PDA

View Full Version : [MGG Official] Statement: Gold Furnace & Gold Forge - Temporary Removal from the Shop

[K] Pogolina
06-16-2015, 03:54 PM
EDIT:

If you were wondering where the gold production buildings had gone, here's what we would like you to know:
You will find these buildings back in the shop this week;
However, now, there will be a cap on the number of buildings you can purchase;
You can buy the Gold Forge in the shop 5 times (allowing you to get 5 gold every 12 hours)
The Gold Furnace can be bought 3 times (harvesting 50 gold every 48 hours)

You are probably wondering: How else can I obtain these gold buildings?
In the near future, they will be available in promotional packs;
Promotions will not be limited by the shop's cap.

We appreciate your continued support and all of the constructive criticism that has been sent our way.

_____

Dear Psy Captains,

We have temporarily removed the Gold Furnace & Gold Forge from the shop, however, these buildings will definitely be brought back into the game as soon as possible.

For all the players who already have previously purchased these buildings:
Your gold buildings have suffered no changes and they are fully functional.

We apologize for the short-notice nature of this statement. We will make sure to forward all of your feedback to the responsible team.

Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Kind regards,
The MGG Team

MASSI
06-16-2015, 04:03 PM
Pogolina;28749']Dear Psy Captains,

We have temporarily removed the Gold Furnace & Gold Forge from the shop, however, these buildings will definitely be brought back into the game as soon as possible.

We apologize for the short-notice nature of this statement. We will make sure to forward all of your feedback to the responsible team.

Kind regards,
The MGG Teamkobojo is kobojo :p

Aitha
06-16-2015, 04:06 PM
Meanwhile Please Put Back Banker ..... Also....We Can't Breed Him You Know That......{Increase Gold On Him But Don't Remove Him Permanently } ....

Benjamin Wilton
06-16-2015, 04:27 PM
any reason why?

William Ellwood
06-16-2015, 04:47 PM
Why did 2 of mine disaper???????:mad:

[K] Pogolina
06-17-2015, 08:45 AM
any reason why?

Hey Benjamin,

The team has realized there might be a need to rework these buildings. We need some time to analyze their current impact in the game, before we can give you more details. Sorry about that.

Thank you for your patience while we try to figure out what needs to be done.

Why did 2 of mine disaper???????:mad:

Hey William,

Are you sure they're not hidden? If you are sure that 2 of your buildings are missing, please report this situation to our customer support.

Thank you in advance,
A

narthrax
06-17-2015, 09:14 AM
everyone who has the current forges and furnaces can keep them.

dont bring them back but make a brand new one that is infinitely upgradeable without increasing its size.

keep it the size of the furnace (3x3) have the starting price at 3000 gold. make it either auto or manual collect
to upgrade it it will cost 3000 gold and the total you make will keep adding up . having it this way would avoid the lag issue of multiple gold machines

starting price 3000 gold 50 every 2 days
3000 gold + 25 gold every 2 days

lucamask78
06-17-2015, 10:48 AM
Then if i have 4 furnace...what happen to them? I hope u don't downgrade them cause i've paied them a lot

Kratos
06-17-2015, 07:31 PM
First u nerf britany now u nerf gold furnaces, No words kobojo.... keep going on, this is the right way to failure

bassa
06-17-2015, 08:59 PM
not passed and three months and already cleared this building for gold .. and not everyone can buy gold for cash to have activity this game should not be doing anything for money .. except for the impatient ;)

First u nerf britany now u nerf gold furnaces, No words kobojo.... keep going on, this is the right way to failure

Jack Jones
06-17-2015, 10:10 PM
hehehehe..... i am back, just for fun. Well kobojo nerfing this, what a shock...... erm not!!!!! How bloody stupid can you be, all the big spenders did was wait for gold sales and buy furnaces by the dozen...... yep the initial outlay is high but if you have 30+ then you don't really need to spend money on the game anymore unless you get bored and want to up your evo by lots....... SUDDENLY kobojo need to review the furnaces/forges and how they work....... hmmmmm i guess too well is the answer cos someone ain't making the money anymore. Too funny for words, just gonna sit here laughing my ass off at kobojo, for making complete fools of themselves over the past months....... YEAH lets get rid of anything which doesn't bring us profit! (should be their new slogan) ....... waiting for the editors to slap my wrists again.....

[K] Pogolina
06-18-2015, 02:29 AM
hehehehe..... i am back, just for fun. Well kobojo nerfing this, what a shock...... erm not!!!!! How bloody stupid can you be, all the big spenders did was wait for gold sales and buy furnaces by the dozen...... yep the initial outlay is high but if you have 30+ then you don't really need to spend money on the game anymore unless you get bored and want to up your evo by lots....... SUDDENLY kobojo need to review the furnaces/forges and how they work....... hmmmmm i guess too well is the answer cos someone ain't making the money anymore. Too funny for words, just gonna sit here laughing my ass off at kobojo, for making complete fools of themselves over the past months....... YEAH lets get rid of anything which doesn't bring us profit! (should be their new slogan) ....... waiting for the editors to slap my wrists again.....

Woah, Jack. Calm down, you're letting that arena rage spill onto the forum. If you would like to participate, we encourage you to do so constructively, because that is the only way we can forward your feedback. Try not to see this as a "slap on the wrist", these are plain guidelines you will find in most online forums and... life even? ;)

Honestly though, we see where you're coming from. The team is reassessing the impact of this feature and there is at this point no need jump to conclusions regarding what will be done with the gold buildings. I assure you we will inform you as soon as a decision has been reached.

Cheers,
A

Unregistered
06-18-2015, 06:58 AM
kobojo is kobojo :p

" Please make the gold needed foe purchasing gold furnace lesser when you replace them in the shop"

