PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] why don't you remove the tag team from pvp please or make pvp without tags !!!

Mohamed Elsaid Moanes
04-15-2015, 07:57 PM
i am just saying that the tag team now give advantage to lower evo player to win over higher evo player even without even using proper strategy they just choose a very high powerful tag which strikes all the mutants and that's it, they win with only one attack !!!!! and we can see the same thing happens in defence mode they have spare time to only select the very high evo players which have attack that strikes all the mutants with one hit so they win immediatly when they defence team activated which leaves us moderate evo players (my evo is 50) to choose powerful tags against lower evo players as well as higher evo players but we only take 10 points facing lower evo player and we don't take much points while facing higher evo players so the tag team is just an advantage to the low evo players !!!!!!! so all that i am asking is to make a new pvp without tag team or to remove the tag team from the current one please think clearly in what i said

ToXiN
04-19-2015, 12:38 AM
I agree.
Do you have Britanny as a TAG?
- Yes: You win.
- No: You lose.

Also, lower evo players attacking me all the time, so I'm losing 20 points each fight. I just can't defend myself against so many Britannys.

PvP requires tactic and brainstorming no more. PvP is dead.

stalion199
04-22-2015, 05:08 AM
I agree.
Do you have Britanny as a TAG?
- Yes: You win.
- No: You lose.

Also, lower evo players attacking me all the time, so I'm losing 20 points each fight. I just can't defend myself against so many Britannys.

PvP requires tactic and brainstorming no more. PvP is dead.

if you will remove the tag team u will ose also .. and your points will down also

[K] Pogolina
04-22-2015, 08:54 AM
i am just saying that the tag team now give advantage to lower evo player to win over higher evo player even without even using proper strategy they just choose a very high powerful tag which strikes all the mutants and that's it, they win with only one attack !!!!! and we can see the same thing happens in defence mode they have spare time to only select the very high evo players which have attack that strikes all the mutants with one hit so they win immediatly when they defence team activated which leaves us moderate evo players (my evo is 50) to choose powerful tags against lower evo players as well as higher evo players but we only take 10 points facing lower evo player and we don't take much points while facing higher evo players so the tag team is just an advantage to the low evo players !!!!!!! so all that i am asking is to make a new pvp without tag team or to remove the tag team from the current one please think clearly in what i said

Hey Mohamed,

This feedback has been forwarded to the team.
Bottom line is: we want to make PVP more interesting for our Psy Captains and we do recognize there is space for improvement in this area. I assure you the team is deeply aware of the constructive criticism that has been sent our way in regards to PVP and we are diligently working on addressing this.

I'd also like to encourage you to send us any other suggestions you may have in regards to improving this or any other features of the game. :) We really appreciate that you take the time to describe your game-play experiences and showing us how we can make MGG an even better game!

Bas Suilen
04-22-2015, 11:19 AM
Pogolina;25615']
I'd also like to encourage you to send us any other suggestions you may have in regards to improving this or any other features of the game. :) We really appreciate that you take the time to describe your game-play experiences and showing us how we can make MGG an even better game!
The solution is very simple and I've said it many times but I'll repeat it once more.

BAN multiple attacks from PVP.
Yes, this will completely screw tags like brittney and buranka, but think about it.

When a tag strikes which attacks multiple mutants, your whole team could be killed without even landing a hit. Same goes for a Buck Maurice which sometimes attacks multiple mutants.
So in the new system; even if you use a brittney tag, it will only attack one mutant.

By limiting the tag to one mutant, your other mutants still have a shot.

The brittney tag will still work properly campaign and PvE.

Kenneth Pocaigue
04-23-2015, 02:01 AM
The solution is very simple and I've said it many times but I'll repeat it once more.

BAN multiple attacks from PVP.
Yes, this will completely screw tags like brittney and buranka, but think about it.

When a tag strikes which attacks multiple mutants, your whole team could be killed without even landing a hit. Same goes for a Buck Maurice which sometimes attacks multiple mutants.
So in the new system; even if you use a brittney tag, it will only attack one mutant.

By limiting the tag to one mutant, your other mutants still have a shot.

The brittney tag will still work properly campaign and PvE.

