PDA

View Full Version : [MGG Official] Update: Rebalancing PVP and Tag System

[K] Hugo
05-28-2015, 01:16 PM
Dear Psy Captains,

We have been listening very closely to your feedback in regards to several features in-game, such as PVP, Tag System & general combat competitiveness. Today, we are proud to announce that our upcoming MGG update will address some of your suggestions!

http://abload.de/img/forum_tournament_enkppcs.png
REBALANCING: PVP & TAG SYSTEM
For a while our community has expressed concerns pertaining to the use of mutants with spread-attacks as a tag in the PVP section of the game. We have been studying the best way to address this feedback, looking for solutions which will be both fair and effective in order to balance out the intensity of the impact of mutants with spread attacks.

TAG SYSTEM ADJUSTMENTS:

- Mutants with spread attacks, used in tag assistance in Global Tournament, will only hit one target instead of 3. This change does not apply to Campaign or PVE.
Without spread attack, thus assistance in PVP will be weaker, which increases the necessity of all the players to rely less on the mutant of an ally, and more on team composition and strategy.

After removing the spread attack, how much damage will a single attack deal?
If your tag's spread attack used to deal 500 damage to each one of the opponents, now it will deal 500 damage to only one opponent.

EXAMPLE: You own Britany or any other mutant with spread attack? Nothing changes on your side as, this change apply to tags (assistance) only. Mutants in your team will still have spread attacks 100% of the time, even in PVP. People who purchased mutants with spread attacks will see NO difference regarding the performance of their mutant in combat.

http://abload.de/img/forum_orbt4urn.png
SPECIALS ORBS: WHAT'S NEXT IN STORE?
As mentioned in the previous patch notes (http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?6543-Update-It-s-all-about-the-Orbs!), more special orbs are coming SOON! Surprise your enemies by adding an unexpected new ability to your mutants!

All about the Special Orbs:
These new orbs will allow you to add a second ability to a mutant, such as Retaliate, Shield, etc. A Special Speed Orb can also allow you to increase the Speed of a mutant!

How can I get Special orbs?

There will be different ways to get a hold of orbs:

They will be purchasable in the shop.
Some of them will be rewards in Global Tournament or Events.

Note that: Not all of the special orbs will be immediately available in-game at the same time. Different types of Special Orbs will be released week after week - Keep an eye out for them!

DATE OF IMPLEMENTATION:
This update is expected to go live in the first weeks of June, but we will keep you up to date in regards to any potential changes.

Feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this update or send us any suggestions by posting in response to this thread!

Regards,
The MGG Team

stalion199
05-28-2015, 01:51 PM
im thinking now about changeing of sum of level balancing or putting aways that tag

Armel Andrada
05-28-2015, 01:56 PM
How about restricting the PVP to the Evo levels? That way, the game would focus more on strategy than the luck of the Brittany tag?

[K] Hugo
05-28-2015, 02:05 PM
The "luck of the britany tag" is directly impacted by the change we change we discribe in the patchnote. Without spread attack, it will be less powerful, make the meta focus more on strategy than the use of the tag :)

Ashik Rafeek
05-28-2015, 02:12 PM
If the Spread Attack is used on Single Mutant then What is its Attack index
Means if a britany have 2k normal on spread attack what will be its attack on single attack? is it same or not
#Reply

Prabu Farel Siliwangi
05-28-2015, 02:12 PM
What about change the XP and fame prize from Campaign just like in the past?(But you can keep 81600 fame needed for level up)

[K] Hugo
05-28-2015, 02:21 PM
If the Spread Attack is used on Single Mutant then What is its Attack index
Means if a britany have 2k normal on spread attack what will be its attack on single attack? is it same or not
#Reply

Very good question!

Here is an example to answer you: If the tag used to deal 500 to each of the 3 opponents, it will now deal 500 to only one opponent.

I add this (important) detail to the patch notes!

Ashik Rafeek
05-28-2015, 02:29 PM
But That Not Fair.............
But You Have a Better Choice
There are Many Mutants with Same Speed to Britany Like Pitlords Use their Attack Index in PvP
or Multiply it By 3

Kenneth Pocaigue
05-28-2015, 02:31 PM
Hugo;27315']The "luck of the britany tag" is directly impacted by the change we change we discribe in the patchnote. Without spread attack, it will be less powerful, make the meta focus more on strategy than the use of the tag :)

this is all well and good.. but it severely neuters those mutants' damage potentials.. of course this IS what was ASKED by the community, it does nothing but hurt the overall viability of those particular mutants.. They Can still be useful in PvE so they will still be the mainstay tags of course.. But Britany and Buranka are 25% weaker than your garden variety legend mutants.. So this is a HUGE nerf to those particular mutants. If you wanted to rework the tag system.. there were far better alternatives.. This update was intended as a balance fix for those two.. it also hinders the viability of other spread attack users.. Say for instance.. Cryonos.. who has a spread that cannot be resisted.. and is a viable tag option with its speed.. But hey.. I don't want you guys to feel damned if you do, or damned if you didn't.. At least something was done to mitigate those two monsters.. Just.. disappointed.. it could have been handled much better..

