04-18-2015, 05:16 PM
i have spend about 15 jackpot token
i did get 3 mutants : cezanne , mantidroid , zombat
and 2m credit
2 big shot of milstones
and 50 gold
almost got bloodberry
it was like this
bloodberry,free spin , bloodberry, free spin , bloodberry passed the icon and i got the free spin
and you ? what didi you get?

Adam John
04-19-2015, 09:16 PM
I made a spreadsheet over the last 100+ spins I made, and here are the results.

Total Spins, 126. This was a mix of jackpot tokens and gold. No mutants in over 126, so the fact you got 3 in 15 spins is simply amazing. I have a theory that if you spin with gold, there is an increase in your odds for getting mutants, gold, or other highly coveted rewards. This is all just on observation though. I noticed that when I used only tokens, my rewards where "meh". However, it seemed on appearance, that if I used gold, I received better rewards. In order to test this, I'd need to blow a lot of money/gold on another 100-200 spins, and then compare the results to another 100-200 spins with tokens.

Unfortunately, I do not care to waste my real dollars or game gold on such a test.

Also to note: I did not include every possible outcome. If you don't see it in the chart/graph, it is simply because I never won it, so there was no point for me to put it in there. I wanted to make this as simple as possible without too much bloat.

Free spins seem to dominate. Honestly, I'd prefer to have had all those 21 free spins be an actual reward. It's just an extra spin, and makes no sense to me, and you end up winning something anyway after the free spine anyway.

I'd love to see other graphs like this from more people to compare and compile more data, as it would take me another 2-3 months to collect an additional 100+ spins.

Fadi Brahem
04-19-2015, 09:24 PM
I made a spreadsheet over the last 100+ spins I made, and here are the results.

Total Spins, 126. This was a mix of jackpot tokens and gold. No mutants in over 126, so the fact you got 3 in 15 spins is simply amazing. I have a theory that if you spin with gold, there is an increase in your odds for getting mutants, gold, or other highly coveted rewards. This is all just on observation though. I noticed that when I used only tokens, my rewards where "meh". However, it seemed on appearance, that if I used gold, I received better rewards. In order to test this, I'd need to blow a lot of money/gold on another 100-200 spins, and then compare the results to another 100-200 spins with tokens.

Unfortunately, I do not care to waste my real dollars or game gold on such a test.

Also to note: I did not include every possible outcome. If you don't see it in the chart/graph, it is simply because I never won it, so there was no point for me to put it in there. I wanted to make this as simple as possible without too much bloat.

i did use the jackpot token only
and when i used the gold spin i did get 10k credits 4 times

Matthew Sherry
04-19-2015, 10:15 PM
Hugo has confirmed from the person who is responsible for coding the Jackpot that gold does not increase your chance of getting better prizes.

Adam John
04-20-2015, 03:47 AM
Hugo has confirmed from the person who is responsible for coding the Jackpot that gold does not increase your chance of getting better prizes.

That is good to hear!