PDA

View Full Version : Star trade or transmutantion

Aaron Bannister
12-03-2013, 11:45 PM
Suggestion.

I have noticed since pretty much having at least one of every mutant bronze that my bronze star stock is now obsolete to a degree. Other than using the odd one to breed the new Reward/pvp mutants, once thats done im waiting 2 weeks for another but picking up more stars than im ever going to need so seems..... i currently have 35 bronze stars im never going to use all those now!!!....

i expect the same will happen as i progress with silver although i see gold being a different issue short/medium term but again some thought into the future would be nice.

So how about the option to trade or change them at a 10/1 for a silver or thier equal cost in gold and so on... .

Blaskievics Roland
12-04-2013, 09:33 AM
Well....NO! When you will rise at level,let's say 70-80,you will have A BIG LACK OF BRONZE STARS...to get gold mutant you need silver,silver neeeds bronze,you may have now a lot of bronze but thoose with high level have an issue with theese stars,you will not get anymore a free bronze star at every level-up from lvl 45....i think it would be A HUGE WASTE of stars this "transmutation".

'' It's a pleasure to play a game,get strong in that game,get powerful in that game,BUT you get more satisfaction
when you help someone to become more powerful.Always help somebody if you can! It's a honor to do that! "

Aaron Bannister
12-04-2013, 04:17 PM
Not quite sure what you were trying to explain but i kinda think you misunderstood the principle. Im level 70 now. I have all mutants that are already bronze or above and because i no longer use bronze stars they are piling up and my last level up at 70 gave me another bronze star. Trading or gifting stars would be cool but i would then imagine multi accounts to used to farm them which is pointless but valid to help your friends.

Even if they could be sold back for half gold cost would be something rather than just sitting there for the duration.

Blaskievics Roland
12-04-2013, 07:48 PM
I don't know,many have complained about the lack of bronze stars.....

Pedro Pateiro
12-04-2013, 09:07 PM
Im at level 115... and i want bronze stars xD when you reach lvl 100 you stop getting them when you level up...

Blaskievics Roland
12-05-2013, 08:20 AM
Well then,make it like that : 10 bronze transmutated= 1 silver and inverse
10 silver transmutated= 1 gold and inverse
1 gold trnsmutated to bronze= 20 bronze stars

'' It's a pleasure to play a game,get strong in that game,get powerful in that game,BUT you get more satisfaction
when you help someone to become more powerful.Always help somebody if you can! It's a honor to do that! "

Aaron Bannister
12-05-2013, 08:35 AM
Yes exactly how i was thinking, maybe a building called transmute lab or something idk, i would send them as gifts if i could lol.