PDA

View Full Version : Tengu upgrade

Larry Larsson
04-11-2015, 11:37 PM
Guys, I got a Tengu mutant for compleating my gold bingo card, now, how do I upgrade it? Is there a specific recipe?
God Bless,
Larry

Matthew Sherry
04-12-2015, 01:58 AM
Since it's Necro/Zoo you can use any mutant with the Necro or Zoo gene. Use a Zombie/Leech Lord for the fastest breed times. You could use a Beast/Kaiju Kitty but it would take longer to breed, I think. They both have the same chance of getting you a Tengu.

john mentex
06-15-2015, 06:53 PM
As soon as people gets tengu, pvp will be rule by tengu! Britany was the major problem and have ben solved!

John MacDonald
06-15-2015, 07:57 PM
As soon as people gets tengu, pvp will be rule by tengu! Britany was the major problem and have ben solved!

The difference is that Tengu requires... What? Several hundred hours of breeding and dozens of gold stars?

I mean... I'm on my way to getting it, but it won't take over like Brittany.

john mentex
06-15-2015, 08:50 PM
Well tengu retaliate 60% plus 2 orbs, it will be 74% of retaliation! Lets say a faster creature atacking him, would die without tengu moving! Its 3 times buck maurice retaliation!

Kenneth Pocaigue
06-18-2015, 07:03 PM
Tengu is already a threat in PvP.. He doesn't even need retaliation Orbs to be a threat.. He deals the same retaliation damage to X27 as a double retaliation orb Galactic Guardian... and Tengu is Resisted!! Give him Life orbs and speed orbs and all of a sudden he only needs to hit just... once.. Sometimes he doesn't at all..he can be answered to by slightly faster Mythics but still.. He chunks health off of anything that even looks at him.. I ran a team of double tengu and Buck and went on a defensive winning streak against higher evo players... Hes a threat... and he doesn't take much to get to gold.. I got my gold tengus in one try each.. Zombie.. got all my tengus in one try.. its a matter of luck and knowing the mechanics of the breeding.. which is really simple..

Damiano Iurlaro
05-17-2016, 04:11 AM
Tengu with 2 retaliate orbs on 3rd level...can be upgrade to a 94% of retaliate?

Klofak
05-17-2016, 09:59 AM
I often have to fight against 2 platinum Tengu's in defense in PVP. Just take medium speed mythic mutants and one speedster with a tag - to eliminate the third mutant whatever it might be.
I personally use - Lily, Bazzinger and Wind Spirit - against a multiple Tengu defense.

Damiano Iurlaro
05-17-2016, 11:17 PM
Tengu with 2 retaliate orbs on 3rd level...can be upgrade to a 94% of retaliate?