PDA

View Full Version : STOP CRITICAL BOOSTER

Dario Pennacchi
11-30-2013, 12:35 PM
I want to say a simple thing to admin of this game..STOP stupid critical booster because its will destroy pvp and the game because these items advantage spender players a lot..In my life I played a lot of online games and this kind of item is a curse because it will ruined pvp and many players will leave the game..sorry for mistakes but I'm not english.

Manel Iglesias Llamas
11-30-2013, 01:07 PM
Well, the tag team attacks is a curse to...

Bradford Dawson
11-30-2013, 03:13 PM
It's not the game-breaker it's made out to be, but... It doesn't look like the outcry is going to go by noticed.

Also, Super Hero mutants are a curse as well. ;)

Wolf Al Harez
11-30-2013, 04:29 PM
many players say the same but kobojo just Ignored us

Boris Pankov
11-30-2013, 04:34 PM
It's not the game-breaker it's made out to be, but... It doesn't look like the outcry is going to go by noticed.

Also, Super Hero mutants are a curse as well. ;)

It is the first step to a potentially game breaking series of additions as I explained to you in another post or two. If a company hopes to grow and improve it has to listen to its player-base. People are absolutely justified in being angry.

Dario Pennacchi
11-30-2013, 04:41 PM
I'm agreed with boris..many on line game finished because admin doesn't pay attention about players' gripes..this game is very nice..it would be a sin if it'll ruined for these stupid booster

Bradford Dawson
11-30-2013, 08:59 PM
IMO, the boosters are forgivable, but considering the last update to the game, things seem to continue heading south.

Markus Walter
11-30-2013, 09:16 PM
When the Free Critical Booster was out and I activated it I didn't get a single critical hit although I used up all my Campaign Passes and as well partitipated in PvP. To me it felt like using advanced Mutants...like Bronze, silver or Gold Star ones would boost Crit much more than this stupid power up. Since it makes no sense at all it can well be sent to sleep with the fishes. Just something to squeeze Gold out of the players for nothing in return. Now that the Free Boost has expired I had in half as much fights twice as much crits. Just ignore it...not worth paying for it at all...

Wolf Al Harez
11-30-2013, 10:27 PM
When the Free Critical Booster was out and I activated it I didn't get a single critical hit although I used up all my Campaign Passes and as well partitipated in PvP. To me it felt like using advanced Mutants...like Bronze, silver or Gold Star ones would boost Crit much more than this stupid power up. Since it makes no sense at all it can well be sent to sleep with the fishes. Just something to squeeze Gold out of the players for nothing in return. Now that the Free Boost has expired I had in half as much fights twice as much crits. Just ignore it...not worth paying for it at all...

are you sure boris got 5 out of 6 attacks critical in pvp

Boris Pankov
11-30-2013, 10:36 PM
I did but keep in mind that was a one time thing. In all fairness it hasnt happened to me since.

Wolf Al Harez
11-30-2013, 10:43 PM
yeah i think Critical Booster dont effect to much but im afraid they will add more powers up.

Justin Allgeyer
12-01-2013, 01:44 PM
stop your bitching since when did it become a problem for the game creator to want to make money off of their IP . the admin has done so many things that the players have begged for and now because you cant deal with losing a battle you are going sit here in the forums crying about how its unfair because the opponent has a better team and better party buffs. maybe instead of asking for them to remove power ups that help with the later campaigns you should be asking for the admin to find a better way to match players up in the pvp. just be happy that there is a game on facebook that does not completely blow hairy nut sacks.

Boris Pankov
12-01-2013, 01:48 PM
stop your bitching since when did it become a problem for the game creator to want to make money off of their IP . the admin has done so many things that the players have begged for and now because you cant deal with losing a battle you are going sit here in the forums crying about how its unfair because the opponent has a better team and better party buffs. maybe instead of asking for them to remove power ups that help with the later campaigns you should be asking for the admin to find a better way to match players up in the pvp. just be happy that there is a game on facebook that does not completely blow hairy nut sacks.

Absolutely not gonna happen. People have the right and even the obligation to voice their opinions and it is not "bitching" or "crying". There is a great difference between making money via microtransactions and a pay-to-win model.

Wolf Al Harez
12-02-2013, 05:27 AM

if people did not say their opinions about critical power ups the game will think that we agree and then will add more power ups

Tyler Jaroscak
12-02-2013, 07:19 PM
The critical chance is 5%.... even with the added 75% its only 8.75% critical chance... Thats not even close to being broken...

Bradford Dawson
12-02-2013, 08:19 PM
The critical chance is 5%.... even with the added 75% its only 8.75% critical chance... Thats not even close to being broken...

Actually, it's not so much the current power ups, it's that people fear it will lead to much worse.

Aamer Kastoff
12-04-2013, 08:15 AM
I have had critical boost and block up, 75% increase to critical and 50% block. It took 11 fights and over 70 rounds of combat to critical once. Those boost are worthless in my experience.

Christopher Jackson
12-04-2013, 09:50 AM
It's not the critical booster that is the problem. In the past 2 days I've fought about 10 people in pvp and only had 1 critical attack against me. What they need to fix is the points you lose when you get beat. To go from 23% to 30% after losing 1 battle and going from 30% to 29 or 28% if you win? That is what's screwed up