PDA

View Full Version : Before you release new collections or make any new updates fix your corrupted system

Mohamed Elsaid Moanes
05-24-2015, 07:31 PM
i never seen anything like this before for about a month the tags are keep disappearing once by once and you keep saying you are solving this problem and i keep attacked by players and when i revenge i keep losing because i don't have damn tags while the players i attack have high britany and buranka tags in defence what the hell with you !!!!!! are you doing this to some players and others not !!!!!! i feel like you are meant to do this it's the first time after 35 seasons that i can't be in grand masters because of your corrupted system if you can't solve this problem quickly remove the damn tag option from the game !!!!!!!! but right now you are giving some players advance on other players who don't have tags !!!!!!! i am so pissed off of this !!!!!

Jack Jones
05-25-2015, 03:19 PM
Yawn Yawn Yawn....... i keep posting replies in groups and on here how to solve the problem. Reduce your mgg friends on facebook to under 1000 and you get your tags back. Ok now i pause for a minute whilst you moan about the amount of time it will take to do that. Not my problem!

Mohamed Elsaid Moanes
05-25-2015, 04:34 PM
Yawn Yawn Yawn....... i keep posting replies in groups and on here how to solve the problem. Reduce your mgg friends on facebook to under 1000 and you get your tags back. Ok now i pause for a minute whilst you moan about the amount of time it will take to do that. Not my problem!

i am doing that bro i am deleting everyday about 200 friends that's the maximum i can filter each day and i am afraid that i have deleted some pro players by mistake and it will take me some time to reach less than 1000 about two and half weeks

Kenneth Pocaigue
05-25-2015, 07:11 PM
Still have around 3.6k MGG friends on my list.. can't see all of them.. but I definitely can see the ones I use often.. I lost Paul Voss and some others several times for days at a time.. but eventually got them back.. haven't deleted anyone really.. but I do have huge amount of gifts and requests sitting around collecting dust.. every time I collect and resend.. the game crashes.. so I refrain from doing that.. and when I could do it before.. I would lose tags in the process.. So basically.. I dont collect until after I am done using up tags and campaign passes.. and no longer have to worry about placing in PvP or whatever else in game that has a limited timeframe.. Then just crash away and reload till I can at least get a couple thousand gifts resent.. call it a night.. and have a cookie.. So yeah.. just relax.. have a cookie.. They are workin on it..

Mohamed Elsaid Moanes
05-28-2015, 04:10 PM
Still have around 3.6k MGG friends on my list.. can't see all of them.. but I definitely can see the ones I use often.. I lost Paul Voss and some others several times for days at a time.. but eventually got them back.. haven't deleted anyone really.. but I do have huge amount of gifts and requests sitting around collecting dust.. every time I collect and resend.. the game crashes.. so I refrain from doing that.. and when I could do it before.. I would lose tags in the process.. So basically.. I dont collect until after I am done using up tags and campaign passes.. and no longer have to worry about placing in PvP or whatever else in game that has a limited timeframe.. Then just crash away and reload till I can at least get a couple thousand gifts resent.. call it a night.. and have a cookie.. So yeah.. just relax.. have a cookie.. They are workin on it..

thanks bro until now i deleted about 1000 friends and almost about all my tags are appearing right now