PDA

View Full Version : What is the better team for global defence?

Blaskievics Roland
11-30-2013, 12:19 PM
I want to be prepared and try to get far at this tournament,but i don't know if my defense team is enough powerful to defend me,I would like so hear the veterans and experienced player's suggestions,so I will write here all my special and lvl 19 mutants:
1.Gold Gril-Power Walkyrie (lvl 17,wery powerful at healt and attach,intermediate speed)
2.Silver Tehno-Taoist (wery strong in attack and health)
3.Silver Pit Lord (wery strong at attack and health)
4. Bronze Beetle-Bot (wery strong at attack and health)
5. Dire Despot (good at attack)
6.Bronze Stealth-Bot (good at attack,intermediate speed)
7.Bronze Girl-Power Grimm Reapress (wery storng at attck and health)
8. Behemoth (wery strong at attack and health)
9. Crypt Wraith (lower at attach,weaker at health,wery fast)
1....Walkyrie---Saber+Mythic....Life 4453,Attack 2087 (both mythic and saber attacks),Intermediate speed
2...Tehno-Taoist------Mythic+Cyber.....Life 4028,attack 2054 (both mythic and cyber attacks),slow speed
3....Pit Lord.....Mythic+Mythic......Life 4421, first attack 2481, second 1242-damage for 3 mutants (both mythic),wery slow speed
4...Beetle-Bot...Cyber+Zoomorph....Life 3720,attack 1995 (both cyber and zoomorph),wery slow speed
5...Dire Despot....Necro+Saber....Life 3284,attack 1668 (both saber and necro),slow speed
6...Stealth bot... Cyber+Saber....Life 3088,attack 1341 (both cyber and saber),intermediate speed
7...Girl Grimm Reapress...Mythic+Necro....Life 4045,attack 1810 (both necro and mythic),wery slow speed
8...Behemoth....Galactic+Saber.....Life 3642,attack 1940 (both saber and galactic),wery slow speed
9...Crypth Wraith....Necro+Necro....Life 2761, first attack 861,second 415-damage for 3 mutants (both necro attacks),wery fast speed (7.14)

My actual defense team is Gold Girl Walkyrie,Bronze Beetle-Bot and Behemoth,what would be the perfect defense team for me? Thanks for the advices.

It's a pleasure to play a game,get strong in that game,get powerful in that game,BUT you get more satisfaction
when you help someone to become more powerful.Always help somebody if you can! It's a honor to do that!

PS: If you see gramatic errors I'm sorry,I'm not english...

Okay...I've changed the deefense team to Silver tehno-taoist,Gold walkyrie and behemoth.

Wolf Al Harez
11-30-2013, 04:48 PM
your team is not bad but you need a fast mutant try to got silver deadbot or silver honey bonny or bronze crypth wraith

Bradford Dawson
11-30-2013, 04:55 PM
your team is not bad but you need a fast mutant try to got silver deadbot or silver honey bonny or bronze crypth wraith

This. People always underestimate the speeders, but they are actually quite potent not just in getting the tag out, but for picking out the weaker mutants on the opponents side.

If you have one, a Zombat can come in handy. They are faster, stronger, and overall better than Honey Bunnies, plus they have complimenting types so they can take out a wide variety of enemies including Zoomorph weaknesses.

Wolf Al Harez
11-30-2013, 05:51 PM
i dont underestimate fast mutants you need at least 1 in your defense team.
i fight many players using 3 slow mutants and beating them was really easy.

sorry if spelled anything wrong because im not English

Bradford Dawson
11-30-2013, 08:53 PM
i fight many players using 3 slow mutants and beating them was really easy.

Not when they use Super Hero mutants, then they can be pretty tough. And unfortunately... MOST teams use them.

Boris Pankov
11-30-2013, 09:32 PM
As a general rule of thumb your best team is your highest star highest level mutants regardless of type. Now, if you can choose among those I am afraid nobody can tell you the best team in general because too many factors come into play vs random opponents. I am personally one of the people who dont believe a speedster is essential but it all comes down to what you're up against. Ideally having mutants that are just slightly faster than your opponent is best because then you have around the same stats in terms of HP and damage but you hit first so you'll have the advantage. However if you are much faster than the enemy that may mean your HP compared to his is too low and the several hits you get to have wont quite bring him down but you're a 1-hot KO for him when his turn does come.

The one tip I can give you for certain is that the mutant types that are a notch above others are those whose second gene counters their weakness. That means mutants like dire despot, enforcer, medusa etc. If you think about the dire despot for example, it's an undead/saber which means if something is mythic (+50% dmg to you) you have a +50% dmg option to it via the saber gene. The only disadvantage you'll have is if you're facing other saber types and that's only 25% against you but in all other cases you'll either be on equal footing or you'll have a 25% (vs cyber) or 50% bonus vs alien so ovrall you're likely to have an advantage.