[K] Hugo
05-28-2015, 02:33 PM
But That Not Fair.............
But You Have a Better Choice
There are Many Mutants with Same Speed to Britany Like Pitlords Use their Attack Index in PvP
or Multiply it By 3

This change apply to everybody. Tags will be less powerful for you, but also for all your opponents. The advantage is that now people will have to use strategy more than counting on a simple tag, which was highly requested by the players.

this is all well and good.. but it severely neuters those mutants' damage potentials.. of course this IS what was ASKED by the community, it does nothing but hurt the overall viability of those particular mutants.. They Can still be useful in PvE so they will still be the mainstay tags of course.. But Britany and Buranka are 25% weaker than your garden variety legend mutants.. So this is a HUGE nerf to those particular mutants. If you wanted to rework the tag system.. there were far better alternatives.. This update was intended as a balance fix for those two.. it also hinders the viability of other spread attack users.. Say for instance.. Cryonos.. who has a spread that cannot be resisted.. and is a viable tag option with its speed.. But hey.. I don't want you guys to feel damned if you do, or damned if you didn't.. At least something was done to mitigate those two monsters.. Just.. disappointed.. it could have been handled much better..

Thanks for sharing your opinion here Kenneth :) We'll pay close attention to how people play and react after the changes and take that into account. Now let's wait to have it in-game!

Ashik Rafeek
05-28-2015, 02:40 PM
Then the Cost of The Mutant Must be Changed.
They Need to Be Cheap. Because their attack is not Good in PvP.
But I Am Totally Agree with New Update and Waiting For Anti Cheat in PvP

[K] Hugo
05-28-2015, 02:44 PM
Then the Cost of The Mutant Must be Changed.
They Need to Be Cheap. Because their attack is not Good in PvP.
But I Am Totally Agree with New Update and Waiting For Anti Cheat in PvP

Note that when the mutant with spread attack is one of the 3 mutants of your team, the change does not apply and it will still have a spread attack and be as powerful as before.

The change only apply when you use the mutant of a friend (TAG). :)

Ashik Rafeek
05-28-2015, 02:57 PM
Oops Sorry I Didnt Think That. My Bad
Anyway the Update is Very Good.
Makes PvP Fair and Equal in One Way.
And One more
Some Times We get High Players such as Sum Level 500+ So We Cant Do ANything For it After Update.
So in My Opinion Pls Dont Give High Players in PvP.Only According To EVO

LoLSharkyLv
05-28-2015, 03:00 PM
plz can you send me gift with legendry mutant becuse all peapol seying i am nooob plz kobojo my nick is
krisjanis

[K] Hugo
05-28-2015, 03:04 PM
Oops Sorry I Didnt Think That. My Bad
Anyway the Update is Very Good.
Makes PvP Fair and Equal in One Way.
And One more
Some Times We get High Players such as Sum Level 500+ So We Cant Do ANything For it After Update.
So in My Opinion Pls Dont Give High Players in PvP.Only According To EVO

For your information, the team is working on other improvements such as a better matchmaking to prevent very unfair fights. No more details for now, stay tuned!

Ashik Rafeek
05-28-2015, 03:07 PM
ok
thanks for the info

MASSI
05-28-2015, 03:27 PM
What about change the XP and fame prize from Campaign just like in the past?(But you can keep 81600 fame needed for level up)i hope too :welcoming:

Mohamed Elsaid Moanes
05-28-2015, 03:48 PM
i totally like this new updates finally (Y) i am suggesting another pvp with the current one without tag team i am sure it will attract everyone that already feel bored from the game

Zrag Milan
05-28-2015, 05:26 PM
i agree with these changes but should be good if the challenges in pvp will be fame vs fame and not lvl vs lvl.......i have fame 142 and lvl 41...lots ot time i fight vs fame 680 and lvl 41..instead should be premiate peoples have a good lvl with that fame..currently way doesn't matter if you increase or not maximum level of mutants...you'll challenge always vs your same lvl...
moreover very often some people attack me and i lose 20 points...when i revenge i get only 10...i don't get anymore the final prize..but lots of newbie get easy

Rui Oliveira
05-28-2015, 05:32 PM
I think the prices of things are very exaggerated and it can also improve outilizar more times the zodiac mutants it was very good there now already the tokenes jeckpote also already set for a long it and never leave me a jeckpot could improve and mutants of riactores should be less riactores 3 and each event just because already the mutants takes 2 weeks to finish tiring becomes earn riactores

Matthew Sherry
05-28-2015, 05:48 PM
Better late than never. This is the fix the game needed. Now PVP will be enjoyable again and I can use other mutants on my defense team. You guys do listen but man it takes a long while for anything to come through but I'm glad it does in the end. This is a step in the right direction. GJ Kobojo.

Derokke
05-28-2015, 06:21 PM
Thanks thanks thanks :victorious:

John MacDonald
05-28-2015, 06:51 PM
Best. Idea. Ever. This is going to change PVP radically, and for the better.

Imagine Boost combined with Shield or Retaliate.

Or imagine Curse on a 12.5 mutant. It just keeps stacking and stacking and stacking. :O

Oh my gosh, I just thought of something: Alien has an 11.11 speed and a neutral attack. 3 Gold Aliens with Boost, Curse and all of their points in creasing Curse? Your opponents would find their power reduced to 0 quite quickly.

Autonorush has great genes and would do at least neutral damage on every mutant out there. Plus he's a Legendary. Downside: No Boost, so damage will be slightly lower than the Alien, but it has more slots for Orbs, so it gives it more potential for other things.

Hmm... I'm gonna have to ponder this, but I suspect that there will be some good ways to go.

Actually, a really tough mutant with Boost and Retaliate will slowly be increasing their retaliate damage, meaning the super slow mutants like Buck Maurice could kill a fast mutant before Buck even gets to attack.

Downside for Buck is his Retaliate doesn't do well against Beast primaries.

There could be some real sneaky tactics with this. Choose the right secondary gene and you're golden.

Unregistered
05-28-2015, 07:10 PM
Hugo;27323']This change apply to everybody. Tags will be less powerful for you, but also for all your opponents. The advantage is that now people will have to use strategy more than counting on a simple tag, which was highly requested by the players.

