PDA

View Full Version : [MGG Official] Statement: Tag Team/Ally Disappearance Reports

[K] Pogolina
04-24-2015, 05:50 PM
UPDATE: The team does its best to understand and see if something can be done, but as of today your best bet is to reduce your number of facebook friends to "only" 1 000 friends or below. (the game being able to display only 1 000, it ensures that you see everybody in your game.).

Thank you for your understanding!

Dear Psy Captains,

We would like to address your reports in regards to the latest Facebook permissions' adjustments.

As some of you have noticed, a few (or even all) of your previous allies in game may no longer available. This is due to the newly implemented privacy options, in which each user's permission is requested in order for us to access their Friends list - Thus allowing you to play with other MGG users.

IN A NUTSHELL:
- If you did not accept these Facebook permissions, you will not have access to the tag team feature nor any other social features, such as visiting or sending gifts.

- When a specific user does not accept these Facebook permissions, this prevents us from accessing their friends list, hence causing them to be unavailable in other players' game, even if you both are still Facebook friends.

HOW TO ACCEPT THE PERMISSIONS:
- In case you did not accept them initially and would like to trigger and accept these permissions, just click on "Add a Friend" at the bottom of your screen.

http://i62.tinypic.com/1zvtx4.png

IN CONCLUSION:
- Starting today, only players who you currently have in your friends list on Facebook (who also have accepted the Facebook permissions) will be available in your game.

- If you have confirmed that your friendship with the missing user is still active (and you have both accepted the permissions) and you still experience an issue, please report it via support (http://www.kobojo.com/en/our-support/).

We will keep analyzing this situation over the next week and we will keep you up to date in regards to this situation in this thread.

Thank you in advance for your understanding,
The MGG Team

Ivan Prado
04-24-2015, 07:56 PM
the Game crash many times. please a list return the old style of combat fights was more fast and we not had problems with the game (crush) in) thank you.

Atte: Ivan Prado The Admid from Masters of Universe 300+ and Tag Masters 60+.

Ida Discus
04-24-2015, 09:16 PM
I've never been asked for permissions and i still have tags and others tag me. But after update, more than half of my high level tags disappeared.
And I really don't believe that the new privacy rules applied in the same moment with the update. Really?

This explanation makes no sense.

:sour:

MARIO83
04-24-2015, 10:15 PM
sooo what should i must do?

Prabu Farel Siliwangi
04-24-2015, 11:45 PM
I hope you fix it soon.Because i lost some of my strongest Tag

Master Blaster
04-25-2015, 04:56 AM
I have retained most of my friends and the only ones I am missing must have not accepted the permissions yet. I will sent them a like to this thread with a short note explaining what is happening.

One thing that I have heard from a few friends is that people that have blocked that were once friends and in the game have remained in their tag list. I suggested that they inform support about the issue but I just wanted to mention it here just in case.

I have still experienced crashes today that seem totally random for some reason some.

happytriggeryung
04-25-2015, 05:48 AM
being a players as a mutants i should well do a most god of all legendary

Hashim Blaster
04-25-2015, 08:22 AM
this is good

Unregistered
04-25-2015, 08:49 AM
damn, all of my tagteams are gone how can i win???, yeah right..

Muhammad Dava Ardinas
04-25-2015, 12:05 PM
no....i cant

Paul Payne III
04-26-2015, 02:10 AM
Kobojo Please :'( Gift Me A Gold And Legendary Please Kobojo I need Please

nurul amelia
04-26-2015, 07:07 AM
This kabojo why I have been friends but not in tags

Mahmud Ashari
04-26-2015, 12:52 PM
I send an invited to my wife account to became my list on MGG and i told her to accept, offcourse we both friend even we're married but why my wife account still dissapear from my MGG lis, its happen to lots of my friend , so Kobojo please fixed soon as possible, i don't want to quit early from this game, cause I play since June 2013 , you know how long I've been playing this game

Unregisteredprosper
04-26-2015, 01:06 PM
i lost a lot of friends pls need a help kobojo

adriandado
04-26-2015, 02:02 PM
We would like to address your reports in regards to the latest Facebook permissions' adjustments.

As some of you have noticed, a few (or even all) of your previous allies in game may no longer available. This is due to the newly implemented privacy options, in which each user's permission is requested in order for us to access their Friends list - Thus allowing you to play with other MGG users.

shujat sarwar
04-26-2015, 10:55 PM
Hi kobojo i lost most of my friend plz help me.

