PDA

View Full Version : What Will Be The Defense Team After the New Update?

Ashik Rafeek
05-29-2015, 02:59 AM
The Answer is We can Choose Any Mutant According To Our Strategy and Game EXP. In the Present We need to Think About Anti- Britany and Anti Buranka and After the Update No Need Of It We can Choose Any Galactic Mutants In Defense
This is Also a Positive Aspect of New Update

Howard
05-29-2015, 01:16 PM
Not 100% sure, but I might be using Ceres (with speed), Buranka (with health or retaliate), and Tengu (with boost or shield). Attack team might be X27 (with curse or boost), Ceres (with speed) and Harpy (with boost)

Bas Suilen
05-29-2015, 01:26 PM
Not sure, I have to think about it. Before the dark times, it was autonorush, Star Trooper and Zombat.

Now we have a lot of new mutants. I'm thinking I will stick with X27 because of it's speed and fast tag, but I don't like the fact that it's not the best gene combo.

The retaliate Tengu sounds fun, but it's speed is still an issue for me.
I've got some time to think about it :)

John MacDonald
05-29-2015, 04:27 PM
Not sure, I have to think about it. Before the dark times, it was autonorush, Star Trooper and Zombat.

Now we have a lot of new mutants. I'm thinking I will stick with X27 because of it's speed and fast tag, but I don't like the fact that it's not the best gene combo.

The retaliate Tengu sounds fun, but it's speed is still an issue for me.
I've got some time to think about it :)

Retaliate Tengu with Boost means fast mutants will probably be dead before Tengu even needs to attack. They will have to use their tag to take out Tengu or lose. That's something to consider, if you put in Boost and 2 lvl 2 Retaliate upgrades.

Howard
05-29-2015, 04:45 PM
Retaliate Tengu with Boost means fast mutants will probably be dead before Tengu even needs to attack. They will have to use their tag to take out Tengu or lose. That's something to consider, if you put in Boost and 2 lvl 2 Retaliate upgrades.

That is basically why I would like to try 3 tengu. Bascally one tengu will do down for sure from a 1 hitter tag. theres still 2 left to plow through. Maybe even 2 tengu 1 buranka.

John MacDonald
05-29-2015, 06:40 PM
That is basically why I would like to try 3 tengu. Bascally one tengu will do down for sure from a 1 hitter tag. theres still 2 left to plow through. Maybe even 2 tengu 1 buranka.

Good call on that. Tengu is going to be a beast. Combine him with Buranka and who do you throw your tag against?

I'm slowly(Ever so slowly) working on my Tengu. I should have 'im in a few months at the current pace. It'll probably be a few weeks before I finish the Silver breeding challenge, then it's straight on for Gold!

I want my defence team to be Tengu when I get him, Nebulus or Astro Magician (Which I'll have whenever H.U.M.A.N. gets re-released. Can you get them to rerelease him as a favor? ;)) and possibly Buranka. I'd like to have Nebulus and Astro Magician just to have 3 of the rarest mutants in the game as my team, but they're both Mythic/Galactic. Would put me at a distinct disadvantage.

Ashik Rafeek
05-29-2015, 07:18 PM
I Dont Have a Tengu Hoping to Finish Gold Bingo Sheet Soon

Kaiju Possum
05-29-2015, 11:10 PM
*snicker*

Sounds like Tengu is up to be the next mutant that will generate complaints of being too overpowered for the PVP. :fox:

Jim Bowee
05-30-2015, 08:35 AM
Am I missing something? Why all the hype with tengu? Isn't the same idea with any retaliate mutant?

John MacDonald
05-30-2015, 09:41 AM
Am I missing something? Why all the hype with tengu? Isn't the same idea with any retaliate mutant?

Most mutants retaliate 30-40% of their attack base. Tengu retaliates 60%.

Ashik Rafeek
05-30-2015, 10:51 AM
Tengu has More Attack and Ability too and a Descent Speed too So Tengu will be nExt Hero Maybe

Jack Jones
05-30-2015, 02:08 PM
i use tengu now with increased retaliate orbs. Think we will be seeing alot more of him.