PDA

View Full Version : Why is the Behemoth offer not in the shop but still on the daily post/news?

Connor Platel
12-02-2013, 07:40 PM
Can an admin please answer this?:highly_amused:

Blaskievics Roland
12-03-2013, 10:25 AM
You can't find it in the shop,that is true but the offer with behemoth still stands,you can bough that pack but not from the shop,in the daily news is an icon in the upper-right where is the actual sentry offer,there are 2 little arrows on the edge of the icon,if you click them enough you will find the behemoth offer....well i don't know if you understand anything about what i wrote here and sorry for my english,i'm Romanian and I don't really speak english often...

'' It's a pleasure to play a game,get strong in that game,get powerful in that game,BUT you get more satisfaction
when you help someone to become more powerful.Always help somebody if you can! It's a honor to do that! "

Blaskievics Roland
12-03-2013, 10:27 AM
Hey,I've found the offer in the shop,in the special offers,well LOL...

Connor Platel
12-03-2013, 05:25 PM
Where?, i can't find it, but thanks anyway.
I perfectly understand you btw.
Can you tell me where you found it?
Thanks.

Blaskievics Roland
12-04-2013, 09:25 AM
Under the post "behemoth offer" in the daily news is a small icon named "shop",if you click it it will automatically bring you to the shop,to the behemoth offer.

Liam Nielson
12-04-2013, 05:14 PM
It is a one time purchase. If you already purchased it then it will no longer show in the shop. It still shows in the ads for those who haven't seen it yet. If you have not purchased it yet and it still doesn't show I'd contact Kobojo support.

Connor Platel
12-04-2013, 05:37 PM
Oh, i didn't know it would disapeer if you have already bought it once, sorry

Franklyn Musgrave
12-05-2013, 07:34 AM
I think it re-sets though, because I've got it twice. It was at least a week between purchases and it disappeared from the shop right after getting it(and is currently not in the shop but still on the daily post.) So I don't think it would hurt to keep checking every once in a while.

Liam Nielson
12-06-2013, 02:27 AM
If you can get it more than once go for it! I bought it when it first came out and it hasn't been available since.