PDA

View Full Version : Auto fight

Benjamin Wilton
06-11-2015, 12:25 AM
time = 3 mins per fight costs the price of the fight

draw backs = mutants don't get exp or mutogen

only get fame + silver

conditions = must have defeated that levels boss / auto fights are not just one level its the whole area

mutants used for auto fight are not avalible to cross gen or pvp

and mutants must be X level (avg level of the area min to auto fight) but min level has a 50% chance to lose you need mutants 5 levels above so lets say level 30 evo can auto fight Gold Nu Deli no probs but 50% chance to fail at fighting shoreline shanghi

Davin Po
06-11-2015, 08:04 PM
Doesn't sound so useful, especially since I don't fight-grind for credits. It's experience and mutosterone that I need.

It'd be nice to have an auto-fight option that uses your selected mutants versus the computer team. It runs a quick fight (no animation or anything), spits out the result, and the rewards come out.

Instead of the regular 10 pass cost, make it 13, and I'd gladly pay the premium.

Benjamin Wilton
06-12-2015, 02:03 PM
if u want muto - mutant xp you run the fight you're self

auto fight is just for mainly fame

Doesn't sound so useful, especially since I don't fight-grind for credits. It's experience and mutosterone that I need.

It'd be nice to have an auto-fight option that uses your selected mutants versus the computer team. It runs a quick fight (no animation or anything), spits out the result, and the rewards come out.

Instead of the regular 10 pass cost, make it 13, and I'd gladly pay the premium.

if you want muto add more friends i have just over 12,000 mini mutogen pots that are sitting in my store

Grim Jack
06-12-2015, 03:52 PM
Benjamin,

Sounds like you haven't embraced the grind! ;) Neither have I. I long for the days of 20 CP fights that gave 2x the Fame they do now. Perhaps an update will someday allow us to choose how many CP to spend, 10 or previous amount, allowing those who want more fights to continue paying 10 while those of us who want to lvl can pay extra to get extra.

Benjamin Wilton
06-12-2015, 04:18 PM
i have embraced the daily grind in 5days i have used almost 20,000 tickets to level all my gold star mutants from 20-33 :P now i want to die :(