PDA

View Full Version : About Mutants In The Shop

Mohamed Elsaid Moanes
06-14-2015, 05:08 PM
i have two suggestions :
first please when you release new mutants on shop don't just put the gold version put the normal version for gold also, as an example if the gold version for 2000 gold put the normal version with about 800 gold because alot of players like me have dozens of stars (i have about 150 bronze 50 silver and 25 gold stars that i don't use) what is the point of giving all these stars as reward in pvp,pve,campaign and bingo gride if there are no new mutants to breed !!!!!!! about 99% of the new mutants put in shop in gold or silver versions.
second please put the zodiacs for gold in the shop (not the random pack with 500 gold we get same zodiacs we already have so it's waste of gold) put each zodiac for 1000 gold as before in the shop as limited offer so that the players who didn't complete the collection yet and saving gold can complete it.
thanks for reading this and hope you take these two suggestions seriously.

Benjamin Wilton
06-15-2015, 12:14 AM
so you have completed gold bingo and bread gold secrets aswell?

Mohamed Elsaid Moanes
06-15-2015, 07:31 PM
so you have completed gold bingo and bread gold secrets aswell?
yeah i did finish all the three bronze,silver and gold breeding in bingo greed and i need just 4 zodiacs and halbeard to finish research 1,2 and i got all my 130 different mutants in gold only one version of each except for the unbreadable mutants and 5 basic mutants (robot,warrior,beast,alien and demon) which i got in silver and just waiting to collect enough gold to get them in gold too

Benjamin Wilton
06-16-2015, 11:55 AM
nice :P why not reverse mutate :P