [2]

Manuel Hugo Ramos Orosco
04-12-2015, 07:38 PM
la historia es que el niño baron urban perdio a su padre por que lo secuestraron otros mutantes ,quizo recuperarlo con un robot que esta contuyendo para que recupere a su padre luchando con cada mutante para que lo den indicios y encontrarlo con vida

MGG rules
04-12-2015, 08:15 PM
From the depths of his garage comes a mammal only known as Fennec. Fennec used to be a military engineer until the new recruits came in and replaced him. Ashamed that he could no longer be beside his comrades. Fennec wanted to prove to his commander that he was more than capable of beating the new recruits at their own job. Fennec spent countless hours in his garage designing a battle droid known as Ultra. Fennec signed himself and Ultra up for their first fight in the ring. Let me tell you one thing they annihilated their opponent and you could hear the distant cries of regret coming from inside Fennec's old commander.

Charaf Bojid
04-12-2015, 09:18 PM
this special mutant is a new type of robotic creatures with amazing abilities that could defeat stronger Opponents

Dire Deletion
04-12-2015, 09:43 PM
Fennec Plus Ultra is a super smart fox born from a chemical leak in darwins labs!
abused and Experimented on in captivity his whole life always seeking his freedom, Fennec finally escaped and was found Baron Urban.
Equipped with his robotic creation he seeks justice on animal abusers in the arena!

Dire Deletion
04-12-2015, 09:54 PM
https://www.facebook.com/mat.i.hat.9 this is my facebook.

asgardian
04-13-2015, 01:50 AM
Quick Brown the Fox got tired of his lazy dog so he transformed him into a monstrous mechanical jumping machine.

João Henrique Nogueira
04-13-2015, 02:11 AM
Psy Captain is a mutant from another planet, where everyone has a high intelligence, with its high technology they can create great battle machines that were used to protect their planet. This battle brought death of several of its kind, finally left one. This fled to this planet is unique with its robot fighting he managed to stay hidden until now.

MGG rules
04-13-2015, 04:16 AM
Fennec is a very special mutant so special that you might even call him a god. Ever since he was a kid Fennec knew he wasn't like the other mutants, Fennec wasn't a brute who was meant to kill other mutants, no he was much more than that and the scientists knew they could use this to their advantage in the arena. Once Fennec reached adult age the scientists gave him a task to create a mech code named as Ultra. Fennec completed this task easily and once he finished the mech the scientists entered him and Ultra into the arena. Fennec proud to be the undefeated nerd in the ring had made his creators goal accomplished.

Ralph Delrosario
04-13-2015, 05:38 AM
fennec is a mutant from the other galaxy called fennec galaxy where all fennec are super intelligent with their intelligence they created robots to save their galaxy from the pit lord but they lose and only one man was standing he is called fennec plus ultra and by his intelligence he created his special weapon it is the dog robot with a machine guns and laser beams and he fighted the pit lord andfennec plus ultra won

carljohn m ablola
04-13-2015, 07:21 AM
An animal was discovered in darwin's lab playing around. Its type is unknown but it leaves a trace that "IT" was aciddentally created on some experiments. After the discovery, they trained the little guy and learning it has the talent to control machines and robots as it's weapon. They knew that "IT" will conquer the arena one day.

Joshua Cacho
04-13-2015, 09:48 AM
From the depth of the desert comes the powerful fox, Fennec. In the past he had to leave his home because it was made a hunting zone and his family died,Fennec was become lonely so Fennec create a machine to have someone and to protect Fennec. ^_^

Idol Jayvie
04-13-2015, 10:46 AM
From a fox planet named "ULTRA" there is a smart fox,Fennec. two years he need to leave to his planet to go to the arena. He felt so down because he lost at the final game. He come back to the ultra to make a bot named "CROCOBOT" . Fennec come again to arena and finish the final battle. MY Story Hope You Like It Kobojo :D (y) Sorry for the grammar... if u pick me as a winner u can fix the grammar :P

JoeBro
04-13-2015, 12:49 PM
One Day, there was a fox called Fennec. His people lived on a planet called Mar Testra. The planet was rich and wealthy but it had one weakness: It did not have advanced weapons. You would probblay see muskets and halberds, mabye some bombs. But this was the year 2800, not 1600. One day, the earthlings invaded Mar Testra and killed almost everyone exepct Fennec and his family. His family sent him in an escape pod and wanted a better life for him. They told him about Darwin, and he went to him. Darwin wanted Fennec to be one of the Arena Champions because Darwin had visited Mar Testra before. Since then, Fennec and his new piece of tech have been pwning in the arena!

Kobojo, my mutants name is Joseph Sukonik so if i win this mutant, plz send it to this account!

Justin Dema
04-13-2015, 01:27 PM
Darwin lab produces a high amount of bubish . Most of time they are spare part of his experiments or semi destroyed parts but some times entire prototypes are thrown away.(insert name here) is an example of what happens when an animal finds this prototypes ,activates them by mistake and fuses with them .When Baron Urban men discovered (insert name here) they captured him and took it to their bos lab so it could be improved and a week later he entered in the arena to fight on urban side against Eva. Can u tame this wild creature?