Unregistered
04-27-2015, 07:03 AM
I have more than 1500+ friends and when i either try to "add a friend" or "send a gift" the game just freezes mid screen and i have to reboot my browser (yes i am talking about the browser version)...plus i have lost hundreds of tag friends and i can even find then in my friends in facebook sometimes(since last update also...)...so basically it seems that the fault must be in your last update coz its too much to be a coincidence.

Unregistered
04-27-2015, 07:44 AM
aw its not fair all the tags give us britany or any of strong mutants to consolation

[K] Hugo
04-27-2015, 10:44 AM
Thank you all for the feedbacks you provided during the weekend. Our team is resuming it's investigation in order to solve these issues as soon as possible.

In the meantime, do not hesitate to give us as many details as possible, this may help us identify the problem faster.

Thank you in advance for your understand and your cooperation!

CeDrYcK
04-27-2015, 01:23 PM
Hey i cant send ghifts why?????!!!!!!!!!!

[K] Pogolina
04-29-2015, 01:46 PM
I have more than 1500+ friends and when i either try to "add a friend" or "send a gift" the game just freezes mid screen and i have to reboot my browser (yes i am talking about the browser version)...plus i have lost hundreds of tag friends and i can even find then in my friends in facebook sometimes(since last update also...)...so basically it seems that the fault must be in your last update coz its too much to be a coincidence.

Hello,

To the people still struggling with social features in-game:
Can you please share your Kobojo IDs? Also, please let us know how many friends you currently have on Facebook.

Cheers,
Alexandra

Unregistered
04-29-2015, 06:07 PM
my best tag has disappeared from my friend list and my tag list & even when i type his name in the search box i could not view his acc.pls kobojo fix this problem as soon as possible as iam missing many of my game time pls pls pls........!!!!!!

[K] Pogolina
04-29-2015, 08:44 PM
my best tag has disappeared from my friend list and my tag list & even when i type his name in the search box i could not view his acc.pls kobojo fix this problem as soon as possible as iam missing many of my game time pls pls pls........!!!!!!

Hey Mystery guest,

According to your description it sounds like that person may have blocked you - considering the user has disappeared from your FB friend list and you can't even find them using the search bar.

Edu Aguilera
04-29-2015, 09:59 PM
A mi me parece una verguenza lo que estan haciendo con el juego,este no es el primer error que cometen y siempre buscan un culpable en este caso facebook.Creo que ya es hora de que se hagan cargo de sus errores y solucionen los problemas que tienen,por culpa de eso perdimos muchos amigos que jugaban hace mas de 1 aņo.Se cansaron de que ustedes no reparen el juego y nos culpen a nosotros,nuestras pcs o nuestra red.Creo que deberian de preocuparse menos si compramos oro con dinero real y devolvernos el juego que tanto amabamos y no esta porqueria que tenemos hoy.Que tengan un buen dia....

Master Blaster
04-30-2015, 02:31 AM
Pogolina;25929']Hello,

To the people still struggling with social features in-game:
Can you please share your Kobojo IDs? Also, please let us know how many friends you currently have on Facebook.

Cheers,
Alexandra

I basically got a don't call us, we'll call you reply from Kobojo Support after explain my problem to them!

Kobojo Sup Kobojo Support (Kobojo Games)
28 Apr, 18:24
Thank you for contacting us.
We are aware of this issue and resolving it is one of our top priorities.
We thank you very much in advance for your understanding and patience regarding that matter and will let you know when the situation evolves.

Are you saying now that I should provide further information to them?

Because that was a heck of response to someone who has been going through hell over this Kobojo blunder!
I realize that the support team must be overwhelmed by the shear number of customers impacted by this but still.

[K] Pogolina
04-30-2015, 10:19 AM
I basically got a don't call us, we'll call you reply from Kobojo Support after explain my problem to them!

Kobojo Sup Kobojo Support (Kobojo Games)
28 Apr, 18:24
Thank you for contacting us.
We are aware of this issue and resolving it is one of our top priorities.
We thank you very much in advance for your understanding and patience regarding that matter and will let you know when the situation evolves.

Are you saying now that I should provide further information to them?

Because that was a heck of response to someone who has been going through hell over this Kobojo blunder!
I realize that the support team must be overwhelmed by the shear number of customers impacted by this but still.

Hey Master,

As the support agent has indicated we have a team of devs analyzing these reports. All the support team can do in regards to this is compile new information and send it over to the responsible department. I assure you both departments are doing the best they can, as this is indeed a top priority issue.

