PDA

View Full Version : TAG TEAM SUCKS!

Sucipto Kristianto
11-30-2013, 04:34 PM
i have around 20 level 100++ tags.. MOST of THEM tag are crappy speeder mutants like lich lock, terror doll, parasite queen.. i know they all gold.. but please... at least devs should give a module that allow us to choose 3 mutants to be randomly selected as tag team. i lost a fight i should have won because of this stupid tags.. yissssssss

Markus Walter
11-30-2013, 09:41 PM
Problem is: You can't really steer what Tag you give. Last Mutant you leveled up to max and with highest Evolution will be your Tag (as far as it seems to me and was explained in another Thread) You can't trust on anyone having a good tag this way what makes me pretty pissed. Would be better if everyone could choose freely what they can send you as tag OR if those in your Defenders are also the tags. Both methods would have been much better and a lot more precise when you need a strong Attack from your tag.

I loose each day at least 1 Battle cause of this Phenomena. Thats why I try to get at least 3 Gold Mutants asap so I don't have to worry about this failure of a system.

Sucipto Kristianto
12-02-2013, 05:20 PM
i have 3 gold mutants... Deabot , Bag o Bones, and Valkyrie.. i lost fight more than you can imagine because of this stupid power ups and stupid tags... getting your self a gold mutants wont save you from this stupid phenomenon kobojo came up.. you will see.. the stronger you become the stronger you opponent will be and that is not a good thing. not to mention those insane gold buyers... level 30 fame and he have a level 20 ish.. monoceros.. AND TWO OF IT ! GAWD GOD BLESS AMERICA !