Friendly tip never eat his food or u will be in lots of trouble

Jeremy Ali
04-13-2015, 02:31 PM
Not always animals is funny
in fact, today it uses a weapon
Only the price of gold in 1700

:positive::uncomfortableness:<3 JEREMY

Jeremy Ali
04-13-2015, 02:58 PM
<u>This animal that is the fox is an animal vicious in this gladiators arena. He has used a weapon that was a gift from darwin to defeat its enemies in this arena. This legendary mutant is similar like Rakk'n ruin, Fennec being small but has a powerful weapon.</u>

Praise O. Helix
04-13-2015, 04:14 PM
As a kid Fennec has always been fascinated by machines often going together with his father to his workplace. He loved machines. Then one day a group of evil people attacked his town killing people important to him. Angered by his lack of power Fennec devoted himself to making machines to make himself the strong Mutant he is Today.

Praise O. Helix
04-13-2015, 04:22 PM
A s a kid Fennec has always been fascinated by machines often going together with his father to his workplace.Then one day bandits attacked his home killing people important to him. Angered by his lack of power Fennec devoted himself to making machines to make himself as strong as he is today

Unregistered
04-13-2015, 05:03 PM
Hunted by a group of enemies, Fennec (the Fox) is on the verge of being captured for experiment purposes. At the same time, an Ultra (the Robot) malfunctions and reprograms itself to save Fennec (the fox) from being captured. Now Fennec Plus Ultra (the name) will stop at no cost against those who stand in their way….

My Mutant ID is Finx Hux

Juninho Machado
04-13-2015, 09:21 PM
What happens when you cross a fox with a cyber beast? We have the most devastating bounty hunter of the arenas. Along with his cyber sidekick, this mutant accept anything involving money and challenge.

Alessio
04-13-2015, 10:45 PM
Born from the union of a clever fox and a monstrous dinosaur robot this mutant is more 'strongest of all in the arena, you're probably wondering why .. but "CiberFox" is able to kill thanks to the intelligence of the fox above and the dinosaur robot under destroys everything...try it!!

Killua
04-14-2015, 01:47 AM
[B]One day, this animal was always lonely. Everytime he was entering the class his classmates tease him! "Lonely" "Lonely" Lonely" All he always hear all the time. But, he had a friend that he can help him, "Need some help?" said his friend. "Of course, Yes" "Im LOSER", said the animal. but his friend said that You're not loser because when you are born you are winner WHY? because there is many sperm cells of your daddy you came out! See?
"Hahaha" You make me happy, Said the ANIMAL. The ANIMAL didn't know that his friend was scientist. I will help you, I am scientist!, said his friend,. "Ahhm" that's great You Can help me? Please make me a gear, a robot that I can manage and control. Said the ANIMAL
Then Follow me, said the Scientist Friend. Enter this incubator.
The animal entered it he feel changes in his body. When he came out his wish was get. He got many skills that is unbelievable.
The animal was very thankful to his scientist friend.
One day, He saw his classmate teasing many children. He came out and said! Stop, why are you doing to them! If you didn't stop then I kill You
Many months,days,years, He became A MUTANT that help many people who are bullied and teased.
Darwin hired him to be his MUTANT protector

~THE END~

Unregistered
04-14-2015, 02:25 AM
One time,there fighting with Fennec Plus Ultra's Biography.Fennec Plus Ultra's Biography attacked Enforcer but Enforcer revenge Fennec Plus Ultra's Biography.Fennec Plus Ultra's Biography defeted so he go to the med lab to full its life.then before he go Fennec Plus Ultra's Biography to go to its place to rest for a minute.The mutant battle get so long to the arena,Fennec Plus Ultra's Biography go to the arena to kill all the mutant.after 24 hours the judges decided who is the winner,after the judges decide,they scream "Fennec Plus Ultra's Biography won" so Fennec Plus Ultra's Biography home with a 1000 gold and he submited the gold to the humans.

MGG rules
04-14-2015, 03:06 AM
Born within the jungle Hiroshu, comes a mutant that has out of this world technological skills and his name is Fennec. Fennec didn't have any parents when he grew up, so Fennec spent 18 years of loneliness until he created a companion robot named Ultra. But he still couldn't find the joyfulness that he yearned for with his companion so he decided to take all his loneliness and depression into the arena. Fennec turned his companion into a killing machine who only wanted destruction and gore, the two debuted in the ring as the unknown duo, now they are known as the ones who strike fear into every opponent with their shear brutality.

Hope you guys enjoyed this story if you didn't like it criticize me for it,let me know what I can do better on or you can just say it sucked,if you liked it give me props or a high five both are just as cool, good luck to everyone have fun and just remember anybody can win no matter what, have pride in the stories you guys made I mean come on everybody's stories are awesome don't be ashamed of your work there is always room for improvements, new approaches to a story, but in general just have fun alright I need to be quiet by peeps good luck.

spyder95
04-14-2015, 06:00 AM
The lonely fox had the world cut out for him until he met a dinosaur in the middle of the mutant invasion he was left with no choice then to armor up and fight for his freedom while enduring the annoying growls from his dinosaur buddy.

catalin
04-14-2015, 08:52 AM
In laboratory recently was finally an experiment. Of chemicals after the experiment came to an animal burrow . When that animal turned into a mutant who was craving ferocious fight . The animal went in the laboratory and perfected weapons . And now came the arena to face with the most powerful mutants .