Kenneth Pocaigue
06-18-2015, 01:28 PM
Jack has a point though... it was a very bad idea from a business perspective and was completely open to abuse. Nobody had the foresight to think about the revenue loss of the feature because the team wanted to please their playerbase.. At the moment, Kobojo looks like a McDonalds... If you rage about something and demand things enough, a McDonalds Manager will likely come out and give you free coupons and possibly void the cost of your meal due to whatever fault there was. Why? to keep their customers.... When your system was abused, and your pride and joy of a creation (britany) became the most infamous mutant in the arena, players suggested to deny the power that made her and Buranka truly unique.. Because McDonalds is the kind of business that doesn't want to "lose" customers, they decided to go ahead and fold under the pressure. A while back I saw the thread that suggested the Gold building.. to generate free gold.. and I thought at the time.. "Oh boy!! wouldn't that just be Lovely" but of course I am a player... and not the business head.. and would welcome any sort of advantage I can get to get closer to putting a close on the game I am playing.. But since I am a seasoned gamer that wanted to make this game prosper... I Criticized the idea as much as I could before the admin came and forwarded it to the team... at which point there was nothing I could do.. It makes NO sense WHATSOEVER to offer an indefinite form of PREMIUM currency... You guys Really should have seen that coming. Now that Players have already Purchased so many of the buildings you cannot simply limit it.. Why? Because it would be unfair that they spent all that money justt to get ahold of their Completely FREEMIUM future in the game. But their revenue is pretty much lost anyways because if they have so much gold buildings they never have to spend again, right? Whether they leave the game or not is irrelevant because theres no money coming from them anyways.. So why not just go ahead and put a limit for the players that haven't gone over yet? NOPE!!! We can view other people's Rooftops.. if other players see one that has a bajizzillion Gold buildings.. thats systematic revenue loss.... YUP.. You lose by making a limit.. Scratch that idea out now.. But what about reducing production rates? Not even funny.. Don't do it... Again you will lose players because of it.. We paid for an awesome feature... you don't see Produce salesmen taking bites out of the apple you just bought from them because it was too "juicy"... Bad Business call.... Removing the feature completely falls into the same category.. and it would be suicidal to allow all that gold buildings purchased to remain and not have the building itself up for sale ever again.. Why? That really doesn't need to be answered now does it?.

DO NOT... and I strongly emphasize as I repeat this.... DO NOT REMOVE THIS FEATURE AND REFUND THE COSTS!!!! That will be the end of this game... We expected a long term investment when we purchased those buildings... thats why we paid such a heavy price for such a tiny return rate.. Even if we get to keep the gold or content that was purchased using the gold that was generated and get all the gold back from the initial costs.. even if you threw in an extra 10,000 gold as an apologetic compensation... It will ruin your image as a business as well as the game. Not that your image really matters now because of your track record thus far.. But still, handle this with integrity.. DO NOT NERF!! And most certainly DO NOT MAKE YOUR PLAYERS WAIT too long for it to return!! If you want some ideas on how to balance the feature without taking too much of a blow.... Hugo has my facebook..

[K] Pogolina
06-18-2015, 02:45 PM
Jack has a point though... it was a very bad idea from a business perspective and was completely open to abuse. Nobody had the foresight to think about the revenue loss of the feature because the team wanted to please their playerbase.. At the moment, Kobojo looks like a McDonalds... If you rage about something and demand things enough, a McDonalds Manager will likely come out and give you free coupons and possibly void the cost of your meal due to whatever fault there was. Why? to keep their customers.... When your system was abused, and your pride and joy of a creation (britany) became the most infamous mutant in the arena, players suggested to deny the power that made her and Buranka truly unique.. Because McDonalds is the kind of business that doesn't want to "lose" customers, they decided to go ahead and fold under the pressure. A while back I saw the thread that suggested the Gold building.. to generate free gold.. and I thought at the time.. "Oh boy!! wouldn't that just be Lovely" but of course I am a player... and not the business head.. and would welcome any sort of advantage I can get to get closer to putting a close on the game I am playing.. But since I am a seasoned gamer that wanted to make this game prosper... I Criticized the idea as much as I could before the admin came and forwarded it to the team... at which point there was nothing I could do.. It makes NO sense WHATSOEVER to offer an indefinite form of PREMIUM currency... You guys Really should have seen that coming. Now that Players have already Purchased so many of the buildings you cannot simply limit it.. Why? Because it would be unfair that they spent all that money justt to get ahold of their Completely FREEMIUM future in the game. But their revenue is pretty much lost anyways because if they have so much gold buildings they never have to spend again, right? Whether they leave the game or not is irrelevant because theres no money coming from them anyways.. So why not just go ahead and put a limit for the players that haven't gone over yet? NOPE!!! We can view other people's Rooftops.. if other players see one that has a bajizzillion Gold buildings.. thats systematic revenue loss.... YUP.. You lose by making a limit.. Scratch that idea out now.. But what about reducing production rates? Not even funny.. Don't do it... Again you will lose players because of it.. We paid for an awesome feature... you don't see Produce salesmen taking bites out of the apple you just bought from them because it was too "juicy"... Bad Business call.... Removing the feature completely falls into the same category.. and it would be suicidal to allow all that gold buildings purchased to remain and not have the building itself up for sale ever again.. Why? That really doesn't need to be answered now does it?.

DO NOT... and I strongly emphasize as I repeat this.... DO NOT REMOVE THIS FEATURE AND REFUND THE COSTS!!!! That will be the end of this game... We expected a long term investment when we purchased those buildings... thats why we paid such a heavy price for such a tiny return rate.. Even if we get to keep the gold or content that was purchased using the gold that was generated and get all the gold back from the initial costs.. even if you threw in an extra 10,000 gold as an apologetic compensation... It will ruin your image as a business as well as the game. Not that your image really matters now because of your track record thus far.. But still, handle this with integrity.. DO NOT NERF!! And most certainly DO NOT MAKE YOUR PLAYERS WAIT too long for it to return!! If you want some ideas on how to balance the feature without taking too much of a blow.... Hugo has my facebook..

Hello Kenneth,

You made some fair points regarding what you would not like to see in the re-work of this building - We value your opinion and are very grateful that you are exposing it on the forum.

I would ask you, however, that you leave your ideas on what you think should be done pertaining to this feature, in the forum as well, rather than just discussing it privately with Hugo. This way more engaged MGG players can discuss your suggestions and throw their 2 cents in. :)

Thanks in advance,
A

Unregistered
06-18-2015, 05:12 PM
Pogolina;28840']
(...) in the forum as well, rather than just discussing it privately with Hugo. This way more engaged MGG players can discuss your suggestions and throw their 2 cents in. :)

What is there to suggest really?
A reasonable cap on the quantity of the towers could work. Or limiting it to 1 furnace tower which can be upgraded 30 times or so max.

But who cares at this point really... I bought 2000g yesterday for the sole purpose of buying my 5th furnace, without realising furnaces are now gone from the shop, as the app had no adequate warning. I now have the gold sitting in the balance, which I do not really have a use for (other then investing in some of the towers in the long run).

It ultimately feels like the 2000g offer was put up for the sole purpose of milking a tiny bit more before some players clock on. It's wasted cash for me, so that's pretty much the last of my money I'd put into this, no matter how this is resolved.

Get your well deserved downgrades to 1 star on the Play Store, I guess, stay cool.

Kenneth Pocaigue
06-18-2015, 06:00 PM
Pogolina;28840']Hello Kenneth,

You made some fair points regarding what you would not like to see in the re-work of this building - We value your opinion and are very grateful that you are exposing it on the forum.

