PDA

View Full Version : revamp gift system

Benjamin Wilton
06-11-2015, 12:17 AM
i've spent the last 3days wondering why i have to send people gifts,

and everytime it asks me don't ask me again to send these people gifts... wht the frak

3days the gift system for collecting gifts is to slow limited to 50 people and no matter what you can get repeatly asked by fb not to show the fb msg for the same person 1gazlion times

how about making a gift center where it automaticly sends gifts when asked and then pops up all the gift msgs at once so you can just multi click and with in 10mins all gifts sent and all gifts recieved

i've spent more then 2hours sending gifts! waste of time imo

bassa
06-12-2015, 02:57 PM
and I have such a problem Kobojo it is not fair to us, remove the old options resources that help us....

bassa
06-12-2015, 04:52 PM
clear the cache on your browser and the problem is solved ;)

Benjamin Wilton
06-12-2015, 07:07 PM
i fix'd it took about an hour or two,

a few months ago facebook updated the API graph thing and older games data isn't being stored right now.

so i removed the app from my facebook and reinstalled it to re accept the data thing

logged back on clicked on add friends went through 4,330ish friends and sent a request, then i went to gifts and i could just send gift and no premission box popped up :D

just wish we could acept more then 50 gifts + other bits at once

Stephen Brown
06-12-2015, 07:21 PM
I noticed that it occasionally happens that I get orbs in the daily gift, could it be possible to add Jackpot tokens to the mystery gift?

Benjamin Wilton
06-12-2015, 07:22 PM
thats asking way to much :P

Aej Aej
06-14-2015, 03:40 PM
I don't know if all my friends always click on mutosterone; but that's what I get the most ... I have enough of it to breed a whole mutant army ! ...

For changing gift system, I propose :

- only leave the mystery gift => that will be random, so better splitted between gifts
- Add more tickets
- Why is it asking way too much to add coins for slots ? => I only get once a day, by the daily challenge (videos are not showing for me !) . I d'ont say it must be a 50 % chance; but what about a 1 % chance...
- Same with XP 100% or 200% (ok; I agree : 200% is probably asking way too much ;-) )

Have a nice day.

Mutant Kitty