PDA

View Full Version : Credits

Stephen Brown
05-21-2015, 11:27 PM
So the other day I was looking at the the limits of credits from the various compounds you can have. I noticed that the Saber, Necro, and Cyber cap out at 9,000. yet the Mystic caps out at 160,000, the galactic caps at 80,000 and the Zoomorph caps at 30,000. It would help those who can't afford gold to have at least the Saber, Cyber, and Necro Compounds raised to at least 25,000 so that we could do things like raise our Evo with a slightly reduced time frame as well as possibly afford the Credits mutants when they are occasionally put out. For example I couldn't afford my first Credits Legendary for nearly six months of constant saving. As it stands to really afford anything one must have almost nothing but Galactic and Mystic compounds or wait forever to be able to afford to raise our Evo.

Thanks for reading

The Nam
05-22-2015, 07:23 AM
u'll understand when u reach evo 20

Stephen Brown
05-25-2015, 04:27 AM
My evo is 31

The Nam
05-25-2015, 07:54 AM
lol Get it,caz everyone had full mystic compound on their roof

Matthew Sherry
05-25-2015, 03:38 PM
Here is my roof from a few weeks back that I posted in this thread http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?5645-What-did-you-do-with-your-rooftop
Most of my credits are coming from the top 2 areas that are full of mythic, with a smaller portion coming from the bottom part with Galactic/Mythic compounds. I didn't spend any gold to achieve this. Just time and a little bit of effort breeding and leveling Blood Berries. A few xp boosts helped too, if you were playing during easter you should have gotten some double XP eggs. Just open up your full roof, fill as many spaces as you can with mythic compounds then start grinding. I don't have any bankers and the majority of my mutants(The Blood Berrys and most of the other mythics) are around lvl 10, aside from the few I use regularly. I am earning over 1m credits a day, nearly 2m at this stage.

If you're smart you will stack mutants in compounds that make more credits. Don't put a Saber/Galactic mutant in a Sabre compound. Don't put a Cyber/Mythic in a Cyber compound. You're evo 31 so I'm sure you realise this but maybe take a second look at your roof top and see if it can be organised better. You don't need to just put random Mythics in Mythic compounds, you can put ones you actually use too. in fact you'll make more credits that way.

As for the other compounds not being good in terms of credit generation, yeah it sucks and limits the array of mutants you can have in use. I would like to see a new type of compound that can house any type of mutants and store either the same or more credits than a Mythic one.

Stephen Brown
05-25-2015, 05:15 PM
Sort of an omni compound, one that can house all genes. Make cost relative to the other compounds in credits, keep its bank relative to mystic compounds. It's that what you're suggesting?

Kenneth Pocaigue
05-25-2015, 07:00 PM
From what I understand... Credit generation is pretty much constant throughout all types of compounds.. the only difference is the time constraints.. For saber/cyber/necro compounds, the max is 9k credits but realistically.. the max is indefinite so long as you are around to collect when they are full. You get these compounds earlier in the game when you are getting the hang of things and playing more and more to get better.. Notice that Necro/Cyber/Saber breeding times are significantly shorter than Zoomorph/Galactic/Mythics? the further into the game you get.. the longer the wait times for breeding and incubation of advanced mutants.. because these times are so long, and the exp curve rises a lot higher than what 50 campaign passes can get you... you end up spending less time playing and more time doing something else.. this is probably intentional.. to ensure that people aren't wasting their lives sitting at their computers playing facebook games.. Because of the casual nature of the middle fame/evo tiers.. the compounds hold more credits, allowing the player to step away while they wait for thier advanced mutants to come out of the breed or incubation chambers.. and still be able to acquire a relative amount of credits provided they have mutants in their advanced compounds.. All mutants outside of Bankers generate credits at the same speed.. provided they are at the same level of course.. the only difference a compound makes in credit generation is simply the player's dedication to the game. Having a full rooftop of Saber/cyber/necro compounds with max level occupants will generate the same amount of credits as Full mythic compounds over the same amount of time.. The increase in Credit storage would definitely be nice.. but isn't really necessary and doesn't impact your mutant choices.. I used to think that it did.. but really.... it doesn't..