I would ask you, however, that you leave your ideas on what you think should be done pertaining to this feature, in the forum as well, rather than just discussing it privately with Hugo. This way more engaged MGG players can discuss your suggestions and throw their 2 cents in. :)

Thanks in advance,
A

My opinion personally or my opinion as a general player? Because McDonalds also values their customer flows as well but that doesn't necessarily mean they truly value their customer.... Don't get me wrong, I want the best for the game and that also means the best for the company, and I completely understand why my ideas should be expressed openly and discussed in a place where all players can read and express their own points and views on the matter. But not everything I post gets read seriously, and the most sensible posts that I have made were taken pretty lightly. So I really can't tell how much of a difference I am making unless I get direct feedback from either the team or someone in contact with the team. As far as 2 cents goes.... you are losing revenue.. you can keep as many "2 cents" as you can on the forums.. but not every player reads the forums, and not many of the ones that do actually respond to what they read. 2 cents kept here vs the many Dollars lost by BOTH the feature itself AND the apple biting Sales Pitch maneuver that you guys just pulled.

A reasonable cap on the quantity will have to be OVER the maximum amount that has been purchased by a single user.. Some players already filled an entire rooftop with the buildings.. they cannot cap the amount...

Upgrading? Yeah.. the problem is they see the money they lose to the feature.. Not a good idea to make that loss any bigger..

Benjamin Wilton
06-18-2015, 06:11 PM
if they have been removed for nerfing everyone whos bought them should get some compensation, they cost 3000 gold making them 120 days to get your money back.

i would say people cashed more just to get them because they could work for 200% there cost then are useless or you need to use gold to make them work like the medic things

but hey ho another money grabbing company that wants more then what the games worth rarely releasing free content and never asking the comunity what they want. seems like you've got the buisness sence of a cave man

Danilo Henrique da Silva
06-18-2015, 06:12 PM
I'm really sad with some Kobojo's move.

I really like the game, but seems that the real Kobojo's goal is to make the game the hardest they can, instead spending time and energy doing a better and more fun game.

So many random elements (breeding, reactor, cassino, luck of having the gold in the right time to buy mutants you need to do a bingo that rewards less than you spend to buy the mutant o.O) make no sense when they are so used that simple kills the need of hability or strategy sometimes.

You've created the orbs, and I think they are great, but you've replaced silver stars and token reactors in PvP and event! The game is suposed to be fun? Do you really craft games with passion?

When you launch the gold buildings, I spend a lot of real money and make a real plan of having a great number of gold forges. I was pretty sure that you will starting sell some stuff for only real money, or increse a lot the price of others... But never could see this trap comming.

Your support is so great. I've recommended this game for a lot of friends. Despite of oll the bugs I've found, you have always helped me and worked to fix them. I thought I could trust in you guys, but unfortunately I can't anymore.

It is becaming the only free game that you can only play with a lot of real money and can't be finished, because even if a give you one million dollars, you have the only shop that don't buy stuff.

It's sad beacause it's my favority mobile game, with a great support team and seems to have a really great software architecture.

narthrax
06-18-2015, 06:48 PM
honestly, the gold machines were making the game fair, look at the prices of everything the shops.
the goliath... 5,000 gold = around $80
the lowest current legendary monolith 1,500 gold = $25
the evolution chamber 3,000 gold costs $45 per level
90% of the game costs gold
its not the gold machines that are ruining your game it is your absurd prices.

john mentex
06-18-2015, 06:56 PM
Put the gold machines on slot machines!!! Please

Jack Jones
06-18-2015, 08:30 PM
erm i would just like to say i was completely calm when i wrote what i did here...... apart from my laughing...... sorry Pogolina, but the way kobojo is behaving as a company towards this game and players has turned into a joke. Simply put if you are not making enough money just shut the game down rather than change and remove things to generate more income and by doing so pissing off your players. When you release an in game item for a set fee we do not expect you to change its in game function because it is effecting your income.

Unregistered
06-18-2015, 11:57 PM
(...) I spend a lot of real money and make a real plan of having a great number of gold forges.

Made a plan myself - a little excel sheet, calculating how often i can buy another furnace, via reinvesting the generated gold.
This game has zero appeal now though. Quite rightly as it should.
This power trip nerf is laughable

Kenneth Pocaigue
06-19-2015, 06:37 AM
Whats funny is that these are the players that intended to stay with your game longer... hence making the heavy monetary investments to acquire their gold buildings to generate infinite gold for them... you know.. so they can play this game for an indefinite amount of time.... The desire is falling... Your regular customers are walking away.. your newer customers won't have the support that we can provide.. they will be lost... for a time.. We are the ones that figured your game out and learned how to play it effectively to be enjoyable... From a distance, it really does look expensive and either "boring and dull" or "overly complicated for a simple game" with that complication being money..... But this game is a real gem... Something pretty awesome if a player takes the time to stick with it... with or without money.. There really is a lot to do.. there are just too many limitations in that make the "money factor" so evidently prevalent. I am serious, if your revenue is taking that big of a hit Pogolina, Hugo, Let me know and I can point you in the right directions.

narthrax
06-19-2015, 07:02 AM
i have already won the game, very few people have. if you want to know how, add me on facebook ( zaramortar nanundefined) and i may show you.
any game is winnable the answers aren't always obvious, then again the answer might just be right in front of you.

i might know something that you are keeping secret...
and now you are thinking to to your self oh no i hope he hasn't found the...

words can scare people and im probably just lying to get attention
maybe not... i love messin with people

[K] Pogolina
06-19-2015, 11:38 AM
I want the best for the game and that also means the best for the company, and I completely understand why my ideas should be expressed openly and discussed in a place where all players can read and express their own points and views on the matter. But not everything I post gets read seriously, and the most sensible posts that I have made were taken pretty lightly. So I really can't tell how much of a difference I am making unless I get direct feedback from either the team or someone in contact with the team.

Kenneth,

I can assure you that we do read what is posted in the forum and we do forward all constructive feedback to the responsible teams. We can't however guarantee that every single suggestion made here, no matter how sensible it is, can/will always be implemented - all we can say is, we are here and we are keeping an eye on the threads, even if we do not reply to every single one of them. Our goal is to bridge the gap between our players and the company, therefore we need the opinion of multiple engaged Psy Captains to give the team a better grasp of what the general sentiment of the community is.

I absolutely understand what you mean, pertaining to direct feedback, but Hugo and I, as much as we'd like, can't give you a specific response regarding to what will be done to the gold buildings, as a conclusion hasn't been reached by the responsible department. What we can do instead is to keep this discussion going, analyze the several options possible to optimize this feature with our fan base and forward it on to the rest of the team.

