Fadi Brahem
04-17-2015, 12:07 PM
ijust got the legendery box
and got monoceres gold
is it good?
he is my first gold mutant

Matthew Sherry
04-17-2015, 02:36 PM
Well, he's got decent speed but his gene combo means he's not going to be good as part of your defense team but he could work as an attacker. Outside of PVP you will probably get good use out of him in the campaign and the events.

He is not bad, no gold star legend is really, but there are better Legends with Cyber or Zoo genes.

Adam John
04-19-2015, 12:34 AM
I'm always a bit skeptical when it comes to these, but since I don't have many Legendary mutants, I gave it two spins. I feel somewhat lucky this time. I got two mutants I've wanted: Gold Space Princess and Bronze PX27 (Wan't the gold I wanted, but at least I can attempt to breed one).

Himanshu Mittal
04-20-2015, 02:30 PM
:sour:I EVEN BOUGHT A BOX AND GOT SILVER SPACE PRINCESS. DID NOT LIKE IT. SO LESS STATS.

Kenneth Pocaigue
04-23-2015, 02:41 AM
First thing... ANY mutant with stat strength comparable to a gold star mutant is a good mutant. It all depends on how you use them. With that being said.... Monocerus is actually one of the best counters to Project X27. Tags are subjective so IF you manage to survive a tag off defense due to poor AI choice or the tag wasn't high enough level to really hurt then Monocerus will win against a same level x27 in most situations. Space Princess and X27 are both really strong mutants to have! They Both have great Gene typing and are really good at what they do. X27 is your go to girl for tagging in a friend, and she has really good sustained damage. Space Princess is one of the better Curse users because of her relative speed and power.

stalion199
04-23-2015, 03:22 AM
me i got commander ender, but the problem to his correct parents i can't get the silver version of deus machina . i tried many times but any mutants came out

Kenneth Pocaigue
04-23-2015, 04:17 AM
Commander Ender is a Legendary mutant. All legendary mutants can be replicated so long as one parent is the Legend you wish to obtain, and the other parent shares at least one gene with it. So Commander Ender is not limited to just Deus Machina, he can be bred with ANY Mutant carrying a Cyber, or Necro gene.