PDA

View Full Version : [BUG] Sun-Duke's Curse Ability INCREASES attack.

Zero
04-17-2015, 06:26 AM
First of all I would like to apologize beforehand for not properly submitting a ticket the proper way, its just whenever i log in with my account it just shows a blank page and I really feel this should be brought to the attention of Kobojo,

I noticed as I was leveling up my Sun-Duke that the more damage it inflicts to the opponent, the more damage the opponent does, which is not what curse is supposed to do?

For example, If i were to use a team of 2 Buranka and Mekali vs the Omega Cairo Boss Dracus. My mutants Curse abilities would stack to the point where when Dracus would attack it would inflict 0 damage. However if i use 2 Buranka and Sun-Duke, Dracus would inflict damage, initially it was around 3600 when i started to pay attention to this, and now that i am near maxing my Sun-Dukes level Dracus is inflicting up to 4200 damage, which doesn't make any sense.

If my Sun-Duke's attack goes up with each level, then the curse ability should keep lowering the Dracus attack, but the exact opposite is happening here. Also whenever my Sun-Duke would score a Critical Hit, then Dracus would also inflict upwards 6000 damage without a critical.

Can staff or admin please elaborate or bring this up to the attention of the programmers please?

EDIT: Just fought a friend using Sun-Duke and the mutant it attacked did indeed get an attack boost on its next attack...unless Satyr Shaman suddenly got the Boost ability then i dont know what happened there...

[K] Pogolina
04-17-2015, 10:58 AM
First of all I would like to apologize beforehand for not properly submitting a ticket the proper way, its just whenever i log in with my account it just shows a blank page and I really feel this should be brought to the attention of Kobojo,

I noticed as I was leveling up my Sun-Duke that the more damage it inflicts to the opponent, the more damage the opponent does, which is not what curse is supposed to do?

For example, If i were to use a team of 2 Buranka and Mekali vs the Omega Cairo Boss Dracus. My mutants Curse abilities would stack to the point where when Dracus would attack it would inflict 0 damage. However if i use 2 Buranka and Sun-Duke, Dracus would inflict damage, initially it was around 3600 when i started to pay attention to this, and now that i am near maxing my Sun-Dukes level Dracus is inflicting up to 4200 damage, which doesn't make any sense.

If my Sun-Duke's attack goes up with each level, then the curse ability should keep lowering the Dracus attack, but the exact opposite is happening here. Also whenever my Sun-Duke would score a Critical Hit, then Dracus would also inflict upwards 6000 damage without a critical.

Can staff or admin please elaborate or bring this up to the attention of the programmers please?

EDIT: Just fought a friend using Sun-Duke and the mutant it attacked did indeed get an attack boost on its next attack...unless Satyr Shaman suddenly got the Boost ability then i dont know what happened there...

Hey Zero,

Thank you for reporting this issue. Our team has been working on a hotfix and it should be live today!

Sorry about any inconvenience this may have caused.