PDA

View Full Version : Britany Tag

Andrew Witte
04-10-2015, 07:07 PM
Yah I feel that it is kidna way to op to have a tag team mutant that hits all 3 at once and kill them. Was fighting a way low level player just to do the challenges and then bam all dead on my side. Its one thing to use a verry beond overpowering tag team but to have one that hits all three is overkill Should only be one mutant attack type or have some kind of limitations on it as well. Not really sure what kind of limitations but something at least and is why I never really do pvp due to it being kidna broken to me

Buddy Lee
04-10-2015, 07:09 PM
Yup Same here way too Over Powered. I hope in that the Devs take a look at this and make a nerf on that mutant.

Matthew Sherry
04-10-2015, 07:24 PM
We have already had many threads about Britany and tags and PVP in general. The consensus is she is overpowered and the tag system is flawed. We still have no idea when or what the devs will do but supposedly they do take out feedback into consideration and something is being done. We just don't know when.

Jack Jones
04-10-2015, 09:49 PM
Just to correct Matthew Sherry because he is wrong....... the consunsus as you put it is basically your opinion with little fact....... Britany is not overpowered, it is the tag system which is flawed. Using words like 'the consensus is' is extremely misleading and based on his own view on very limited forum posts (post on forums are almost zero compared to people who play the game).

Matthew Sherry
04-11-2015, 12:04 AM
Just to correct Matthew Sherry because he is wrong....... the consunsus as you put it is basically your opinion with little fact....... Britany is not overpowered, it is the tag system which is flawed. Using words like 'the consensus is' is extremely misleading and based on his own view on very limited forum posts (post on forums are almost zero compared to people who play the game).
Sorry I should have made it clearer, she is overpowered as a tag. Which she is and everyone does agree on that. Britney on her own as a mutant is not overpowered. Her speed makes her to slow to be worth using.

Buddy Lee
04-15-2015, 02:55 AM
Good points I agree aswell.