Kenneth Pocaigue
06-19-2015, 03:48 PM
Before you work on the gold buildings... you might want to overhaul the current User interface, the buildings coming back with a nerf will be taken with a heaping helping of salt if they just come back that way. Instead, Rework the rooftop interface so that we can have access to the City. Let the campaign and arenas have their own respective buildings in which we can travel to. Let the freezer be another building we can go to. Add some extra buildings like the Challenge hall that I suggested Ages ago.. Add the Fusion hall or Chamber and breeding grounds and a Hospital to heal.. Let the Interface be more interactable.. the current interface is dull and overused.. Seriously.. Time for some real changes. Let the Gold Building be a statue Of a particular character in game.. let there be 3 gold statues, One for each major character. Eva, Darwin, Baron. Convert all current gold buildings into a sort of Token or medallion or whatever trinket that can go with the theme and allow the player to Choose which Statue to give that tribute to. Each with different Gold earning ratios.. allow the statues to be used by ALL players, not just the ones that already purchased the buildings. where the starting base gold generated will be extremely Low like 1 gold every 24 hours. and with each tribute, let that value rise by a small amount. Make sure the Current buildings converted to tributes offer the Gold generation rates as the Buildings pre-rework. Then allow smaller tributes to be acquired through heavy farming means... Like a campaign random drop at 0.5% chance for drop... seriously.. the team grew up on Games like final fantasy... Why haven't they thought about Item Drops??? I've suggested it myself.. Let the gold statue have a max gold storage that needs to be collected periodically.. Like a starting max of 100 gold stored.. rising by a percentage depending on the amount of tributes.. let it be so that a player can choose only one to pay tributes.. but offer the freedom to choose even though one has been invested in.. like.. you can switch over at your discretion but lose any current tribute values if you do until you return to that particular statue.. Meaning those assets get frozen and will not accumulate. If you really want to fix your current problem.. you have to start in a lot of other places besides just those gold buildings.. Gosh they were a foolish move from the inception.. But now that you have already made it happen.. you can only go along with it and improve it so that it benefits BOTH you and your players. If you need more detail please.... let me know

Let the Gold Building be a statue Of a particular character in game.. let there be 3 gold statues, One for each major character. Eva, Darwin, Baron.

Or instead of a statue they can be a "Sponsorship" that can grow depending on the amount of tributes... You can even let it be something that levels up with rewards at certain tiers... Like Level 10 sponsorship with Darwin gives access to Mutants in the shop that were favored by darwin... Or instead of access... Discounted on mutants that visit the normal shop that were favored or discovered by darwin... LET YOUR FLAVOR TEXTS MEAN SOMETHING....Introduce MORE back story... seriously.. the game mechanics Don't need to change from what they are now... But the INterface really needs to go.. You need to start improving this game in ways that don't scream "BUY ME BUY ME"... Appeal to your free players too.. THEY ARE MORE NUMEROUS AND FAR MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR PREMIUM PLAYERS!!! UNderstand that... I am Premium.. I pay for this game.. and I am telling you to favor them more because they actually F****** Matter...

But no matter what you do... do not take away the gold generation rates that we already paid for.. You will not be forgiven by your entire playerbase... even with shiny new things to click on.. Your free players that HAVE the buildings will hate you if they dont already, they leave... Your paying players will hate you if they dont already... they leave too... Your BEST players will hate you.... then there goes the game.. I personally don't want this game to die.. but it looks like all this potential will be wasted by the years end if this keeps up.. Cheers Pogolina! Seriously... if you want more of my... 2 cents (had to be a money related phrase huh) Just let me know....

David Deal
06-20-2015, 01:37 AM
Ok here is my thoughts

You can't adjust the furnaces and forge values. You've sold it at the advertised rate, the genie is out of the bottle. You have 2 options that won't piss people off too terribly.

1) release new forges and furnaces that have a lower gold generation (not my choice)

2) move forges and furnaces to "exclusive packs" that reveal each other and scale the purchase price accordingly (my preference)

(2) is the real option because it doesn't alienate new players, everyone can eventually get unlimited gold, but it becomes a diminishing return. Vets will have a leg up, but people can end up in the same place.

My experience is how pissed I was that I couldn't get the billion credit win that got replaced a year after launch. All the vets had a huge advantage that honestly I don't think I'll ever overcome because of it compounding effect. This affects your long term satisfaction with the game.

From a business standpoint offer more things in cash than gold similar to your system with gold vs credit. This will balance the income flow and keep the community whole.

Ok a little math

There are 43 9x9 squares on the rooftop. You lose 7x18 with your Evo station, challenge hall, etc, 18x27 to at least 1 of each compound. This means with no more compounds and no med kit centers you could have 316 furnaces and 9 forges if you fully optimized your roof for gold production. If you increased each exclusive pack by 20% of the original price 600 gold, you'd have the last furnace costing you 189600 gold! This is cost prohibitive but balances well 15800 gold every 2 days. This effectively stops the snowball effect and preserve those long term players that will likely buy mutants and drive others to buy to try and catch up.

lucamask78
06-22-2015, 11:40 AM
Dear Kobojo team,
I already spent about 60 Euro (or more) for furnace and general fluff....like a console game, so u can't modify it because U wrong calculations.
With the furnace advents u kept a lot of money for sure, and now if u nerf them, it sound like pure capitalization.
Simply u can't.
Leave as are those already sold and begin with a new furnace from now but absolutely don't touch what we paid for because we use our money for a specific product and the only solution is a cash refund (obviously impossible) not a gold refund cause at same money I'll obtain a worst product.

I Hope u understand what u risk; maybe a lot of player never spend money again because they are self-sufficient now(your mistake) but they paied a lot for this (more then 2/3 normal games according to my calculation) so where is the problem.?
Don't be Greedy and u'll be rich

P.S. sorry for my Enghlish i am a damn Italian :-D

Dan Caskey
06-22-2015, 06:30 PM
This seems like a fire the person that did it and suck it up because it was done. Taking ones already bought or altering their function in anyway definately can't be much of a consideration for you guys due to the cost...IE even if you guys don't refund it everyone will go to google play, show them what happened and they will refund it. But honestly I think you have have to look at this like discounted gift cards...I have spent over $200 on gold deal to buy furnaces, I would have probably never spent over 50 without them being put in. I am already at the point I can get top 1% in arena and easily clear all 100 battles....there is no point in spending anymore money to win. But, with the furnaces it does give players like myself a chance to play pokemon on this game and try and catch them all. And if you really really really feel that you aren't charging enough for pixels...maybe put a cap on it, like put the offer in the store every time a new arena event started and only let people buy 1 furnace every 2 weeks and keep their functions the same. I personally feel at this point you just bite the bullet and figure that it will hurt you guys way more to upset your customer base and seem exceedingly greedy, then it will to just put them back in the shop.

-FN Memnoch

Isha
06-23-2015, 10:22 AM
Is this an ill effect of gold furnace? I personally don't know any players with such high evo.
http://i.imgur.com/QpPJkBL.png

[K] Pogolina
06-23-2015, 11:09 AM
Dear Psy Captains,

If you were wondering where the gold production buildings had gone, here's what we would like you to know:
You can buy the Gold Forge in the shop 5 times (allowing you to get 5 gold every 12 hours)

We appreciate your continued support and all of the constructive criticism that has been sent our way.

