PDA

View Full Version : Sending gifts / invites error

Tomas Phule Jedno
12-03-2013, 10:04 AM
Hi. I'm having problem sending gifts and invites.
When I start the game I can send max 150 gifts
After clicking on send button the game freezes in second/third attempt

After reloading everything is OK until I want to send gifts again. I can send few more gifts but it freezes after too.

Sometimes I cant open send or recieve gifts window at all.

Jaco Boshoff
12-03-2013, 03:19 PM
I am having the same issue, sometimes when I click on inbox it doesn't open it just highlights.

Hien Chi Nguyen
12-14-2013, 01:51 PM
I have the same issue too. I play at the office and home and have it on both.

Jordan Triomphe
12-14-2013, 10:15 PM
same... and i lost 23€

Hien Chi Nguyen
12-19-2013, 03:27 PM
had the same issue and reported it already. It was closed the next day as "Bug" we will investigate the issue. For now unfortunately, all you can do is refresh when it happens as a workaround, but it is tedious when you have 400+ friends

Abdiel Peralta
12-19-2013, 09:03 PM
this also happens to me, but i can add something it only happens after i sent a gift to a new friend and that silly confirmation window pop up and i press OK. after that i can TRY to send more but it freeze tha game and i have to reload. in other word ... if i dont add any new friend i can send gifts with no problem at all.

Joey Albia Demillones
12-20-2013, 09:53 AM
i have the same issue here and i cant send tag request to my friends >.<

Costin Lixandru
12-20-2013, 04:12 PM
:mad:Why we have that bug ? Why admins dont do somthing ?

Costin Lixandru
12-20-2013, 04:18 PM
I refresh the game soo many times.... i can send only 50 gifts and after that game is bloked with gift page on front.....what the hell .....i put also somme cash on this game and now become sux with that bug

Kovas Adrian
01-03-2014, 09:56 AM
I'm still having this bug. Does anybody else have it now?

Gabs Gabby
01-03-2014, 12:59 PM
this is the smallest problem from the game , the biggest problem is that there is people who cant log in the game for weeks or months and the administration of the game is ignoring them completely, and all this after some of us used to buy gold for money, and they (ADMINS) are showing how disrespectful they can be to their customers .

Toba Gabriel
01-03-2014, 02:13 PM
Admins dont gives a shit about any of us , good thing that among us are idiots to give them money for gold , as a proof you can see in forum , ever since I registered I never saw a moderator, game master ,or an admin , but in the FB page and in game they dont forget to advertise all the packages to give them money , while their servive for customers is inexistent!!! Good luck to all stupid enough to pay real money , because if you will have a problem ,nobody will be there to help you