PDA

View Full Version : Jackpot

Damian Van Selm
06-01-2015, 03:19 PM
Hi Kobojo

Its all well and good to put all these Mutants into the Jackpot. But could you please remove some of the older ones and improve our chances of actually getting one of them? So far I have won 3 Bloodberrys and 9 Mantodroids which is very frustrating. I can breed all the Mantodroids I want, I really dont need to win more in the Jackpot. And for the love of PLEASE can we cut the damn credits? At least the smaller amounts? Its just rude.
If you wont improve our odds, at least have the decency to remove useless mutants from the jackpot, like Mantidroid and have a rotation of Zodiac mutants like you used to last year and the year before
Thank you

[K] Hugo
06-01-2015, 05:33 PM
Thank you for your suggestion Psy Captain. We took good note of these suggestions that we regularly read on the forum, and the apropriate department is aware that is is one of the things some players would like to see changed.

Changes regarding this feature are done from time to time (you may notice that there is currently a lot of mutants in the Jackpot), but I cannot confirm you if there will be further changes regarding probabilities or credits unfortunately.

Aitha
06-02-2015, 07:53 PM
And Remove 5000 And 10000 Credits And Free Spin....

narthrax
06-02-2015, 10:22 PM
the free spin is not a reward, it is a fail safe to avoid letting players get the higher tier rewards, which i have said before.
the jackpot should be limited to 10,000 gold not 9,999,999.
it is hard to belive that it is winnable when there is not a single video or screenshot of someone winning the jackpot.

Davin Po
06-04-2015, 10:03 PM
You can make Mantidroids? Huh. HOW?

But yeah, this slot machine thing needs a bit of help. Considering I watch ads for tokens, I'd like the rewards to at least attempt to be worth my time.

Howard
06-05-2015, 01:59 AM
You can make Mantidroids? Huh. HOW?

But yeah, this slot machine thing needs a bit of help. Considering I watch ads for tokens, I'd like the rewards to at least attempt to be worth my time.

Rakshasa + Stealth Bot or Interceptrix + Horus

Ashik Rafeek
06-06-2015, 03:05 AM
How About A Credit JackPot like minimum 10m and maxim 100m like gold jackpot but credit must be won by everyone means more probability