Thanks for sharing your opinion here Kenneth :) We'll pay close attention to how people play and react after the changes and take that into account. Now let's wait to have it in-game!

the way u had it was work just fine no need to mess with it if they hit 3 ppl the should still other wise the mutant is just useless

Jack Jones
05-28-2015, 08:42 PM
So will all the people who paid real money or gold to get britany and buranka's to use as tags be getting a refund if they want one???? Well its seem kobojo are now removing the reason most people actually got them in the first place, so it only seems fair that if they want their gold or money back they should get it. Imagine buying a car with electric windows and then have the manufacturer recalling it to put old fashion wind up windows in it..........

Matthew Sherry
05-28-2015, 09:44 PM
So will all the people who paid real money or gold to get britany and buranka's to use as tags be getting a refund if they want one???? Well its seem kobojo are now removing the reason most people actually got them in the first place, so it only seems fair that if they want their gold or money back they should get it. Imagine buying a car with electric windows and then have the manufacturer recalling it to put old fashion wind up windows in it..........
Except we aren't driving cars here, we are playing a video game. Something which is fluid by nature and can and will be changed to accommodate the needs of it's users while sticking to the developers vision. Kobojo made a mistake with spread attack tags, that mistake is now fixed. It took too long to do but at least it's done.

Jack Jones
05-28-2015, 10:16 PM
Ok i will try to credit you with some intelligence Matthew, but i could be wrong...... Britany, Buranka, Buck were all sold with spread attacks across all 3 mutants in both pve and pvp hence the reason people got them...... people use you tag and send a pass....... ok is this simple enough for you? Now kobojo are changing part of this (not about my views on this), but the point is it was sold on the understanding it would work with this effect in both pve and pvp and now it is being changed...... my point was quite valid as an analogy of the situation. Instead of cheap shots maybe try valid points........

I am not arguing over if spread attacks have been detrimental in pvp, but am asking if kobojo are honest enough to admit they cocked up and go well it was our fault here we go here is something back to the people who keep the game running in using gold or cash to buy these mutants and helped so many other players in the game advance, by having them as tags......... i am speaking as a person who has 2x bred and levelled a britany to +60 evo inside 24 hrs just to keep people like you happy.

Kobojo are the ones who did all this and we just use it any way we can within the rules (well in my case at least...... cannot speak for anyone else), as a consumer we buy as advertised and now they wish to change it retrospectively, i do not actually disagree with the change, but well i think most who do not trip over their IQ will see the point i make.

Adam Sinclair
05-28-2015, 11:58 PM
I think you should be able to chose your Mutant that gets used for a Tag, depending on what you level you can end up with some pretty bad tags.

Matthew Sherry
05-29-2015, 01:42 AM
Ok i will try to credit you with some intelligence Matthew, but i could be wrong...... Britany, Buranka, Buck were all sold with spread attacks across all 3 mutants in both pve and pvp hence the reason people got them...... people use you tag and send a pass....... ok is this simple enough for you? Now kobojo are changing part of this (not about my views on this), but the point is it was sold on the understanding it would work with this effect in both pve and pvp and now it is being changed...... my point was quite valid as an analogy of the situation. Instead of cheap shots maybe try valid points........

I am not arguing over if spread attacks have been detrimental in pvp, but am asking if kobojo are honest enough to admit they cocked up and go well it was our fault here we go here is something back to the people who keep the game running in using gold or cash to buy these mutants and helped so many other players in the game advance, by having them as tags......... i am speaking as a person who has 2x bred and levelled a britany to +60 evo inside 24 hrs just to keep people like you happy.

Kobojo are the ones who did all this and we just use it any way we can within the rules (well in my case at least...... cannot speak for anyone else), as a consumer we buy as advertised and now they wish to change it retrospectively, i do not actually disagree with the change, but well i think most who do not trip over their IQ will see the point i make.
Asking me to try valid points and not use cheap shots while calling me stupid. OK I'll bite. You could have reduced that entire rant to "But don't you think they should reimburse players who bought the mutants on the basis they were as is and wouldn't change?" Now that's the real question. Do I? Maybe but I just think Kobojo should of stepped up to the plate and fixed the issue from the start rather than dragging it out this long. The skeptic in me says they did it purely because it was making them a decent chunk of cash which is only strengthened by the fact they initially repeatedly released both Britney and Buranka in the broken state they were in and re-released time and time again without doing anything about them. I don't really see how they couldn't of foreseen the mess both those 2 mutants would make of their own game.

Jim Christian
05-29-2015, 01:46 AM
I personally think this adjustment strategy sucks big time!! You have a bunch of players that can't make it in PVP as easily as they used to, and so they whine and blame it on the "Britany-Buranka" syndrome. So Kobojo nerfs the Britany and Buranka tags in PVP to appease them. I hope there is some decent, FAIR compensation here for the nerf plan.

What I am more worried and concerned about Is there any word or any hope from Kojobo concerning this HIGH EVO FRIEND TAG GLITCH??? I have spent countless hours pouring through my entire friend list and deleted ALL non actives. And yet I have only gotten back a handful of my high evo friend tags. Now I am down to deleting active low evo friends......
AND I HATE IT!! Why should I have to punish them just because they are newer players and have low evo. But I see I am between a rock and a hard place now. Burned if I do, and burned if I don't.
Since this glitch is affecting a majority of players in the game, you would logically think that Kobojo would be devoting more resources to solving the issue.....especially in light of the fact that the one who were originally assigned to solve it have been unable to come up with any sort of fix.

Between lack of any action on this and the new nerf plan, I have to say this is the first time I have been thoroughly disappointed with Kobojo.

