PDA

View Full Version : Send tickets automatically to friends who helped you fighting

Aej Aej
06-05-2015, 08:48 AM
Hi,

I've more than 1000 friends and receive less than 10 tickets a day ... Or my friends don't like me or they have issue when sending tickets.

I explain : I'm an honest player and systematically want to send tickets to friends who helped me in combat.

However from time to time, I'm too quick and close the window before having the possibility to send the tickets (and then it's too late). I'm sure I'm not the only one to click from time to time too quickly not waiting the end of the "exp/coins" animation after the combat.

Thanks

Ashik Rafeek
06-05-2015, 04:40 PM
Nice Man You are Right So many Do not Send CP after using tag

David Deal
06-05-2015, 05:21 PM
Why accept at all? I think if they are on our list we get them for def and attack tag 1x day. If you use them they get the benefit. It'd be nice to have this automated

Howard
06-06-2015, 06:03 AM
I too would like it automated, as I have a bad habit of clicking x, and it would save some time (dont have to wait 5 seconds for the health, exp and mutosterone animation to hapen.

As for your only receiving 10 passes, it probably has to do with either your fame, evo, or tag. If you arent strong enough, less players will use your tag, and if your fame is too low, they might never get to you (takes a lot of scrolling, and if they have a lot of friends, it shows the top 1000ish players in fame)

Aej Aej
06-08-2015, 06:53 AM
I'd be glad to have someone from Kobojo answering this thread. I'm sure a lot of people would like have it automated.

Also Howard, yes you're right, I'm only evo 36; now, with so few tickets, I don't evo fast as well ...(as for the pvp; I'm stuck because my mutants are too low (because of the cost of the max lvl) ...