Regards,
The MGG Team

Dan Caskey
06-23-2015, 12:45 PM
Pogolina;29188']Dear Psy Captains,

Regards,
The MGG Team

So does this mean regardless of how many u have, you can buy 3 more? Will this be 3 a month, 3 every few month 3 forever? If its only 3 more forever, this will create a significant rich poor gap in the game between those who already have the peoples and those who do not. If you consider it takes about 4 months to get your return on gold investment, maybe you guys should suck it up and quit with the greed? Did you ever stop to think that those furnaces actually caused many people who never spent money to actually spend on the game? Did you ever think that the spenders that you think will quit spending will now just purchase the cash only mutants? I can only assume you didn't consider any of these things after reading your solution.

-Dan

[K] Pogolina
06-23-2015, 01:19 PM
So does this mean regardless of how many u have, you can buy 3 more? Will this be 3 a month, 3 every few month 3 forever? If its only 3 more forever, this will create a significant rich poor gap in the game between those who already have the peoples and those who do not. If you consider it takes about 4 months to get your return on gold investment, maybe you guys should suck it up and quit with the greed? Did you ever stop to think that those furnaces actually caused many people who never spent money to actually spend on the game? Did you ever think that the spenders that you think will quit spending will now just purchase the cash only mutants? I can only assume you didn't consider any of these things after reading your solution.

-Dan

Hey Dan,

Yes, regardless of how many you have, you can get 3 more Gold Furnaces and 5 additional Gold Forges.

Example:
- User A has 1 Gold forge
- After the next game version is implemented, they can purchase 5 additional Gold Forges in the shop
- If they decide to buy the GFs, User A will have in total 6 Gold Forges
- The Gold Forge will no longer be purchasable in the shop, but it will be available in promotions.

Promotions are not capped:
- When a new promotion comes along (featuring a Gold Forge or Furnace), the purchase of the gold production buildings is not limited;
- Therefore, you can take advantage of as many promotions as desired.

Regards,
Alexandra

john mentex
06-23-2015, 01:43 PM
But i can purchase them with gold or only with real money?

Dan Caskey
06-23-2015, 01:59 PM
Pogolina;29201']Hey Dan,

Yes, regardless of how many you have, you can get 3 more Gold Furnaces and 5 additional Gold Forges.

Example:
- After the next game version is implemented, they can purchase 5 additional Gold Forges in the shop
- User A will have in total 6 Gold Forges
- The Gold Forge will no longer be purchasable in the shop, but it will be available in promotions.

- When a new promotion comes along (featuring a Gold Forge or Furnace), the cap in the shop will not apply;

Regards,
Alexandra

First things first, I did have more then one question on my post answering the questions that make you look good and ignoring the rest doesn't win you any points. Secondly, I am complaining from the point of view of already having enough furnaces and have already reached the point of not needing to spend money for gold. That being said, I truly feel that if you create a rich/poor gap of the magnitude that this it will seriously hurt a game I enjoy playing and really kill off new players. Please consider limiting them to maybe 1 every two to three weeks, allowing player to catch up but only very slowly. At one per 3 weeks you would take over 2 months to get the 3 initial ones you would currently be offering but allow loyal player to eventually compete with some power houses.
I know you only look at it from the greed point of view, but lets look at it through the eyes of game play balance. Imagine if you made the banker breedable for 2 months, the people who already had one would breed enough to have a rooftop and most smart players in game would move to doing that. Now most players would assume the change would be there and they wouldn't have to rush to take advantage of it. After 2 months you notice people buying silver from the store dropped 30%, so you make them not breedable again. You just handed the players that did this a huge advantage, a cheat code if you will. And now those players will be able to progress in the game much much easier and faster then players who didn't do this and new players. Is this fair no...does it create a huge gap between players ..yes.

And finally, how did you guys not anticipate this? I saw the building in the shop and was like wow thats insane, but you can probably only buy 1 because if you can buy more gold will go infinite and people won't spend money. I purchased one and saw there was another to buy so I eventually got a bunch. If the majority of your player base understood this in one look, how did this change go live? Punish the idiot that came up with the idea and was too busy drooling on him or herself to figure out the implications of such a building, don't punish your players.

-Dan

[K] Pogolina
06-23-2015, 02:28 PM
First things first, I did have more then one question on my post answering the questions that make you look good and ignoring the rest doesn't win you any points.

Dan,

I did not "ignore" the questions to make myself look good. I merely focused on the most factual aspects of your post - apologies for any misunderstanding this may have caused. :)

Let me do this again:

Will this be 3 a month, 3 every few month 3 forever?

As far as we know, this will be a permanent shop cap on the gold production buildings. However, there is a continuous analysis of the game's performance, the team might readjust according to balancing needs. This should be expected, however, for every feature in the game.

If its only 3 more forever, this will create a significant rich poor gap in the game between those who already have the peoples and those who do not. If you consider it takes about 4 months to get your return on gold investment, maybe you guys should suck it up and quit with the greed?

Promotions will allow users to go around the shop cap if they choose to.

As David said a couple of posts ago:

move forges and furnaces to "exclusive packs" that reveal each other and scale the purchase price accordingly (my preference)
(...)
Vets will have a leg up, but people can end up in the same place.

Items like the gold production buildings, as well as other monetized features, help us to keep producing fresh new features and maintaining the game, while allowing us to sustain the company's needs and its employees.

Did you ever stop to think that those furnaces actually caused many people who never spent money to actually spend on the game?

Yes, the team has analyzed all available data and dedicated a lot of its time debating this particular feature.

Please consider limiting them to maybe 1 every two to three weeks, allowing player to catch up but only very slowly. At one per 3 weeks you would take over 2 months to get the 3 initial ones you would currently be offering but allow loyal player to eventually compete with some power houses.
I know you only look at it from the greed point of view, but lets look at it through the eyes of game play balance. Imagine if you made the banker breedable for 2 months, the people who already had one would breed enough to have a rooftop and most smart players in game would move to doing that. Now most players would assume the change would be there and they wouldn't have to rush to take advantage of it. After 2 months you notice people buying silver from the store dropped 30%, so you make them not breedable again. You just handed the players that did this a huge advantage, a cheat code if you will. And now those players will be able to progress in the game much much easier and faster then players who didn't do this and new players. Is this fair no...does it create a huge gap between players ..yes.

And finally, how did you guys not anticipate this? I saw the building in the shop and was like wow thats insane, but you can probably only buy 1 because if you can buy more gold will go infinite and people won't spend money. I purchased one and saw there was another to buy so I eventually got a bunch. If the majority of your player base understood this in one look, how did this change go live? Punish the idiot that came up with the idea and was too busy drooling on him or herself to figure out the implications of such a building, don't punish your players.