I do have a question for you:
Do you have over 1000 people on your Facebook friends list?

Thanks in advance! :)

Master Blaster
04-30-2015, 02:46 PM
Pogolina;25957']Hey Master,

As the support agent has indicated we have a team of devs analyzing these reports. All the support team can do in regards to this is compile new information and send it over to the responsible department. I assure you both departments are doing the best they can, as this is indeed a top priority issue.

I do have a question for you:
Do you have over 1000 people on your Facebook friends list?

Thanks in advance! :)

I have 4910 friends in my list.as of this moment.
***Name and link removed upon request***

And I sure would like to get my friends back in the game again. I am missing some very well know and large tags who are both friends and allies in the game.

I have a question : Since this whole thing started I have requested and my FR has been accepted by some very respectable players and since I made the request I show up in their friends list but they do not show up in mine and the total number of friends that I have given above does not reflect our friendship. Is this being taken into account bu the Dev Team and is this being addressed?
Because neither one of us can use the others tag.

[K] Pogolina
04-30-2015, 03:32 PM
Hey everyone,

Sooo... we suspect that users who are struggling with tag disappearance all have over 1000 friends on Facebook.

It'd be grand if some of you would be willing to help us out testing this theory, by dropping some "friends" (Psy Captains with whom you interact less) and keeping the ones you do want to play with. The goal would be to stay under the 1000 friend mark. This would help us figure out if your desired tags would be visible again.

If there's someone in this thread who has less than 1K friends and is struggling with tag disappearance this please do let us know. (Kobojo ID helps too!)

Thanks in advance to anyone who might be up for giving us a hand!

Master Blaster
05-01-2015, 05:27 AM
I got all my tags back, I've been hearing that if you log on with a smart phone that your tags show up again so when a friend was visiting tonight I tried it it worked. All is right in the MMG tag world for me now.

I highly recommend trying this if your missing tags.

Kaiju Possum
05-02-2015, 04:16 PM
Pogolina;25966']Hey everyone,

Sooo... we suspect that users who are struggling with tag disappearance all have over 1000 friends on Facebook.

It'd be grand if some of you would be willing to help us out testing this theory, by dropping some "friends" (Psy Captains with whom you interact less) and keeping the ones you do want to play with. The goal would be to stay under the 1000 friend mark. This would help us figure out if your desired tags would be visible again.

If there's someone in this thread who has less than 1K friends and is struggling with tag disappearance this please do let us know. (Kobojo ID helps too!)

Thanks in advance to anyone who might be up for giving us a hand!

It looks like it might not be just limited to those over a thousand. I have less than a hundred and hadn't run into it until this morning when two disappeared who were there last night... after I accepted tag team requests and gifts from those two. Sent friend requests and they came back... but one of the two has had to friend request me twice because I disappeared on her if the hiccup might be tied into that.

And it looks like I disappeared on both of them since they both sent the request today... they both have a little over 200 Facebook friends, which is still below the 1000 mark.

Maybe it's tied into the PVP tag requests... and high level people with lots of friends get them more often to chance trigger it if there's a random element to it?

Jim Christian
05-08-2015, 06:33 AM
https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-xaf1/v/t1.0-1/p200x200/11203083_679107442235459_4996215809891621995_n.jpg ?oh=c63299ecb4bfaf61acacfc844d57cc74&oe=55D5F7DA&__gda__=1439259238_a13032c3dbc6d1ed3a5bfbc7b7833e9 0

I have over 3900 friends in the Mutants game. After I read this thread I preformed an experiment. I deleted about 215 non-active friends from my friends list. I then logged out, then logged back in, went to the game, and I got 5 of my old high level tag friends back. I am going to try it again tomorrow and see if it repeats. I will report back on my findings.

Colby Jack
05-08-2015, 10:30 PM
My Kobojo ID is Colby Jack, (as far as I know). Facebook says I have 4699 friends. At least half play MGG. (I have added several since the gifting my MGG friends stopped working, so I can't tell you the exact number.) Most of the highest level ones have disappeared from my tag list. I have tried the add a friend feature on all of them. I have even unfriended and refriended a couple of them through Facebook, but their tags have still not reappeared. At one point, my lowest available tags were from people level 50. Currently this is down to level 12. I could really do without the itty bitty tags. Please figure this out.
Colby Jack

Just an addendum: I CAN ask those missing tag friends to help in PVP. Its the only time I can see them. Not sure if they can respond, as they don't show up as available tags.
Hope that helps.
Colby Jack

Just lost my top tag, Nguyen Anh Khoi, I saw that his gold replay cost had expired while in the Japan tournament. When I went to use him in the PVP tournament, he's gone. He and several of the other top tags. Still got lots at 12th and 13th level though. Sooooooo useful!