Matthew Sherry
05-26-2015, 01:29 AM
From what I understand... Credit generation is pretty much constant throughout all types of compounds.. the only difference is the time constraints.. For saber/cyber/necro compounds, the max is 9k credits but realistically.. the max is indefinite so long as you are around to collect when they are full. You get these compounds earlier in the game when you are getting the hang of things and playing more and more to get better.. Notice that Necro/Cyber/Saber breeding times are significantly shorter than Zoomorph/Galactic/Mythics? the further into the game you get.. the longer the wait times for breeding and incubation of advanced mutants.. because these times are so long, and the exp curve rises a lot higher than what 50 campaign passes can get you... you end up spending less time playing and more time doing something else.. this is probably intentional.. to ensure that people aren't wasting their lives sitting at their computers playing facebook games.. Because of the casual nature of the middle fame/evo tiers.. the compounds hold more credits, allowing the player to step away while they wait for thier advanced mutants to come out of the breed or incubation chambers.. and still be able to acquire a relative amount of credits provided they have mutants in their advanced compounds.. All mutants outside of Bankers generate credits at the same speed.. provided they are at the same level of course.. the only difference a compound makes in credit generation is simply the player's dedication to the game. Having a full rooftop of Saber/cyber/necro compounds with max level occupants will generate the same amount of credits as Full mythic compounds over the same amount of time.. The increase in Credit storage would definitely be nice.. but isn't really necessary and doesn't impact your mutant choices.. I used to think that it did.. but really.... it doesn't..So are you going to check your game religiously every few hours when you have a roof top full of high evo mutants? 4 mutants at evo 20 generate 1040 credits each per hour and it only goes up from there. The main issue is overnight when you sleep. You will loose a massive amount of credits. It doesn't hamper your choice of mutants too much but it does hurt when you want to use more than the very basic set you need to win pvp or farm the campaign.

Jack Jones
05-26-2015, 01:27 PM
Kenneth you obviously don't own a high evo banker, i have 9 at evo 58ish........ One banker generates 12,180 credits per hr at evo 58.

Kenneth Pocaigue
05-28-2015, 09:10 AM
Kenneth you obviously don't own a high evo banker, i have 9 at evo 58ish........ One banker generates 12,180 credits per hr at evo 58.

I Do own an evo 35 banker.. but that is just one banker.. and did you not read
All mutants outside of Bankers generate credits at the same speed.. provided they are at the same level of course.. If the basis for your argument is strictly because of bankers then Cyber Compounds still generate just as much Credits as Mythic compounds..I Obviously have been playing this game long enough to tell the differences.. Mathew's Retort is is a much sounder argument... except I addressed that in my original post as Well..
Credit generation is pretty much constant throughout all types of compounds.. the only difference is the time constraints.. and again at the end..
the only difference a compound makes in credit generation is simply the player's dedication to the game. Yes you essentially "Lose" credits overnight while you sleep.. but what is being asked for is a Quality of Life improvement of a feature that deals with an indefinite generation of free in game currency.. And that improvement is wanted on Compounds that are essentially given to you in the beginning of the game.. you know where beginners usually start? Does anyone care too see how quickly and easily that can be abused? Or do people just see the things they want and are frustrated by not having? We have real dedicated players that actually play the game with the freedom to choose which mutants they want to use and aren't limited by strictly mythic/galactics because they would generate less or lose credits if they didn't have those compounds.. Players that actually play the game and collect their credits from all their different compounds and save it, and still be able to afford things like periodic evo upgrades or Mutant Sales in credits.. Players that Play religiously enough to check their compounds in between PvP matches or every so often because they either stay online for extended periods of time.. or have the app for their phones and can actually afford to take a minute or two to log in and collect.. Couple clicks. screen taps...Seriously.. Gosh Bankers... Exchanging Premium currency for free currency.. I mean if it works for you thats nice..