-Dan

We will definitely make sure to forward your feedback to the responsible team.

Thank you for sharing your opinion in the forum,
Alex

Unregistered
06-23-2015, 02:51 PM
Your decision will cause a rich poor gap between people who have already bought more then 3 furnaces and those who could not buy it at that time..re-consider your decision or take take away the extra 2 furnaces from those who have exceeded their cap

[K] Pogolina
06-23-2015, 04:04 PM
Hey everyone,

Just dropping by to leave this here, just to make sure:

http://puu.sh/izLFN/7f0bf39b19.png

Cheers,
A

Andrea Dondi
06-23-2015, 06:38 PM
Will they be sold for gold or real money?

Clint
06-23-2015, 07:25 PM
So some people have over 20 and they can keep them, but others are limited to 3 how is that fair, lost another paying player

narthrax
06-23-2015, 07:30 PM
how the limit should apply, you get to buy 5 forges and 3 furnaces when they return then you are capped. they leave the store and come back a few months later then you get to buy more... or the game will bug out and this will happen anyway.

[K] Pogolina
06-24-2015, 01:09 PM
So some people have over 20 and they can keep them, but others are limited to 3 how is that fair, lost another paying player

Hey Clint,

The purchase of gold Furnaces in particular, in the shop, is limited to 3 for every Psy Captain. Promotional offers, however, are not limited by the shop's cap. This applies to ever player, regardless of how many Furnaces they have acquired so far.

Regards,
Alex

Isha
06-24-2015, 01:20 PM
And these promotional offers will require real money, so players who don't spend real money will always be limited to 3 furnaces.

Kenneth Pocaigue
06-24-2015, 02:23 PM
The free vs Premium separation is far too real, capping the amount of purchasable Gold generating items makes those that already have seem too far out of reach for those that don't have yet. This isn't fair in the slightest because in order to get around the cap, a player now has to expend real resources to catch up. This is all well and good, if they can spend those resources.. but in many cases, that would be impossible. So even with those deals and promotions flying around on a weekly basis, the free player will NEVER catch up and thus the gap increases indefinitely... Where is your advocates for the free player? Why do you not cater to them as much as you cater to your Premiums? These items were never a good thing to implement in the first place by a business standpoint. Ever.. If you wanted to have some sort of loyalty bridge, you could have done it much better with premium grade item/mutant farming than with Premium currency generation. Of course your Revenue will spike during Gold Building promotions, but how does the overall player base look now? My guess is... significantly smaller than it was at the beginning of the year.

Dan Caskey
06-24-2015, 04:16 PM
The free vs Premium separation is far too real, capping the amount of purchasable Gold generating items makes those that already have seem too far out of reach for those that don't have yet. This isn't fair in the slightest because in order to get around the cap, a player now has to expend real resources to catch up. This is all well and good, if they can spend those resources.. but in many cases, that would be impossible. So even with those deals and promotions flying around on a weekly basis, the free player will NEVER catch up and thus the gap increases indefinitely... Where is your advocates for the free player? Why do you not cater to them as much as you cater to your Premiums? These items were never a good thing to implement in the first place by a business standpoint. Ever.. If you wanted to have some sort of loyalty bridge, you could have done it much better with premium grade item/mutant farming than with Premium currency generation. Of course your Revenue will spike during Gold Building promotions, but how does the overall player base look now? My guess is... significantly smaller than it was at the beginning of the year.

To be fair, they don't cater to the free players like Premium players because premium players pay to get treated better. Don't get me wrong, I disagree with the changes too, but your arguement is so poorly thought out that you are making the rest of us look bad. Free players don't pay anything how does it make sense they should get everything people that pay money get? The arguement here is that they are making the game less accessible to new or newer people that hadn't quite got to the point where they realized they should be getting the furnaces. Meaning the people that got furnaces are now teir 1 players and no one that joins the game from this point on can ever compete with them without putting forth an exponential amount more money. Not saying furnaces were a good idea, they were a terrible one, but Pandora taught us you can't put them back in the box so....

-Dan

Matthew Sherry
06-24-2015, 04:35 PM
Rather than 3 max over all, you should give people 3 chances to buy right now, then every month add an extra purchase option, eg:
Month 1: I can buy 3 Furnaces
Month 2: I can buy 1 more Furnace. I can buy 4 if I did not buy 3 the previous month. I can buy 1 if I bought 3 the previous month.
Month 3: I can buy 1 more Furnace.
And so on, you get the idea.

At least then people who weren't able to buy 20 or 30 of them have a chance to acquire more in the future without having to spend money. That was the whole point of them right? To give people who can't spend lots of money a chance to get gold? Because you have thrown that out the window with the cap and "promotional packs".

Jack Jones
06-24-2015, 10:52 PM
this is kobojo being erm....... kobojo.......... erm yep i think i got this......... gimme ya dosh and piss off!!!!!!!!!!!! well i think thats what they mean................

MASSI
06-24-2015, 11:02 PM
this is kobojo being erm....... kobojo.......... erm yep i think i got this......... gimme ya dosh and piss off!!!!!!!!!!!! well i think thats what they mean................:cat::ghost:

porkykawk
06-24-2015, 11:22 PM
this is kobojo being erm....... kobojo.......... erm yep i think i got this......... gimme ya dosh and piss off!!!!!!!!!!!! well i think thats what they mean................

Quite right. And so let them stew in it.

Aitha
06-25-2015, 07:19 AM
Yes How Can We Purchase Promotion Packs With Gold Or Real Money....:worked_till_5am:

Rick Van Jager
06-25-2015, 08:19 AM
I read 1/2 way into page 2 of this thread but I want to add my position on this. I'm sure I'm not the only one that saw this as a tool to allow me to produce a great deal of gold down the road. I spent several $100's in real cash money on this game to work towards this goal. I completely understand why they had to be pulled from the game and limited in amount. Regardless of that, when they were introduced, there were never any warnings their function might change so, in my opinion, I feel the way they functioned when I purchased them is an implied contract. If Kobojo decides to change the way they produce in a negative direction, we will have a major disagreement that I've received services/products that I paid for.

If you need to backtrack and change furnaces or whatever from this point on, I want to reiterate, think it through carefully. You've created a monster and you're trying to smash it back into a small box that it no longer fits. You're also messing with the patrons of the game that spend the most money.

[K] Pogolina
06-25-2015, 10:08 AM
I read 1/2 way into page 2 of this thread but I want to add my position on this. I'm sure I'm not the only one that saw this as a tool to allow me to produce a great deal of gold down the road. I spent several $100's in real cash money on this game to work towards this goal. I completely understand why they had to be pulled from the game and limited in amount. Regardless of that, when they were introduced, there were never any warnings their function might change so, in my opinion, I feel the way they functioned when I purchased them is an implied contract. If Kobojo decides to change the way they produce in a negative direction, we will have a major disagreement that I've received services/products that I paid for.

