PDA

View Full Version : So... Can you release Cyber Punk and Dead Marine now?

John MacDonald
05-18-2015, 09:21 PM
I haven't been so excited about mutants since you introduced Psycho Boar.

Dead Marine looks incredible and Cyber Punk fits really nicely with Shadow Shaman. Can you bring them out now so I can complete my Shadowrunning team?

Dead Marine would also look very good with Azog and Deadbot. It'd be my 40K team. :D

Howard
05-19-2015, 03:24 PM
I too look forward to dead marine's release.

Cyber Punk has been out for quite some time; I think it was in a gold pack. Don't know how long until a re-release

John MacDonald
05-19-2015, 09:44 PM
I too look forward to dead marine's release.

Cyber Punk has been out for quite some time; I think it was in a gold pack. Don't know how long until a re-release

Cyber Punk came out for 3 days as a 'Buy gold and get Cyber Punk'. Usually, they come out as a Gold Star mutant as well.

Howard
05-19-2015, 09:50 PM
Yes, sometimes that is the case over time. They did that with Leonidas, Monolith, amongst a few others. Harpy Lady and Cyber punk have yet to be released in gold version for gold.

John MacDonald
05-19-2015, 10:32 PM
Yes, sometimes that is the case over time. They did that with Leonidas, Monolith, amongst a few others. Harpy Lady and Cyber punk have yet to be released in gold version for gold.

Yep! Hence the suggestion: They should release Cyber Punk and Dead Marine.

Ashik Rafeek
05-21-2015, 02:52 PM
Cyber Punk is in Girl's Box for 700 Gold

Saccho
05-24-2015, 08:26 PM
Cyber Punk is in Girl's Box for 700 Gold

I found 26 girl (without zodiac girl) ... i had 20 of them, so no box for me. but cyberpunk is a "must to have" in our team i think... more than mother dragon, imo.

Matthew Sherry
05-24-2015, 08:52 PM
I found 26 girl (without zodiac girl) ... i had 20 of them, so no box for me. but cyberpunk is a "must to have" in our team i think... more than mother dragon, imo.
Dragons Mother still has the wrong health for her speed, about 200-300 lower than it should be. Needs to be fixed before she would be worth using.

Kenneth Pocaigue
05-25-2015, 06:28 PM
Dragons Mother still has the wrong health for her speed, about 200-300 lower than it should be. Needs to be fixed before she would be worth using.

They could augment her attack to compensate for lower health.. but really.. Dragons Mother as she is... is just a trophy.. Gosh I wish she could be useful

Grim Jack
05-28-2015, 05:11 PM
Dead Marine is in Mutopedia now so he should be along soon. :)