PDA

View Full Version : Evolution and experience

Aej Aej
06-15-2015, 05:00 PM
I agree with a previous post that evolution center at a moment is a "pain in the ..." in order to level up.
Kobojo could be more reasonable concerning the amount of money necessary to evolve.
There was a discount lately which was good; however I had not enough coins at that moment to upgrade ... so ... I will have enough coins maybe tomorrow; but not sure I will evolve or wait for another discount.

My concern here is about experience; you gain experience only when you win a fight.

Could I suggest that I mutant could gain a little experience proportional to the damage he did to the opponent ?

Kitty Mutant

john mentex
06-15-2015, 06:59 PM
No, i dont think that would be good!

Aej Aej
06-17-2015, 08:01 PM
Hi,

Could you explicit a bit your answer ?

Have a nice day.

Kitty Mutant

Howard
06-22-2015, 05:26 AM
I think it is not bad for the cost of EVO. But I only say that because I was around when it used to cost EVEN MORE.Back in the day (maybe 8 months ago) the cost was astronomical, and MGG decreased the cost by a lot.

Just work on your credit generation by increasing levels of all your mutants. I currently make about 10 million credits per day, and can afford at least 3 evo upgrades per sale. (oh, and only upgrade during sales)