PDA

View Full Version : Why not add all reactor so we can choose which one we want

Prabu Farel Siliwangi
04-13-2015, 05:12 AM
Hello kobojo team,i want to give you a suggestion.
I'm already discuss it with my friends in the group,We want you to give back all reactor so we can choose which one we want.Example:you give back Japan,Gothic,Space Wars,etch.So we have 8 reactor slot:Girl power,Steampunk,Gothic,Superheroes,Japan,Space Wars,Big Boss,and Supervillain.
I hope you like my suggestion and make it happen,because many of my friend missed some reactor and they want it back

[K] Pogolina
04-13-2015, 08:39 AM
Hello kobojo team,i want to give you a suggestion.
I'm already discuss it with my friends in the group,We want you to give back all reactor so we can choose which one we want.Example:you give back Japan,Gothic,Space Wars,etch.So we have 8 reactor slot:Girl power,Steampunk,Gothic,Superheroes,Japan,Space Wars,Big Boss,and Supervillain.
I hope you like my suggestion and make it happen,because many of my friend missed some reactor and they want it back

Hey Prabu,

Thank you for sending your feedback our way.

Ceasing opportunities is an important part of the game - If every reactor collection was available all the time it would take away from the "exclusivity" factor. :)

So you need to have a little patience and keep an eye out, sooner or later the reactor you're aiming for will be back. :)

Cheers,
Alex

Prabu Farel Siliwangi
04-13-2015, 10:36 AM
Thanks.But i'm already finish 4 Reactor:Superheroes,Gothic,Japan,and Space Wars(I don't care about Girl power or Steampunk).But if Big Boss will disappear i will lost my chance to get Neo Urban for my collection.And many of my friends didn't finish their reactor yet after it gone and they always ask me to discuss it with you

[K] Pogolina
04-13-2015, 02:13 PM
Thanks.But i'm already finish 4 Reactor:Superheroes,Gothic,Japan,and Space Wars(I don't care about Girl power or Steampunk).But if Big Boss will disappear i will lost my chance to get Neo Urban for my collection.And many of my friends didn't finish their reactor yet after it gone and they always ask me to discuss it with you

Hey Prabu,

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but, unfortunately, the Big Boss collection will indeed disappear soon (it will possibly be back in the future). If you want to invest in this collection, you can always use the gold spin, which will result in no duplicates (unless you have finished the collection, of course).

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us!

Prabu Farel Siliwangi
04-13-2015, 02:26 PM
Hmmmm ok then.There's another way to obtain Neo Urban,From Legendary Bingo

David Deal
04-13-2015, 03:38 PM
I think most people would prefer one of the 3 rotating monthly, non randomized. That gives you 3 months go at any of them but let's you complete them more predictably. I've been waiting for steam punk for close to a year and it seams the 1 reactor coin ones take the longest to refresh.

[K] Pogolina
04-13-2015, 05:19 PM
I think most people would prefer one of the 3 rotating monthly, non randomized. That gives you 3 months go at any of them but let's you complete them more predictably. I've been waiting for steam punk for close to a year and it seams the 1 reactor coin ones take the longest to refresh.

Hey David,

We'll make sure to forward all your feedback. :)

Thanks for participating so often in the forum!

Cheers,
Alexandra

David Deal
04-14-2015, 01:21 PM
Np and thanks!