VISHAL LAKAHANI
04-14-2015, 09:44 AM
ONE of the meanest creatures of the universe , ______ are the most extreme fighters and do not stop untill they get their FOOD .... now as their earlier food system came to an end they have come to the arena to have all they can eat bufet ... YUM !!!!

Bogdan Cimpoiasu
04-14-2015, 09:45 AM
Mater Yoda from Star Wars had a son and teached him martial arts and strategic tactics. However, he wasn't a good aprentice and prefered the brute force. After his father died, his son combined the technology from C-3PO and R2-D2 in a deadly machine and sworn to protect the galaxy.

PPKIL
04-14-2015, 01:49 PM
WHEN THE EART WAS FILLED WITH DINOSAURS.........SUDDENLY A METEOR HIT THE EARTH....ALL THE DINOSAURS DIED...BUT ONE SURVIVED..as the tecnology nd the lifestyle was rapidly increasing....this dinosaur couldnt adapt to it......but a scientist found the dinosaur....and realised its capability to fight when needed......the scientist ..then turned the dnosaur in a highly technological device which would fight for the good of the people

Glen Abssey
04-14-2015, 03:04 PM
this mutant is a master mind for creating weapons small but really smart with great inventions for really really sick and sweet weapons
who could ever out smart this mutant:glee:

Unregistered
04-14-2015, 08:56 PM
hola que tal miren yo quiero ganar pero si pierdo no pasa nada pero por lo menos lo intete grasias por tener un juego mui lindo grasias eba

Lykhan Ebarita
04-15-2015, 03:53 AM
Exo Cookie, Rakk n' Ruin, and Fennec Plus Ultra were an unstoppable trio in their galaxy. Now they have come to our planet to challenge our greatest warriors. Exo Cookie and Rakk n' Ruin came first. Now, Fennec Plus Ultra has arrived and now their trio is complete. Nothing can stop them.

Tcah Paroen
04-15-2015, 04:29 AM
in the old days, there was a professor who lives alone in a forest, he was lonely. One day he found an animal that fell from the sky and flying saucers, and it seems he was injured. he also created a robot to robot beast and it looks like it worked on him and it went well. but after the beast tried it, it even becomes wild animals and wild and even the professor wants to hunt, so that professor was injured and condemned the beast and called her WALL-E, because he found it in a pile of garbage near the river in the forest.

Unregistered
04-15-2015, 12:01 PM
hola que tal miren yo quiero ganar pero si pierdo no pasa nada pero por lo menos lo intete grasias por tener un juego mui lindo grasias eba

percy j
04-17-2015, 09:36 PM
quando um gato um goliad e muita muniçao se encontrao o resultado e o terrorem pessoa adora pelos seus capitoes e odiado pelos seus adversario lavem kobojo a funsao perfeita de gato e homem

Александр
04-18-2015, 09:30 PM
Этот маленький зверёк на первый взгляд кажется безобидным ,но ваши глаза вас обманывают.Этот зверь далеко не так прост он последние чудо инженерии , смесь машины и живого организма.У него в управлении настоящее механическое чудовище. Механо лис был создан что бы убивать все на своем пути оставляя вызженную землю позади.Встретившись с ним на арене бегите без оглядки

sonny_cabardo@yahoo.com
04-19-2015, 05:02 AM
sana mag karoon ako ng maraming reactor pati gold

Fra N Cis
04-20-2015, 05:57 AM
one of the animal from the planet munnyx.. like rakk n ruin.. it had a advance weapon.. it came to arena seeking for revenge to the sentinels..

Thu Ninio Stone Biltz
04-21-2015, 07:33 PM
segun yo se trata de una aventura que tuvo este mutante con la ciudad de egipto la cual es q el montado asu robot que se parece aun perro o un gato es una especie de mutante la cual se caracteriza por su atuendos y ataques q pueda aser o la velocidad q ese mutante pueda tener devido asu caracterisaciom esa especie de mutante parece ser cibero y sable lo cuakl indica q es fenomenal

NoJus Inapas
04-22-2015, 03:19 PM
He was a dissbanded pet who fought his way up to this amazing mech he foughted all of the mutants and killed everyone of them he is the Impossible he is the Mutant who all mutants are scared of he lived in a cruel world and hes not scared of living in one again!

Unregistered
04-25-2015, 12:15 AM
Perhaps no other animal that has played a major role in the history of warfare from this mutant. This mutant has spiked collars and big weapons. This weapon was given from darwin to defeat its enemies. :hypnotysed::hypnotysed:

quiro unmutante

Vasco Soares
04-25-2015, 01:27 PM
Viny is Eva's pet.Eva trained this coyote to the maximum of his skills and gave Viny one unique vehicle for him to command.Eva found Viny in the Gobi Desert, Viny lost his parents to a hunters attack.Eva took care of him and now he his super stong and ready to own the arena.