PDA

View Full Version : [MGG Official] Contest: Write Monkey King's Story - RESULTS

[K] Pogolina
05-18-2015, 04:26 PM
http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/828931banner2.png

Psy Captains, thank you all for participating on our latest contest!

Here are our chosen top 5 Monkey King biographies!

1st position: Aditya Narayan
500 Gold + The mutant on the release date + Biography in the game
Lion King's distant cousin, this not-so-cute little monkey doesn't share his moral code or kindness. Tormented by his superiors in the WildFighting Academy, Monkey King dedicated his life to learning the ways of Kung-Fu and to prove his strength, mettle and speed in the Arena.

2nd position: Sherrie Jager
500 Gold
We've always thought as monkeys as animals of nature. Who would have thought that once one drank from an experience jar that it would become a warrior of the arena. Watch out Psy-Captians! This is a monkey you don't want to make fun of.

3rd position: Anthony Rygalski
400 Gold
Darwin was on another Kung-Fu movie bender when this mutant was birthed. He dreamt of an anthropomorphic monkey, with the skills of a martial artist prodigy. Monkey King dominates in the arena with his monkey tenacity, bestial prowess, and magical Bo staff!

4th position: Radu Mangiurea
200 Gold
Monkey King is the protector of the jungles and his mission is to destroy Neo-Urban. With his monkey powers and a little help from the gods will crush every single enemy from his path. This is the year of the monkey.

5th position: Cristian Mihai Iliescu
200 Gold
Darwin always abides to legends and stories, so The Monkey King was the best choice, when it came to finding the best warrior for the Arena. With unnatural strength, agility and speed, The Monkey King fights for its rightful place at the top of the tournament.

If you are among these five winners, you should have received a private message to redeem your reward. In case you have not received this PM, please contact me via Private Message (with the title: "Write his Story - Winner").

Have a great day, stay tuned for the next contest!

Ameen Saadi
05-18-2015, 05:27 PM
Well, something is wrong. the 1 and 2 position in same biographies.

Good luck.

Carlos Marvel Avengers
05-18-2015, 07:24 PM
I can't take serious ANY of the bios that mentioned "Darwin" .. Like..

I wanted to win so bad.

http://i.imgur.com/GyhftnR.gif

Angel Vargas
05-19-2015, 04:34 AM
Alright. I admit I might not have written the best biography this time. I can accept that. But really? what happened to first and second place actually having different stories? Either this is some sort of error, or the plagiarism that was against the rules has suddenly been overlooked.

I am sorry. I find this a little disappointing.

[K] Pogolina
05-19-2015, 05:00 PM
Well, something is wrong. the 1 and 2 position in same biographies.

Good luck.

You're right, Ameen. The pasting mistake has now been corrected! Apologies for that Psy Captains! :)

Ameen Saadi
05-22-2015, 06:30 PM
Pogolina;26984']You're right, Ameen. The pasting mistake has now been corrected! Apologies for that Psy Captains! :)

Well done, U welcome.