PDA

View Full Version : Increasing Campaign Passes amount

Matthew Sherry
04-16-2015, 08:36 PM
I was thinking about buying some of the "increase max passes" things. I've seen you can go up to 100, is it always 500 each time and how worth it is it. I'm generating enough credits by now I can buy extra passes without much issue but I guess it would save me 400k worth of passes to max it out.

Howard
04-16-2015, 09:00 PM
I was thinking about buying some of the "increase max passes" things. I've seen you can go up to 100, is it always 500 each time and how worth it is it. I'm generating enough credits by now I can buy extra passes without much issue but I guess it would save me 400k worth of passes to max it out.

The cost stays the same and the maximum is 100. I have all 100 and have found it useful. Say overnight you have 8 hours of sleep, thats 96 passes. I often wake up and my passes have yet to max out.

Its especially useful if you want to maximize passes used and earned. Plus the refill after increasing fame is 100 vs 50.

Its all up to you and how much you play

Matthew Sherry
04-16-2015, 09:04 PM
The cost stays the same and the maximum is 100. I have all 100 and have found it useful. Say overnight you have 8 hours of sleep, thats 96 passes. I often wake up and my passes have yet to max out.

Its especially useful if you want to maximize passes used and earned. Plus the refill after increasing fame is 100 vs 50.

Its all up to you and how much you play
Mmm, I do find myself playing every day. I think I'll increase it periodically then. I have some gold to spend right now after I get my next furnace(hooray for 5th one payed for by the other 4).