Unregistered
05-29-2015, 02:45 AM
I see a player all alien in normal version thinking only about tags... good

Unregistered
05-29-2015, 03:34 AM
The 3 way tag is the only way I can compete with with higher evolution players..........I don't think it is fair for a level 90 player to be paired up against a level 200 player to get a chance at a free mutant in the top 10 percent of pvp.I will stop playing the PVP all together......why waste my time.

Nguyen Anh Khoi
05-29-2015, 04:59 AM
Ok ok goid update ! At least now i dont hace to bring tag britany to ded against weak players who have brit for their def team ! BUT AS YOU SAID MUTANTS WITG SPEAD ATTACKS WILL BE NERFTED SO MUTANTS WITH SPREAD ATTACK "NO S"EX BUCK?

The Nam
05-29-2015, 07:25 AM
is that it just tag and orb ? seriously next update need to improve more (bad english)

Soundlover
05-29-2015, 09:08 AM
This is not good. This game keeps going downhill, first with skills, now this.

[K] Hugo
05-29-2015, 09:40 AM
I personally think this adjustment strategy sucks big time!! You have a bunch of players that can't make it in PVP as easily as they used to, and so they whine and blame it on the "Britany-Buranka" syndrome. So Kobojo nerfs the Britany and Buranka tags in PVP to appease them. I hope there is some decent, FAIR compensation here for the nerf plan.

What I am more worried and concerned about Is there any word or any hope from Kojobo concerning this HIGH EVO FRIEND TAG GLITCH??? I have spent countless hours pouring through my entire friend list and deleted ALL non actives. And yet I have only gotten back a handful of my high evo friend tags. Now I am down to deleting active low evo friends......
AND I HATE IT!! Why should I have to punish them just because they are newer players and have low evo. But I see I am between a rock and a hard place now. Burned if I do, and burned if I don't.
Since this glitch is affecting a majority of players in the game, you would logically think that Kobojo would be devoting more resources to solving the issue.....especially in light of the fact that the one who were originally assigned to solve it have been unable to come up with any sort of fix.

Between lack of any action on this and the new nerf plan, I have to say this is the first time I have been thoroughly disappointed with Kobojo.

Note that again, the changes only apply to tags. anybody using britany or other mutants will not be affected, they still having the spread attack. Also, the change regarding tags applies to everybody. You may not be able to benefit the overpowered Britany tag anymore, but same goes for all the other players. Finally said before further changes are on the road for a more fair matchmaking that hopefully we please you more, but we are making changes regarding.

The problem we currently have with tags is another topic, but i am going to answer you. The team does its best to understand it see if something can be done, but as of today your best bet is to reduce your number of facebook friends to "only" 1 000 friends or below. (the game being able to display only 1 000, it ensures that you see everybody in your game.).

Have a great day in the arena!

stalion199
05-29-2015, 09:56 AM
BUt if you do this the person that we are using will unfortunately change there tags and the posibilities of this we could not finish the campaigns in Supra and Mega Division or other Campaign Fights :culpability::culpability:

Prashant Agrawal
05-29-2015, 11:04 AM
kobojo this upgrade is good as now we can depend on our strategy and not just these two tags.But will this work on other spread mutants also like buck etc. And as now people have to depend on strategy so why not let people fight in pvp with his equal evo players and let us choose our tag which we want to make atleast to compensate this new feature.

so now people will change tag from britany and buranka to other mutant which will affect our progress in campaign as these mutants single attack is 25% less powerful than all other ordinary mutants. Atleast you should have increase the amount of damage of these mutants single attack because now these mutants have become useless in pvp. :(

now people money is wasted due to this update who bought britany just for there tag to get passes from others . Because due to 25% weak attack than other mutants people will change tags and this mutant will now not be useful much. And the players who used britany tags to complete supra and mega division would not be able to complete them now. :( :(

stalion199
05-29-2015, 06:26 PM
kobojo this upgrade is good as now we can depend on our strategy and not just these two tags.But will this work on other spread mutants also like buck etc. And as now people have to depend on strategy so why not let people fight in pvp with his equal evo players and let us choose our tag which we want to make atleast to compensate this new feature.

so now people will change tag from britany and buranka to other mutant which will affect our progress in campaign as these mutants single attack is 25% less powerful than all other ordinary mutants. Atleast you should have increase the amount of damage of these mutants single attack because now these mutants have become useless in pvp. :(

now people money is wasted due to this update who bought britany just for there tag to get passes from others . Because due to 25% weak attack than other mutants people will change tags and this mutant will now not be useful much. And the players who used britany tags to complete supra and mega division would not be able to complete them now. :( :(

u have a point of view

dedatimewaster
05-29-2015, 08:22 PM
This is a good update. A little suggestion. Consider to ad a favorite option in list of sorting mutants, and check box next to the name of every mutant to select our favorites. It would save plenty of time when looking through the list of mutants in search of usually the same ones.

Jack Jones
05-29-2015, 10:21 PM
Ok it is wonderful to see the spineless rep for kobojo comment here, why you may ask?????? Well because he (Hugo) completely ignores any post he is too chicken to answer, like my posts about selling mutants under one flag and now changing how they work, my (and others) basic problem is that you sold this under one pretext and now decide to change it to suite other players. Now Hugo if this is so and you (as a company) have nerfed brit/buranka/buck in pvp then anyone who paid gold or cash for these mutants should be entitled to a refund. In the spirit of the game and the fact that you evidentley craft them with a passion........ seems more like you go after money with a passion and could give a flying **** about your paying customers.