One last update before I'm done for the day: I went to the bottom of my tag list, searched facebook to find several of them and unfriended them. Logged out and back in to MGG and instead of gaining back my high level tags, there are now level 11's at the bottom of the list. Your tag list is keeping the wrong end. If you need to bump "friends" do it from the low end. Feel free to delete all those game friends with an evo of less than 50, if that gets me back the high end ones.
Good night,
Colby Jack

One last update before I'm done for the day: I went to the bottom of my tag list, searched facebook to find several of them and unfriended them. Logged out and back in to MGG and instead of gaining back my high level tags, there are now level 11's at the bottom of the list. Your tag list is keeping the wrong end. If you need to bump "friends" do it from the low end. Feel free to delete all those game friends with an evo of less than 50, if that gets me back the high end ones.
Good night,
Colby Jack

Make that level less than 50, not evo.

Jim Christian
05-22-2015, 08:39 AM
Is there any word or any hope from Kojobo concerning this HIGH EVO FRIEND TAG GLITCH??? I have spent countless hours pouring through my entire friend list and deleted ALL non actives. And yet I have only gotten back a handful of my high evo friend tags. Now I am down to deleting active low evo friends......
AND I HATE IT!! Why should I have to punish them just because they are newer players and have low evo. But I see I am between a rock and a hard place now. Burned if I do, and burned if I don't.
Since this glitch is affecting a majority of players in the game, you would logically think that Kobojo would be devoting more resources to solving the issue.....especially in light of the fact that the one who were originally assigned to solve it have been unable to come up with any sort of fix. I have been playing this game since the first week it was available on Facebook, and I have to say this is the first time I have been thoroughly disappointed.

Colby Jack
05-29-2015, 09:47 PM
If the game can only display 1000 friends, (seems to find more than that for sending gifts), then they should be your top 1000 friends, not some random mix. Nobody needs the lowest fame friends for tags. I'm still missing several high evo friends though I have gained some back. Can't seem to get rid of the lowest ones available, probably because they changed their facebook names so I can't find them to unfriend them. You, Kobojo, can make only the highest fame friends available as tags. EVERYONE would like this.

Leo Chen
06-04-2015, 12:40 AM
Pogolina;25939']Hey Mystery guest,

According to your description it sounds like that person may have blocked you - considering the user has disappeared from your FB friend list and you can't even find them using the search bar.

Cant kobojo restore the friends to a state before this update and let us choose who we want to disable?
Because the way it was done, had created a big fuss in our friend list and still going on as effect of this update, and people unknowing of this didnt add or accepted, and no notice was given in the gifts page anouncing these features. So most of our valuable friends are simple lost of contact, erased from the friend list. In the end most of friends are loosing interest in the game because of loosing valuable friends. Why now to limit to 1000?

Rhon Anib
06-05-2015, 04:28 AM
something wrong when i'm using my friends tag which is brittany. Seems that it's attack only hit one enemy mutant only, not mulit mutant hit. Please kindly do something about it. thanks

Tiny Mutant
06-05-2015, 04:55 AM
Please read the new updates. It was changed for PVP balance

Luffy SecondGear
06-05-2015, 07:27 AM
My tag list still unstable from last update till now, already try many ways but still same, please solve this problem, i'm really can't enjoy to play this game again with this tag issue.

Also almost 12 hours i can't login to MGG after upgrade my evo, not only me, many players outside there have same problem too, what happen??

Aman Chauhan
07-05-2015, 04:15 PM
Please everybody follow this to regain their Tags.

Kratos
07-05-2015, 07:31 PM
So Kobojo are u going to fix this or what? It's ongoing since april and still nothing, people seems to not care anymore or gave up on this, u just forced your players to reduce their friends to 1000 to fix an issue that YOU caused, lol i have no words. At least be honest and say to ur players that ur not able to fix issue.

Devilish soul
06-10-2016, 02:15 PM
i play this game for 2 and a halve years so long all this time i am adding friends so i can have as many ass possible... You are gifting us gold and mutants from times to times and you think that this gona change what are you doing to this game... i like thios game but you are making it unplayable!!!!! realise it and do something about it... ps i was at top 1 % every single time in the tournament now i cant even get at top 5, what is wrong with you people? you suppose to make this game better not worse.... i have no other words to say, i am done here...