PDA

View Full Version : WHATS ABOUT GOLD BRITANY?

Himanshu Mittal
04-20-2015, 02:36 PM
:courage:I RECENTLY UPGRADED MY BREEDING CENTER TO 3. I HAD BRITANY FROM PAST 4 MONTHS BUT WAS UNABLE TO USE DUE TO LOW LVL OF BREEDING CENTER. NOW AFTER THIS I GOT GOLD BRITANY. IS SHE CAPABLE TO BE A PART OF PVP DEFENSE TEAM. MY RECENT TEAM IS TWO GOLD ZOMBATS AND A CERES. F I PUT BRITANY TO MY PVP TEAM THEN WHICH MUTANT SHOULD I REPLACE. I WANTED TO BE AT GRAND MASTERS AND I HAVE BEEN IN GM LEAGUE FROM PAST 10 TOURNAMENTS. ANYONE HAVE SOME GREAT ADVICE ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Matthew Sherry
04-20-2015, 03:26 PM
Wow please don't use giant lime green text. It's a real strain on the eyes to read. Could you edit your post to normal style text?

Britney is too slow to be used properly in PVP. Every time I run into one I just use my tag and focus on it till it's dead. Honestly your Gold Zombat/Ceres team is probably better. Although unless your Ceres is Gold then I would replace her with another fast Gold mutant or a Buranka.

Fadi Brahem
04-20-2015, 03:29 PM
first i coudin t read the thread quite right
second brittannt is the strongest tag but t does not have that much effect in real battle nor pvp or pve that s why you don t see anyone using her unless to get a lot of tickets(tag)
zombat is weak and ceres is very fast but it s a galactic gene so it s weak against zombie gene and mythic gene
everytime i do pvp i get captin peace,oriax, enforcer and if i may be lucky i get dire despot bronze or silver or maybe shell shock bronze
so if you want to be good at pvp use 6 mutants
3 on defense use
1 very fast mutant
1 intermediare or fast and has meduim-very high attack
1 slow-very slow mutant that has catalaymctic(speling is wrong) attack
this is my set
honey bunny (silver) lvl 19 -10
shell shock bronze lvl 19 -4,55
dire despot bronze lvl 19 -3.7
i am winning in defense most of the time :p
in the offense use your strongest mutant and a great tag
i do like this
use my weakest mutant no matter what mutant and it s like this
a very fast mutant( so i can use tag first)
and 2 other mutant
you can put a strong mutant just to be sure
and use brittany tag
and you win
use double xp

Howard
04-20-2015, 03:34 PM
Basically what everyone said. Too slow, but a good tag. Though could be useful if your evo is low enough and at lower rankings. if you are higher evo (over 20), you will need something faster

Kenneth Pocaigue
04-23-2015, 02:30 AM
Britany's viability depends on several things. First is Player perception. Right about now, nobody expects to see Britty Brit in PvP mainly because few people has had Success with her. Her speed is generally bad for PvP unless she had the Ability retaliate, but she doesn't so her speed does her no favors here. Her Gene typing is HORRIBLE, unable to cover even one gene with neutrality means you can get walled super easily. So generally Britany is viewed to be a really bad choice for defense teams.

The second thing is Team synergy. Does she cover weaknesses of you Core member? Can she capitalize on those weaknesses? Does her ability/health/damage give her a higher/lower kill priority than the other members on your team? If you can compensate for her shortcomings, then she is can be worth the slot same as any other mutant in the game.

The third thing is the peers in your evo bracket or point bracket. This one is hardest to tell. The only thing you have to go on is the points you have and the time left in the season. At the beginning of the season it doesn't matter because there is no real average set. But right after the kickoff, the tiers of difficulty gets really chaotic and only start to even out around the middle to the end of the season. So depending on where you are in the tiers, the players you may face could either be PvP GODS or PvP newcomers.... So you'd really have to decide when to use her. xP

A thing to note is that ANY mutant that has the strength comparable to a gold star is a good mutant. It is just a matter of how, when, and why you plan to use them.