Just to clarify for players reading this i have an evo 66 my fb name is the same as on here and i am cash player, i have good tags and enjoy the game....... my point is that kobojo will duck any issue they see fit until it effects profits, but the way they do this may not be the right way to do it....... just the easiest. Well if you craft games with a passion......... hmmmm trying doing it a little harder cos you seem to be failing and its more like just trying to get as much money as possible before you sunset the game.

Unregistered
05-29-2015, 10:39 PM
Pls make tags changeable i mean the person you are having for tag should be able to change his tag team just like defense team :P Oh and make orbs unbreakable.. i mean when you want to remove an orb and replace it with an other just it shouldnt brake it should go back in your inventory pls think of that
thank you!

Kaiju Possum
05-29-2015, 11:07 PM
The 3 way tag is the only way I can compete with with higher evolution players..........I don't think it is fair for a level 90 player to be paired up against a level 200 player to get a chance at a free mutant in the top 10 percent of pvp.I will stop playing the PVP all together......why waste my time.

I agree it is annoying when there's a large gap between the levels of the two... maybe it's part of their update, but it might be a little complicated since some seek out higher levels to gain a bigger jump if they win - which also stinks if you're the higher one and get a big loss and no way to recoup it (extra annoying when it's solely from the use of tag), but there's also a bigger pool of lower level players so it's going to severely limit who higher levels can play against if it's only against those about the same level.

Simplest might be just to scale opponents to each other, with no giant win or loss, just lots and lots and lots of battles to get to the top. Though I'm sure that'd upset some too.

Jim Bowee
05-30-2015, 03:59 AM

I'm so with you on this Jack. I got brit only so I could offer a good tag to my friends, and now it is useless. But when you think about it, they are not making this change to balance PVP and to please everyone that complained about it. The ONLY reason they are doing this, is because removing spread attacks in tags will make orbs relevant. They came out with orbs, but realized people were not buying them because brit and buranka are so strong that orbs are useless, expect the speed one ofc. With brit and buranka gone, orbs will be usefull and help you greatly, so people will buy them. Remember folks, its always about money. The tag and friend glitch isn't fixed after more than a month simply because fixing it doesn't give them any money.

Jack Jones
05-30-2015, 09:58 AM
Apologies for the language Grim...... sometimes it seems hard to get a point across with some people here.

Jim...... didn't really look at that side to deeply, but you have another valid point there.

[K] Hugo
05-31-2015, 12:55 AM
Ok it is wonderful to see the spineless rep for kobojo comment here, why you may ask?????? Well because he (Hugo) completely ignores any post he is too chicken to answer, like my posts about selling mutants under one flag and now changing how they work, my (and others) basic problem is that you sold this under one pretext and now decide to change it to suite other players. Now Hugo if this is so and you (as a company) have nerfed brit/buranka/buck in pvp then anyone who paid gold or cash for these mutants should be entitled to a refund. In the spirit of the game and the fact that you evidentley craft them with a passion........ seems more like you go after money with a passion and could give a flying **** about your paying customers.

Just to clarify for players reading this i have an evo 66 my fb name is the same as on here and i am cash player, i have good tags and enjoy the game....... my point is that kobojo will duck any issue they see fit until it effects profits, but the way they do this may not be the right way to do it....... just the easiest. Well if you craft games with a passion......... hmmmm trying doing it a little harder cos you seem to be failing and its more like just trying to get as much money as possible before you sunset the game.

Hey Jack, note that would it be on the forum or this thread, I unfortunately do not have the time to answer every post and such language shall hardly be tolerated.

To answer you, players who purchased Britany, Buranka and any other, logically made it for themselves, to use them in their own team not for their potential as tag when used by their friends. We made it clear that that change only apply to tag, meaning that in your team, Britany or any other mutant will still have their spread attack and as a consequence damage output. Nothing changed for the person who purchased the mutant, he still benefits exactly like before.

This change answers one of the top complaints we have been receiving since months, which is that overpowered tags makes it worthless to build a competitive team that will anyway be beaten by a tag. This change - that applies to everybody - brings back the importance of the team, and not the tag.

That said, we are all free to have a different opinion on this change, that is why we have a forum to discuss it. As long as the discussion is constructive and remains respectul.

J Brutal Brindley
05-31-2015, 03:37 AM
What about the 24hr tagg system....we need to be able to choose our tagg per tournament

Dante McBain
05-31-2015, 05:00 AM
i would like to be able to trade mutants with other friends for the next update after the PvP patch please do this

Jack Jones
05-31-2015, 09:30 AM
Hugo, the fact is that a lot of players bought britany, buck and to a lesser extent buranka purely to make into a tag for people to use so they send campaign passes, your company has now changed the effectiveness of this, hence the reason for the points i am making. In my daily game play i never use buck brit or buranka unless it is to level them up to match my evo. In pvp it is rare you seem teams with buck or britany, although i do come across a few buranka 2 x27 teams (very easy to beat). Ergo the main reason people bought these mutants was to put as tags and reap the rewards from the passes as kobojo removed the ability just to send passes. As the game is spilt between pve and pvp you have effectively halved the benefit of it and people will no longer use it as a tag due to there being far better pvp tags when they get nerfed.

Didi Sulistion
05-31-2015, 09:36 AM
GM i can't reply your posts on MGG fanspage, how should i do can reply the posts again ??

Jack Jones
05-31-2015, 09:42 AM
Dante....... re the trading of mutants, this is to open to abuse and i have seen it done in other games. What people do is start multiple fb accounts (yes i know that is against fb rules, but not a lot gets done about it), then you use all the other accounts to get the mutants you want and send them to the main account. Even any form, however structured, would be open to abuse in some way. If you introduced a barter system, say you want an exo cookie and you have GG you would like to trade, basically as soon as it gets put into the system you want to trade this and someone clicks yes the trade is complete........ how would you cheat round this you ask?? Well i would get the mutant i want on my secondary account first, then on my main account i would post that i have a leech lord i wish to trade for mutant X....... as very few people would want the leech lord i should be able to go back to the other account and do the swap, if not i and someone beats me to it i am still getting what i want.