If you need to backtrack and change furnaces or whatever from this point on, I want to reiterate, think it through carefully. You've created a monster and you're trying to smash it back into a small box that it no longer fits. You're also messing with the patrons of the game that spend the most money.

Hey Rick,

We currently have no plans on changing production values. These are the latest decisions pertaining to the gold production buildings:

Pogolina;29201']Yes, regardless of how many you have, after the respective update, you can get 3 more Gold Furnaces and 5 additional Gold Forges.

Example:
- If they decide to buy the GFs, User A will have in total 6 Gold Forges

- When a new promotion comes along (featuring a Gold Forge or Furnace), the purchase of the gold production buildings is not limited;

Regards,
Alexandra

Dan Caskey
06-25-2015, 12:50 PM
OK, well they didn't listen, now its time for us to act as a community. Share the following info with as many of the people you are friends with on Facebook because I am sure they will remove this post and many never check the forums. If you spent money over the last 3 months on this game PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE run, don't walk to your computer and get in touch with the google play or apple store. Explain to them you spent money on the game, along with much time and effort, and that due to bad planning and lack of foresight on Kobojo's part your game play experience that you spent money on has been imbalanced and therefore ruined. Furthermore, request that due to this your money spent over the last 3 months be refunded. It works people, I got over a 160 refunded for this and all I did was take screen shots of this thread and send it to them as proof. If enough of us get refunds then it cost them more then the gold furnaces being in game will, and they will have to change it. We are the consumers, we determine if they succeed or fail...if they do not cater to the consumer and we retaliate with refunds and no spending they will have to give in or the people who get their jobs after they are fired will give in. Remember guys, this starts with you, repost and spam this to all your friends so they can get in on the fun.
¡Viva la Revolución!
-Dan

[K] Pogolina
06-25-2015, 02:48 PM
OK, well they didn't listen, now its time for us to act as a community. Share the following info with as many of the people you are friends with on Facebook because I am sure they will remove this post and many never check the forums. If you spent money over the last 3 months on this game PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE run, don't walk to your computer and get in touch with the google play or apple store. Explain to them you spent money on the game, along with much time and effort, and that due to bad planning and lack of foresight on Kobojo's part your game play experience that you spent money on has been imbalanced and therefore ruined. Furthermore, request that due to this your money spent over the last 3 months be refunded. It works people, I got over a 160 refunded for this and all I did was take screen shots of this thread and send it to them as proof. If enough of us get refunds then it cost them more then the gold furnaces being in game will, and they will have to change it. We are the consumers, we determine if they succeed or fail...if they do not cater to the consumer and we retaliate with refunds and no spending they will have to give in or the people who get their jobs after they are fired will give in. Remember guys, this starts with you, repost and spam this to all your friends so they can get in on the fun.
¡Viva la Revolución!
-Dan

Dan,

As we have informed you before, we are listening and analyzing continuously the impact of the modifications we implement in MGG. The cap on the gold production buildings is still at an experimental stage. If we do observe that this has a negative influence in the game we will adjust it again.

I'd also like to remind you that only a small group of people have more than the capping set. We did it for balancing and fairness reasons.

Furthermore, aside from the promotions, there will be other ways of obtaining these buildings, such as the newly added Bingo Grid reward:
http://puu.sh/iCfvM/a8c4b68858.jpg

Thank you for your understanding,
Alex

David Deal
06-25-2015, 03:42 PM
Personally I think this is a fine fix. It slows growth so they stabilize and there are still ways for people get gold production

Jack Jones
06-25-2015, 06:44 PM
Actually now i have had time to think about it..... i still think it could have been handled better, but what else could they do?????

Danilo Henrique da Silva
06-26-2015, 12:28 AM
Personally I think this is a fine fix. It slows growth so they stabilize and there are still ways for people get gold production

Income [...] 1710 Gold every other day

Easy for you to say.

I basicaly just have spent high real money with a number of furnaces in mind. Now I'm stucked in the middle of my plans and, if could get back to the past, would have bought just one furnace and saved a lot of money.

Karl
06-26-2015, 02:50 AM
The cap should be applied to all players. 5 Gold Forges and 3 Gold Furnaces maximum. Everybody having more of these buildings, should get the buildings deleted and the money (1200 / 3000 gold) back for all deleted buildings.

That seems fair to all old and new players.

Grim Jack
06-26-2015, 03:44 AM
The cap should be applied to all players. 5 Gold Forges and 3 Gold Furnaces maximum. Everybody having more of these buildings, should get the buildings deleted and the money (1200 / 3000 gold) back for all deleted buildings.

That seems fair to all old and new players.

I would not say that is fair. It makes a more "level playing field', yes. But if I had invested in 30 Furnaces, deleting 25 of them and returning my 75,000 gold would remove the reason I bought the gold in the first place. I wouldn't want 75,000 gold sitting around, I'd want my money back. So does Kobojo return all the $$ I spent on gold since they released the Furnace and Forge, determine how much gold that money bought which would then be divided by the buildings' cost, then add the difference to my gold balance?

That would be fair.

But that's unrealistic.

Karl
06-26-2015, 08:40 PM
you must be true to yourself: For what reason did you buy so many furnaces? You wanted to have a great gold income for free (after 120 days the furnaces have already given you the investment costs). If the solution stays at it is, some players will have 30 or 50 furnaces, while others will only have 5. That cannot work in the long term. And this is what Kobojo should realize. That would be an imbalance until this game dies. Thats why it IS fair, to cap ALL players to 5 furnaces.
With the 75.000 gold you can do a lot of things you would have done in the future. Sure, its not what you wanted, but to balance the game, its the only way. Maybe - as a compensation - there should be a 10% bonus or something. That would give you 82.500 gold back. 7.500 for free is not that bad.

Dan Caskey
06-26-2015, 09:47 PM
you must be true to yourself: For what reason did you buy so many furnaces? You wanted to have a great gold income for free (after 120 days the furnaces have already given you the investment costs). If the solution stays at it is, some players will have 30 or 50 furnaces, while others will only have 5. That cannot work in the long term. And this is what Kobojo should realize. That would be an imbalance until this game dies. Thats why it IS fair, to cap ALL players to 5 furnaces.
With the 75.000 gold you can do a lot of things you would have done in the future. Sure, its not what you wanted, but to balance the game, its the only way. Maybe - as a compensation - there should be a 10% bonus or something. That would give you 82.500 gold back. 7.500 for free is not that bad.

