PDA

View Full Version : Need some new Mutants design?

Prabu Farel Siliwangi
04-19-2015, 10:22 AM
Hello Kobojo team i have some Artwork of new Mutants and i will show you in Fanart page if you agree about my idea.Here i have 6 design and i work together with Xenos Artefact to create them
((Need only official answer from Kobojo team))

[K] Pogolina
04-21-2015, 07:22 PM
Hello Kobojo team i have some Artwork of new Mutants and i will show you in Fanart page if you agree about my idea.Here i have 6 design and i work together with Xenos Artefact to create them
((Need only official answer from Kobojo team))

Hey Prabu,

You are more than welcome to post your Fan Art in the appropriate section. :)
What do you mean by "if you agree with my idea"?

Cheers,
Alex

Prabu Farel Siliwangi
04-22-2015, 10:56 AM
I mean are you agree if my mutants will be in the game.
I will show you all of them soon when they ready.Currently i'm just finished 1 of them

[K] Pogolina
04-22-2015, 01:02 PM
I mean are you agree if my mutants will be in the game.
I will show you all of them soon when they ready.Currently i'm just finished 1 of them

Hi there,

We usually show awesome fan art that is sent to us to the responsible department (which could potentially be used as a source of inspiration). But I cannot promise more than that, Prabu. :)

Cheers,
Alex

Prabu Farel Siliwangi
04-22-2015, 01:35 PM
Hmmm.Ok then,But i hope the responsible departmen accept them or just got inspiration from them.But do you wanna see my first finished mutant?She's beautiful but deadly as Tsunami

[K] Pogolina
04-22-2015, 02:59 PM
Hmmm.Ok then,But i hope the responsible departmen accept them or just got inspiration from them.But do you wanna see my first finished mutant?She's beautiful but deadly as Tsunami

Of course we want to see it, Prabu. :D

Prabu Farel Siliwangi
04-23-2015, 02:46 AM
Ok here you go you can see her
Link:http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?6552-New-Mutant-Goddess-of-Life-and-Death&p=25663#post25663