That solution is not as simple as it sounds.. they would have to rework PvP coding and Tag coding just to get to an issue of players abusing a mechanic in a player versus player environment. Tags are controllable, yeps... Why do you think Britany is so common? Because players can choose to make her their tags. Shes broken, yes, but she was designed that way.. Players abusing her in PvP was not intentional by the developers. It is a player to player problem, not a Developer to player problem. It is often those same players that hate her so badly in PvP that use her so often in PvP. And Higher evo Players intentionally set Britany as their tags in order to help Lower evo players get a leg up, they provide a service. Banning or Neutering Britany/Buranka/Spread attacking mutants makes a mockery of the services provided by your friends. Strategy? There is a strategy that a player can use to deal with Britany, buranka, or any mutant that they might be afraid of getting tagged against their team. It is called Team Preview, that nifty little graph that Shows the Gene spread of the mutants you are about to face. it can be manipulated if you learn how to even read it. And what you want to do is Manipulate it so that the attacking player see's a team that (A) They can beat without having to use a or Buranka tag or (B) has genes that make Britany an unfavorable Choice to use. Buranka has less power than britany, and you can always have your Brit/Buranka tags in defense as well. Sooner or later Kobojo will release a mutant that can surpass britany in general tag usage... Like maybe a Mutant with 2 speed and tremendous amount of attack and health without a spread attack. But even then you would still be down one mutant on the tag... the way it was before Britany came into the picture.

If you guys really want them to fix PvP, their focus should be more on the points rather than the mutants or their attacks.. Can anyone say Caps? Or should I expand upon this?

Matthew Sherry
04-23-2015, 06:45 PM
That solution is not as simple as it sounds.. they would have to rework PvP coding and Tag coding just to get to an issue of players abusing a mechanic in a player versus player environment. Tags are controllable, yeps... Why do you think Britany is so common? Because players can choose to make her their tags. Shes broken, yes, but she was designed that way.. Players abusing her in PvP was not intentional by the developers. It is a player to player problem, not a Developer to player problem. It is often those same players that hate her so badly in PvP that use her so often in PvP. And Higher evo Players intentionally set Britany as their tags in order to help Lower evo players get a leg up, they provide a service. Banning or Neutering Britany/Buranka/Spread attacking mutants makes a mockery of the services provided by your friends. Strategy? There is a strategy that a player can use to deal with Britany, buranka, or any mutant that they might be afraid of getting tagged against their team. It is called Team Preview, that nifty little graph that Shows the Gene spread of the mutants you are about to face. it can be manipulated if you learn how to even read it. And what you want to do is Manipulate it so that the attacking player see's a team that (A) They can beat without having to use a or Buranka tag or (B) has genes that make Britany an unfavorable Choice to use. Buranka has less power than britany, and you can always have your Brit/Buranka tags in defense as well. Sooner or later Kobojo will release a mutant that can surpass britany in general tag usage... Like maybe a Mutant with 2 speed and tremendous amount of attack and health without a spread attack. But even then you would still be down one mutant on the tag... the way it was before Britany came into the picture.

If you guys really want them to fix PvP, their focus should be more on the points rather than the mutants or their attacks.. Can anyone say Caps? Or should I expand upon this?
Players can only choose to make her their tag by a needlessly complicated system of making sure she was the last mutant to come out of their breeding center. I have about 10 other mutants I want to use regularly but I can't because they came out of the incubator after my Buranka. It's messy and I wish they would change it so we could just pick the mutant we want for a tag. I don't have the extra gold stars to make more Burankas. Thats the only way around the problem and it's annoying.

Ok so, higher evo players, or any players for that matter set Brit as their tag because those 2, situation depending, are the 2 best tags in the game right now. They do massive damage across all 3 enemy mutants. Everyone wants to use them. People have them as tags so more people will use their tag and they will generate more campaign passes for themselves. It lets players who don't deserve to win get cheap victories. I say don't deserve to win because often times their evo is really low or their defense team isn't good. What should have been an easy win suddenly becomes an undeserved loss because of 1 tag attack from a Brit. When I go into a fight, I expect to loose 1 mutant to a tag attack, just like I expect to kill 1 mutant with my tag attack. I think that's balanced because you are going in blind, so you pick what you think is the best set of genes to win then use your tag to eliminate or weaken the biggest problem on the enemy team. What's not balanced is loosing all 3 mutants or killing all 3 mutants with a single attack. There is no chance for either side to win. PVP is literally fastest mutant attacks, calls in Britney, wipes enemy team.

You want to talk strategy? Britney has made EVERY type of mutant that isn't a Saber or Zoo gene for the 1st gene. Where is the strategy in that? You have to have those mutants as your defense team or you're definitely going to wipe to a Brit tag. This does leave you open to Buranka but Brit is more common so you are coming out with a net gain in wins if you set up for Brit. Also using Zoo gives you a slight edge on Buranka at the cost of possibly loosing more mutants to Brit so a mix of Saber and Zoo seems reasonable. But that's the extent of your strategy.