I am not saying i would do this, but i am pointing out that as soon as you open a system of mutant exchange it would be subject to stuff like this. The net effect on the game would be to reduce its revenue and eventually kill the game. I have seen this happen in past fb games.

[K] Hugo
06-01-2015, 04:37 PM
Hugo, the fact is that a lot of players bought britany, buck and to a lesser extent buranka purely to make into a tag for people to use so they send campaign passes, your company has now changed the effectiveness of this, hence the reason for the points i am making. In my daily game play i never use buck brit or buranka unless it is to level them up to match my evo. In pvp it is rare you seem teams with buck or britany, although i do come across a few buranka 2 x27 teams (very easy to beat). Ergo the main reason people bought these mutants was to put as tags and reap the rewards from the passes as kobojo removed the ability just to send passes. As the game is spilt between pve and pvp you have effectively halved the benefit of it and people will no longer use it as a tag due to there being far better pvp tags when they get nerfed.

The vast majority of players purchase Britany - actually any mutant - for themself and not for their friends. Friends benefiting from that is a consequence, not what triggered the purchase i most cases.

Britany and other mutant remain quite competitive as part of a team. However I agree that it changes the meta, implies changes in the way Psy Captains play and chose their team without relying on overpowered tags. It is a change in favor of more strategy, which is what we believe should matter more than tags did until now.

Jack Jones
06-01-2015, 07:50 PM
Hugo i would seriously suggest you actually talk to some players, britany in nearly all cases has been bought as a tag, re bred as a tag when needed and is rarely seen in a pvp team due to its speed. So i would love for you to tell everyone reading this where you got the information that the vast majority of players brought it to use in any other aspect of the game except as a tag. PS i speak to players daily and am now getting bored of your lies and bs.......all you do is back up the rhetoric of the company you work for and refuse to see what is beating you over your head with a big stick. Said pretty much all i have to say on this subject as it is obvious that kobojo do not take players views seriously unless in benefit them in some way........ Crafting games with a passion????? biggest joke i have heard.

Unregistered
06-01-2015, 10:19 PM
Strategy as priority is a good ideal, I have a different outlook then many as I don't use tags. Never used Facebook, never will. So I don't have issues with tags :) Being attacked by people who tag / particularly Brit. and still winning is good. Now all the easy riders will find the road more bumpy - my heart bleeds...

[K] Hugo
06-02-2015, 01:42 PM
Hugo i would seriously suggest you actually talk to some players, britany in nearly all cases has been bought as a tag, re bred as a tag when needed and is rarely seen in a pvp team due to its speed. So i would love for you to tell everyone reading this where you got the information that the vast majority of players brought it to use in any other aspect of the game except as a tag. PS i speak to players daily and am now getting bored of your lies and bs.......

I don't deny that the perspective of having your friends use your mutant does not exist, and it probably motivated some purchases. But the feedback you get in Fan groups from a couple of probably "advanced" players (different profile from the vast majority of our player base) does not allow to draw conclusions regarding the entire player base.
I tell today that the vast majority of players buy Britany to use in their team mainly thanks to detailed analysis of our player base, studying the % of use of mutants in battle (as part of a team) among many other things. This completes the feedbacks we get daily and allows us to draw conclusions.

all you do is back up the rhetoric of the company you work for and refuse to see what is beating you over your head with a big stick. Said pretty much all i have to say on this subject as it is obvious that kobojo do not take players views seriously unless in benefit them in some way........ Crafting games with a passion????? biggest joke i have heard.

This change is the answer to one of the top complaints we had since months, saying that the thrill of playing in pvp is taken down by overpowered tags. We made this change for the players, and even thought some Psy Captains do not like it (which, again, I can understand), we are glad to see that this highly anticipated change was finally done and well received.

Now I must warn you one last time. It is totally okay to debate and express your point of view, we took good note of it as you raised interesting things, but we ask that you remain constructive in your criticism. Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Kratos
06-02-2015, 10:04 PM
U should change your slogan to "Crafting stuff for gold!" What do you think?.. don't even answer pls i already know what are u gonna write

Jack Jones
06-02-2015, 10:18 PM
Please elaborate on the use of britany in the day to day game and please give give full facts and figures because i am actually interested in you justifying this! Now i am active in pvp and pve as you should be able to tell....... i see very little of britany in pvp, which to me is key in all of this, if it was such a useful mutant would it not be used more? Now to address the fun part, which i believe you will not do....... and it is this separate the pve mutant usage into 2 categories, what is used for gaining xp for the mutants and what is used without gaining xp for the mutants (ie they have maxed out their evo and just being used because they are useful). My reasons for this is that i use many mutants when they reach max xp but britany and buranka i do not use.

As for me being constructive, well i am in pointing out where the company is doing things wrong, including yourself, the funny part is i know why you will not acknowledge the point i am making is that so many people would sit there and go 'well gimme my money back then.'. What is funny is that you admit that the tag has ruined pvp, but deny i have a valid point. If you (kobojo) wanted to do the decent thing here, the solution would be simple, i am stunned you have not done it (well apart from that you would have lost a bit of revenue in the short term)....... Simply remove the mutants Britany and buranka, refund any gold/cash used and replace them with something else...... now if you really cared about the people who play the game, as you seem to claim, maybe offer a slight discount to people who had brit/buranka on the new mutants. The fact that this solution has been completely over looked by you people is just beyond my understanding..........well unless you just are in it for the money, then it would make sense

[K] Hugo
06-03-2015, 09:51 AM
We chose to implement a change based on the overall opinion of the players, and backed by the data we have. As you could expect it I will not be allowed to provide full facts and figures, internal data. No company would do that.

