PDA

View Full Version : More Rooftop Space

Alex Mitro
06-03-2015, 09:14 PM
I'm not sure about anyone else but I have maxed out my rooftop space. I don't want to put any creatures in storage but will have to to make room for new ones if I buy any from the shop. I am on a mission to collect every mutant and am stifled by space! Haha please add a few more rooftops please! Thank you!

The Nam
06-04-2015, 04:17 AM
they will not expand any more space on the rooftop . i remember someone ask this question on facebook and the reply like this "u can frezz some of your mutant to get more space on the roof" that what they said (sr 4 bad english)

Ashik Rafeek
06-04-2015, 07:51 PM
this suggestion were talked before... :P

Stephen Brown
06-06-2015, 05:53 AM
Still a valid point. With all the excess room on the rooftop map it should't be that hard to add another 2x3 section or two.

Howard
06-06-2015, 06:15 AM
This will cause lag issues as mentioned. My suggestion for this a while back was to turn off standing animation of mutants on your roof (or at least an option to)

Alex Mitro
06-06-2015, 05:00 PM
Freezing animation would be the best route. It's awesome to be able to freeze mutants but the whole premise of the game is displaying and having your collection available to battle. I love being able to freeze but I would also love the ability to have a single version of every mutant for display/available for battle. Surely, with all the new mutants coming out this is a plausible feat. I want to keep buying mutants as they come out but if I have to freeze them then what's the point?

Alex Mitro
06-06-2015, 05:05 PM
Plus, this is a pressing issue that is facing Dragon City as well. From all the players who play, they are extremely disgruntled. I love MGG and would hate to see it follow down the same path. (I've been playing DC since it came out so I am well versed in players' wants and needs.)

Cindy Gardner
06-10-2015, 01:30 AM
This will cause lag issues as mentioned. My suggestion for this a while back was to turn off standing animation of mutants on your roof (or at least an option to)
That is a great option, but we still need at least one more rooftop. They get so crowded, you can't click on the plot to get your credits.

[K] Hugo
06-10-2015, 09:14 AM
Very interesting discussions and suggestions here, i transfer them to the apropriate person!

John MacDonald
06-10-2015, 01:36 PM
Rather than adding 'more' rooftop space, why not allow players to purchase a secondary roof that they can travel to? It would be exactly the same as visiting an allies rooftop space, only you'd be able to collect credits, look at mutants, etc.

Call it 'New Beverly Hills' and have the city look opulent, suggesting that those who own it have 'arrived'.

Howard
06-10-2015, 02:18 PM
That is a great option, but we still need at least one more rooftop. They get so crowded, you can't click on the plot to get your credits.

A way for easier credit collecting is to click on the icon beside the shop, and use the rearrange your buildings option. You do not need to rearrange, but you can collect your credits easier by just hovering over.

But yet, I too would like to have another rooftop, as I am running out of space. Right now 95% of my breedable gold mutants are frozen, and I only have gold legendary, PvP/PvE, special no stars, and secret recipes on my roof. As new legendaries come out I am freezing my breedables; once they run out, my secret recipes, then PvP/PvE

John MacDonald
06-10-2015, 05:55 PM
A way for easier credit collecting is to click on the icon beside the shop, and use the rearrange your buildings option. You do not need to rearrange, but you can collect your credits easier by just hovering over.

But yet, I too would like to have another rooftop, as I am running out of space. Right now 95% of my breedable gold mutants are frozen, and I only have gold legendary, PvP/PvE, special no stars, and secret recipes on my roof. As new legendaries come out I am freezing my breedables; once they run out, my secret recipes, then PvP/PvE

I will always, always, always keep my monogenes unfrozen. I love the way they look - The design of Beast, Demon et all are amazing.

Howard
06-10-2015, 06:01 PM
I will always, always, always keep my monogenes unfrozen. I love the way they look - The design of Beast, Demon et all are amazing.

Thats true, I keep all my monogenes unfrozen too. I have all gold except demon; which I only have silver. When I have more gold (I prefer to always have 5k gold in reserve), I will go for a second demon and then gold.

Davin Po
06-11-2015, 08:05 PM
Yup, needing more space. Again.
Pretty please, Kobojo?

Benjamin Wilton
06-12-2015, 02:06 PM
tbh i think the space is enough, because now there are more mutants then spaces and gold furnaces and other bits and bobs its up to you what you want to focus on

Alex Mitro
06-15-2015, 06:12 AM
Sure it is up to you what you want to focus on. I am choosing to display one of each of every mutant instead of loading up on Bankers. However, since this game is partially about collecting, I would love to be able to display and use my collection in it's entirety. It's what draws me to the game.