Also I had to laugh at 2 things,
1 " Players abusing her in PvP was not intentional by the developers. It is a player to player problem, not a Developer to player problem"
and
2 "Banning or Neutering Britany/Buranka/Spread attacking mutants makes a mockery of the services provided by your friends"

1; Are you serious? Not a developer problem? Brit abuse was not intentional? You're telling me the people who make the game have no idea how it works? They saw this coming. They had to of seen this coming. She was released with the intention to make money. See that mutant that wiped your defense team? It's only 1500 gold! Give you're friends to power to do the same! Where as X27 was still sitting pretty at 2500 because they know it's the best way to call in your tag so people want it to use their Brit tags. People buying Brit for 1500 as a tag then 2500 for X27 to use their friends tag. Kobojo probably made a mint of those 2 mutants. Theres even a pack that comes out for 3000 gold with Brit AND X27 in it, also Exo Cookie but who cares about him.

Buranka was probably at 2000 gold because it's versatile enough to actually be used in PVP fights, whereas Brit is not and probably won't be for most players. Supposedly at massively high evo's slow mutants do come out on top due to scaling, supposedly.

2. Who cares? Seriously. Once Brit/Buranka tags are gone people will go back to using stuff like Buck, Exo Cookie, Dezinger, all those big mutants, just like it was BEFORE Brit came out. People are still gonna be making crazy amount of passes because they will still be passes from other players wanting easier wins. Just not guaranteed wins. Which is a very good thing and will restore some balance to PVP. The game will be vastly improved by that one simple fix.

Just to point out I went hard on Brit specifically because I feel Buranka is on the edge of being an overpowered tag. It's only overpowered if the enemy team is comprised of at least 2 Saber/Mythic mutants or 2 Galactic/Necro. It doesn't hurt the game as much as Brit because she has enough damage to grievously injure everything except Saber mutants making it an easy win anyway. The argument can be made for Buranka though, so spread attacks do need to be removed.

Kenneth Pocaigue
04-23-2015, 08:29 PM
Again, reworking an entire facet of gameplay to fix 2 mutants is not a simple fix. Removing those two particular mutants is unfair to the rest of your garden variety mutants. Britany is extremely Overpowered as she with her +75% damage boost over other spread users, but that is balanced out by her gene typing which is horribad. Britany was released with the intention of being the most powerful mutant at her time and for a time to come, something players can enjoy. The Developers did NOT intend to have her abused like a ragdoll in PvP, they intended her to be a mutant that will "Help" players in every aspect of the game. The perception is warped because of her success in the "Help" she provides most notoriously in PvP.
She is working as intended in ways not intended and people are just mad because she excels at what she does. Removing her only viable use for anything in the game from even just one part of the game is like removing the Gold from a pure gold bar because it is shining the way gold shines..

PvP is the same as PvP in pretty much any other game.. you win some you lose some.. Nobody said you are gonna win all the time, and tags were allowed in the first place to help a player have a better shot at winning.. The animosity is always on britany because again.. she excels at what she does. The Problem is that it isn't her fault, but the fault in the players that abuse her and feed into that negative perception. Instead of "simply" removing Spread attacks, ((because someone does it best)), which is a complex sequence of coding layered onto another complex sequence of coding layered onto yet another sequence of... Seriously.. Simple? Why not Just Put caps instead of removing and re-coding all of that stuff. Putt a cap on the Damage allowed by tags to match your evo level.. Or a cap on the amount of points you can lose or win that is relative to each other.. Since everyone is crying about PvP let it only apply to PvP. Because Honestly speaking... You have the same advantage that that lower evo player has... you only don't win as much points... which is why her existence is viewed so negatively.. I bet if you can win back the same amount of points you lost, or even more, Britany wouldn't be so hated.. But then again... that would raise the standards for reward tiers in PvP..

How about this for strategy? Take those two Saber genes and those two mythic genes and place them anywhere you want to across 3 mutants and whatever you want the rest to be. Or you can take every single gene and run with it.. While you are at it, take into account the speed and Health of the mutants you use.. Set yourself up so that you can Survive that initial tag attack... and then retaliate with a tag of your own. you can bait out what attack a mutant will use even if it is a tag by using your primary genes. You can even bait out what tags are going to be picked by using your primary genes, or even the total combined level of your team. You can use the star rating system to bait out the tags your opponent will pick.. People always look at Britany whenever they lose.. Britany, Britany, Britany.. Like that crying kid under the blanket a few years back, I shall nonchalantly say.. "Leave Britany alone"... Try looking at what you can do as a player to avoid, or survive that Britany tag... Or even get her Tagged in first... Or do we not strategy?

Oh by the way, I actually have a long list of tags that are NOT Britany or Buranka and use them regularly in PvP. I probably run through more Dezinger, X27, and Thor tags than I do Britany... And Of all the Britanys that I end up getting hit by in PvP, I only lose to about 30% of them.. my defense teams hold up quite nicely. With a shallow evo of 36... I would say there really is no excuse...

Buddy Lee
04-24-2015, 03:52 AM
Yes Please tell them about Britany TAGS, Thanks.

Buddy Lee
04-24-2015, 03:54 AM

I agree the Britany Tag is way too Overpowered.