I do not admit that the tag has "ruined" PvP, but a balance change was judged necessary to improve the game, based on the overall sentiment of the community. Also I said in my previous message, you raised interesting things, different other options we could have chosen and suggestions of improvements. For that I thank you, and I gladly transfered them to the persons in charge of the feature for future reference.

Now we are going to go forward on this update and keep on taking a close look at the reaction of the players, their behavior in game etc.
Further changes regarding PvP are under study, and your feedbacks can only help.

Thank you for your implication, have a great day in the arena!

Derek Ducharme
06-03-2015, 03:36 PM
Hugo;27323']This change apply to everybody. Tags will be less powerful for you, but also for all your opponents. The advantage is that now people will have to use strategy more than counting on a simple tag, which was highly requested by the players.

Sorry but I'm COMPLETELY unhappy with taking away the multiple attacks for PVP... The whole point of obtaining those mutants was for their multi-mutant attacks. I a paid real money for Birtany for that specific use which I'm sure others have paid for as well as with Buranca. And then to agree with Kenneth, if the said mutant attacked 500 per opponent and then now only hits 1 mutant for 500 is a big nerf indeed, if anything (and I still disagree with the removal of the multiple attacks) the 1 hit should combine the 3... So if the mutant hit for 500 x 3 then it should hit 1500 x 1... But that's beside the point... The point remains is that these mutants are not worth money, real life, only to have them changed later on because some baby complains about it. You still had to use strategy even if the tag was Britany.

I'm completely turned off by the change Kobojo...

[K] Hugo
06-03-2015, 04:54 PM
Sorry but I'm COMPLETELY unhappy with taking away the multiple attacks for PVP... The whole point of obtaining those mutants was for their multi-mutant attacks.
I'm completely turned off by the change Kobojo...

Hello Derek.

Again we do not take away the multiple attacks from PvP. This only apply to TAGS (when somebody else than you uses your Britany).

On your side, when using the Britany you purchased, you will still have spread attacks 100% of the time, even in PVP. Persons who purchased these mutants will see NO difference regarding the performance of their mutant.

Unregistered
06-03-2015, 07:21 PM
Hugo;27912']Hello Derek.

Again we do not take away the multiple attacks from PvP. This only apply to TAGS (when somebody else than you uses your Britany).

On your side, when using the Britany you purchased, you will still have spread attacks 100% of the time, even in PVP. Persons who purchased these mutants will see NO difference regarding the performance of their mutant.

The point is that people bought britany cos their friends use them in pvp and send back tickets which are the main reason why people have bought britany, nobody uses britany in pvp as defense or attack team SO after the update : nobody uses britany anymore so nobody send you tickets, nobody use britany in pvp. WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH BRITANY NOW??? hope i was clear enough......

Leo Chen
06-03-2015, 09:46 PM
What if kobojo removed completelly the tag from pvp? this issue may be not raised to this revolt, and the feature of the mutts could be still. The fact that pvp is not player vs player in early terms, but it is tag vs tag strongs of course we put money to bring britany as tag, and so buranka and buck, this is commom sense. As far level is one of requisites to be first to attack, diffs levels alway will be unfair. Stronger tag's friend is hard to find, most of them has their friend list at limit and cannot accept any new request, this make the things very complicated, why does kobojo team mantain this complication i dont understand. But is a good try.

Unregistered
06-03-2015, 09:52 PM
And also u call it one of the top complaint you had since months, then what can u tell me about the tag team change feature? this have been requested since even longer or what about the confirm button when ur about to buy something? many players keep missclicking things and wasting gold because of that?... but nope! u fix hacking , britany , orbs and who cares if someone waste his gold...... or his stars to breed another tag.
But why im wasting my time to complain? you'll not consider me anyway.
If you slighty care about ur game think about that kobojo......

Jack Jones
06-03-2015, 10:15 PM
ok seriously bored with this now Hugo, all you do is spew company (kobojo) rhetoric to justify what you have done with absolutely no proof to show for it...... we just have to take your word for it, next you will tell me Sepp B has nothing to hide!!! If the introduction of these mutants did not ruin pvp (your words here.... to quote 'I do not admit the tag has ruined pvp'), then why are you changing how these tags work in pvp and no where else...... it would seem there is a very large issue otherwise you would not be changing it. Basically you had lots of options and chose the cheapest and fastest, which brings me to an interesting point.

OK so in pvp the spread attacks have affected it big time (my opinion), buck was a minor one unless it was a huge evo level, then kobojo bring out buranka and see how popular that is sales wise..... next britany, this was the big one because everyone wanted one as a tag they could use...... not long after this people (not myself, i just built a def team around the tag), started complaining that it was ruining pvp for mid to higher evo players as huge evo britany's wiped everything pretty much. Here comes the fun part, what happened next....... kobojo re-release britany bring out stuff like x27, re -release britany add a few interesting mutants like tengu...... re-release britany...... all this time you have people complaining about it as a pvp tag and you do nothing apart from saying we are looking into it (ie taking your money for as long as we can). Before you nerfed the spread attacks you released the orbs (i like them), but obviously sales on them were kinda lacking as who needs them if you have a super brit/buranka so you nerf the spread attacks to boost orb sales. YES I AM CYNICAL, BUT FOR A VERY GOOD REASON!!!! Please stop thinking your players are stupid because most are not, very few venture on to these pages, but many use facebook, the fact that you refuse to give proof of anything i say is wrong says it all...... all i get is 'we have data, we have this, we have that', but when push comes to shove all we have is your word, which means SQUAT. thank you and goodnight from me.

ps i hae nothing to do with the other people complaining..... i will wage my own war.