Wolf Al Harez
11-30-2013, 10:21 PM
As a general rule of thumb your best team is your highest star highest level mutants regardless of type. Now, if you can choose among those I am afraid nobody can tell you the best team in general because too many factors come into play vs random opponents. I am personally one of the people who dont believe a speedster is essential but it all comes down to what you're up against. Ideally having mutants that are just slightly faster than your opponent is best because then you have around the same stats in terms of HP and damage but you hit first so you'll have the advantage. However if you are much faster than the enemy that may mean your HP compared to his is too low and the several hits you get to have wont quite bring him down but you're a 1-hot KO for him when his turn does come.

The one tip I can give you for certain is that the mutant types that are a notch above others are those whose second gene counters their weakness. That means mutants like dire despot, enforcer, medusa etc. If you think about the dire despot for example, it's an undead/saber which means if something is mythic (+50% dmg to you) you have a +50% dmg option to it via the saber gene. The only disadvantage you'll have is if you're facing other saber types and that's only 25% against you but in all other cases you'll either be on equal footing or you'll have a 25% (vs cyber) or 50% bonus vs alien so ovrall you're likely to have an advantage.

i agree with you type are really important. you most not choose different types in defense (i did that and lost many points because each one of my mutants attack a different mutant)

Jim OftheMountains
12-05-2013, 03:14 AM
Are you saying your defense team has all the same primary gene? All cyber, or necro, or whatever? Or that they all have one attack of the same type? It seems like the best defense team (besides being high level with stars) would be able to deal high damage to as many different mutants as possible, since you never know what you will be up against. And the best gene combo for each mutant is one that, if they are left on their own, have brutal and strong attack options against as many gene types as possible. But this theory may not really work, I'm not sure. Will the AI usually choose the strongest type of attack possible? It seems that way, although sometimes it does seem to make bad decisions. There is nothing we can do about bad AI causing our defense team to lose. Wouldn't I have a better chance if my team can deliver a brutal attack against any type of gene, and even after I lose a mutant can still deliver at least a strong attack against any gene? If I have all of one type of gene, there will be a weakness where some teams will be able to destroy me easily, and I will not have strong attacks against some mutants. Wouldn't that cause the team to lose more often?

Franklyn Musgrave
12-05-2013, 07:08 AM
Silver and gold are significantly stronger than normal and bronze mutants, so I would stick with the highest starred and leveled mutants for my defense team.

That said, when I started in the tournaments I used dire despot, deadbot, and enforcer...each mutant complimented one of the others and I had 2 sabre attacks, 2 cyber attacks, and 2 necro attacks. I had better than average success with that team and they were the first bronze mutants I bred, so I stuck with that team until I unlocked some of the gold star reactor mutants...now that I'm able to move a little higher up the ladder, I've noticed that I'm fighting a lot of slow, strong teams with sabre(reactor enforcer, Thor,) mythic(reactor techno taoist, captain peace,) and necro(dire despot, batman.) so now I'm trying to use a team that leans toward fast cyber/zoo/sabre and am doing better than I would with a balanced team. I'm weakest against teams with zombat, wrenchfury, or deadbot, and seem to see them more and more so I'm trying to upgrade my mutants that I think would be good counters to those types to teams.

With the devs coming out with new mutants so often, I think there will always be "flavor of the month" teams, so if your strategy is to have a team to counter those types of teams, then it's a lot more work than just rolling with the same, strong balanced team all of the time.

These are just my observations though, so please take them with a grain of salt, because they may or may not be what you experience or how you want to play the game. BUT my advice would be to stick with your gold and silver mutants, and work on upgrading your pvp/pve reward mutants (you can breed zombat with crypt wraith, lichlord, sirena, master splitter, shellshock, arachno for a chance at either parent...or lichlord with mekali, sirena, zombat, crypt wraith, arachno... etc, etc,) they are good mutants with decent breed times. Also, the reactor mutants are about to change, and if the girl power reactor is going away, I'm thinking that the steampunk reactor will move down to replace it and be 1 token per spin...if I'm right then trying to get the gold wrenchfury wouldn't be a bad idea(it's not really that bad of a deal for 2 tokens if you can get it, but since it's about to change, I would wait and see what happens.) He is a good mutant...fast with strong attack to sabre & necro and brutal against zoo & mythic and you will more than likely come across a lot of teams with sabre/mythic/necro mutants.

Good luck! :frog:

Bradford Dawson
12-05-2013, 04:20 PM
Say, I got a question. I already have a Lv 20 Silver Undead Dragon, and am working on my Silver Martian Marauder. But I'm wondering if it would be better to have a Techno Taoist or a Deus Machina as a third member?

Boris Pankov
12-05-2013, 06:28 PM
Say, I got a question. I already have a Lv 20 Silver Undead Dragon, and am working on my Silver Martian Marauder. But I'm wondering if it would be better to have a Techno Taoist or a Deus Machina as a third member?

With the way you have your team setup I'd say Deus just so that you dont leave yourself too vulnerable to zoomorph types. That being said, you would do better if you dont have a tank a speedster and a balanced mutant but replace the last one with another tank-like.