Leo Chen
06-03-2015, 10:39 PM
I think the best schemes to raise rank in pvp is quantity of combats in the same evo level against different opponents, and the rate of winnings, this measure real combatants, such as undefeated is top 1 in 10, top 1 in 100, top 1 in ... so on, ... and after the quantity of combat losses to measure them

[K] Hugo
06-04-2015, 09:16 AM
Jack, sorry to read you are not satisfied with my answers but that is all I will be able to provide you.

On the other hand, thank you for the latest details of your argumentation! My goal here is to provide the persons who shape the game - our game designers - with valuable community opinions on the recent change they made.
This is what your delivered though your posts and I confirm you that they will take a close look at everything you detailed.

To everybody who posted (or will do) in this thread, thank you for your implication! Do not hesitate to share your observations an reactions as you experience the change in your game during the next couple of days.
Finally, if you face any bug, please contact the support team so that it can be solved as soon as possible : https://support-portal.kobojo.com/Zendesk

john mentex
06-05-2015, 06:58 PM
Thanks kobojo for geting nerf the spread atack from brit and buranka! Now pvp is much more balanced, i.e. I am evo 50 and a player with evo 20 xill not win me because of the brit.thanks a lot.

Jack Jones
06-05-2015, 08:50 PM
will only be doing pvp to get in the top 1%, may actually quit the game with these changes and i have a plus 60 evo. The nerf has taken alot of fun out of pvp for me and may actual get me to quit playing all together.

To make my point clear nerfing brit and buranka has tipped the scales too far onto the higher evo players, now all people are doing is putting britany and buranka's in their def teams with a speedster....... so now near impossible to beat a higher evo player and has reduced def teams down to 4 or 5 mutants. Basically made the game boring and not worth even trying to compete in...... i will pretty much beat most lower evo players and lose to higher ones. Yay what fun.

i have just quit being admin for 5 facebook MGG groups designed to help players improve and will now move to being a casual player, so don't send me friend request or anything like that as i cannot be arsed. Hope your bloody happy now kobojo.

Adam John
06-06-2015, 02:47 AM
Personally, I think the change is great. No more cheap losses on defense, and no more cheap wins when I attack.

I've noticed a significant improvement in the amount of battles I win on defense since the change - no more losing 20+ or more points anymore to people who are way lower than me on Evo Level. I'm having more fun on attacks, because I don't have to worry about that cheap Brittany AoE that one shots my entire team on Tag.

Jim Christian
06-06-2015, 04:56 AM
II must be playing a different game than most of the comments on here. I see all of these players saying that they are getting more wins now that PVP is balanced. If I was not so bewildered by such statements I would be rolling on the floor laughing. This PVP rebalance has been anything but that for me. Every other battle is now a loss. I can kiss reaching and staying in the the Masters circle good bye. If this is how normal PVP will be from now on, then I will no longer be competing in PVP....its just not worth the frustration. A game is not fun if you lose all the time. You lovers of this PVP rebalancing either need glasses, or need to quit smoking Drano!

john mentex
06-06-2015, 05:40 PM
II must be playing a different game than most of the comments on here. I see all of these players saying that they are getting more wins now that PVP is balanced. If I was not so bewildered by such statements I would be rolling on the floor laughing. This PVP rebalance has been anything but that for me. Every other battle is now a loss. I can kiss reaching and staying in the the Masters circle good bye. If this is how normal PVP will be from now on, then I will no longer be competing in PVP....its just not worth the frustration. A game is not fun if you lose all the time. You lovers of this PVP rebalancing either need glasses, or need to quit smoking Drano!

I am evo 50 and i am can keep in 1% very easy! Thanks kobojo litle worms wont take me 20 points anymore!

Kratos
06-06-2015, 09:07 PM
I won't call this BALANCED at all, i can win most of the battles with a 3 buranka team without even using a tag team. U don't need any strategy because there are always 4 or 5 op mutants that own in every situation. Be honest guys u just hate when someone with low evo defeat u and wanted easy win
on pvp, enjoy your easy win!

Ashik Rafeek
06-07-2015, 07:04 AM
But Sometimes 3 buranka can easily defeated

Jack Jones
06-13-2015, 09:07 PM
Absolutely stunned by Kobojo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How do you keep making a complete mess of everything, you people are just becoming one big joke. You mess with pvp and remove the spread attacks........ but not from andriod players....... ok anyone else see a problem with this wonderful company and what it states it has done. YEAH I KNOW I BITCH ALOT, but with good reason. I was against the change for a few reasons, but now you have introduced it, you have cocked it up there as well. Lmfao at you peeps, try sort this out soon (this year for you peeps) and keep booting the cheaters....... only taken you nearly 2 years to sort this........ GOTTA LOV DA PASSION.

André Graça
06-18-2015, 07:45 PM
I agree with you but I think that the only mutants whoose atacks should've been changed should be only britanny and buranka because thay can cover more than 2 genes with the spread atack! :D

john mentex
08-16-2015, 09:50 PM
When platinum buranka will be release???

Eddie Tommasini
09-22-2015, 10:33 AM
People, what about making leagues? Like heavyweight and lightweight stuff. There is no use for quick mutants in pvp everyone just uses fuken oriax all the time and it become a gome of who is highrr lvl.

It we had different leagues (like speed based or strenght based) it would make the pvp experience not lame for a change.. tell me what u think