Not the point he was making at all...it wouldn't be fair because it would be basically tricking you into buying 82000 gold that you obviously would not have bought. At that point people would get refund requests, cost kobojo actual money, upset many customers, and more importantly, upset the marketplaces that would have to do the refunds. Your solution does achieve balanced, but with repercussion worse then the problem you are trying to fix...its like we can get world peace if we kill everyone.....

-Dan

Grim Jack
06-27-2015, 03:27 AM
Not the point he was making at all...it wouldn't be fair because it would be basically tricking you into buying 82000 gold that you obviously would not have bought. At that point people would get refund requests, cost kobojo actual money, upset many customers, and more importantly, upset the marketplaces that would have to do the refunds. Your solution does achieve balanced, but with repercussion worse then the problem you are trying to fix...its like we can get world peace if we kill everyone.....

-Dan

Exactly Dan.

It's the equivalent of stocking up on something you want (spending $$), then having people from the store you bought it from come to your house and take it all away from you, leaving you nothing but store credit. I don't want store credit. I want my stuff or I want my money. See what I mean?

Jack Jones
06-27-2015, 09:22 AM
What will be interesting is when the promotional pack come out with them in....... How many will you be able to purchase and what will the cost be????

Karl
06-27-2015, 12:10 PM
I know its hard to understand this, cause understanding would include, that you agree to lose gold (in the long term, after 120 days). Thats why I think I cannot persuade you, but I am adressing this to Kobojo. THEY have to know what its best for their game. Either having now some disappointed customers (but with a 10% bonus or even 20% it should be ok) or having a growing gap between the have and the dont-have and ruining the game in the long-term. Just an example: With 30 Furnaces you will be able to upgrade your evolution center every 4 days, no matter what level. That is just broken.
I think its alone technically impossible to give the money ($$) back and even if, it would be very time consuming (to look what bonus etc. someone had, when he bougth gold). So we must find an other solution, that is good for the game and the players. For the game it would be good not to have too many furnaces. For the players, who bought more, there must be a compensation.

@Dan Caskey: Sure, you not wanted 80.000 gold at once, but you wanted a lot of gold in the future. So its only a matter of time (and solving the problem to get nearly infinite amount of gold later.) I think, its more a mental thing. You wanted the "free" gold from the furnaces to buy things in the game. You not want to buy them directly. I can understand this.
@Grim Jack: This is a virtual world. Some problems are easier to solve here and can not be compared to the real world.

Dan Caskey
06-27-2015, 01:07 PM
I think its alone technically impossible to give the money ($$) back and even if, it would be very time consuming (to look what bonus etc. someone had, when he bougth gold). So we must find an other solution, that is good for the game and the players. For the game it would be good not to have too many furnaces. For the players, who bought more, there must be a compensation.
False, if you notice my earlier post, you are easily able to go over kobojo's head and get a refund through the google play store or the apple store even if Kobojo refuses you. If you show them this thread and explained you didn't get what you paid for they will refund it due to their ToS and then take it out of Kobojo's share. Its not a maybe or this could happen, its simply how it works. Like I said, you are right your goal of balance would be achieved but at a scorched earth policy that would hurt the game just as much as the removing of the furnaces.

@Dan Caskey: Sure, you not wanted 80.000 gold at once, but you wanted a lot of gold in the future. So its only a matter of time (and solving the problem to get nearly infinite amount of gold later.) I think, its more a mental thing. You wanted the "free" gold from the furnaces to buy things in the game. You not want to buy them directly. I can understand this.

Again, we bought the furnaces with the same intent as one would buy a savings bond...initial investment paying out more after time. How upset would people be if the US Govt was like yea, all those bonds are now only worth face value, I know we tied up all your money for an extended period of time, money you would have never given us in the first place, but yea, we just changed our minds cause we don't like to pay out on promises. Also, if you have read this thread completely, you would notice that most people would have NEVER purchased the gold in the future. Regardless of if they even refunded us back 6k a furnace we would still be extremely upset. You seem to think that a lot of gold and not having to buy gold never again are the same thing, they most certainly not. The problem here is I think you believe the people that bought the furnaces exploited the system and are the "bad guys". Not at all, we are using the building 100% as intended, the problem lies with Kobojo and their inability to do math or look more then 3 days into the future.

@Grim Jack: This is a virtual world. Some problems are easier to solve here and can not be compared to the real world. This feels like a very generic reply that holds no merit. Just be cause the purchase is online and the product is virtual, doesn't make it not real world, its a simple customer interaction. You buy something, they give it to you, you give them money. If they don't give you what you bought, you get your money back, whether it be an apple or an online item.

And in summation, think of it from an implementation and effect perspective instead of a results perspective. Not even Kobojo thought, at any point ever during this, removing them or changing them in anyway would be an answer due to the fact they were already sold and the refunds process would be more costly and hurtful to the game then just leaving the furnaces in.

Tannhauser
06-27-2015, 06:34 PM
If you're going to make a radical change to the gold income of players like this then remove all gold production buildings from the game, for everyone, give refunds for gold spent on the buildings and apply new cap. That way it's fair for all. What you just did puts the new players in a huge disadvantage.

Dan Caskey
06-27-2015, 08:06 PM
If you're going to make a radical change to the gold income of players like this then remove all gold production buildings from the game, for everyone, give refunds for gold spent on the buildings and apply new cap. That way it's fair for all. What you just did puts the new players in a huge disadvantage.

Why do people think this is an answer? It feel like if you do this then the player that did get the furnaces get put out to dry. Why not try to come up with ideas that don't screw over anyone...like putting a monthly cap instead of a lifetime cap. Or taking the cap away and dealing with it. To quote Kobojo, "I'd also like to remind you that only a small group of people have more than the capping set. We did it for balancing and fairness reasons." So why not just remove the limits and let everyone continue doing what they were? Or did the balancing and fairness reasons mean balancing your bank account and fairness to corporate fat cats making hundreds of thousands a day off pixels and not actually mean balancing and fairness within the game?

-Dan

Tannhauser
06-27-2015, 10:13 PM
Why do people think this is an answer?

Because that's the only way to do it that is fair to all players? That, or just return everything the way it was.

Jack Jones
06-28-2015, 11:21 AM
OK to answer both Dan and Tannhauser. They cannot remove all the extra furnaces/forges for legal reason and financial ones, if they remove or alter the function you can go above kobojo and get your money back as they would be sold under false pretenses. Kobojo are here to make money so really won't want that, couple this with the fact that these people obviously spend money on the game and you annoy them like this and many will quit the game as well. Thus dropping the revenue of the game.

Now to answer why not just leave it as it is???? Simple eventually most of the big spenders will stop spending due to having enough furnaces not to worry about gold. Look at this way you only have so much space on your roof top so eventually you reach a point where obojo do monitor spending on the game and i am sure they have noticed certain big spenders have suddenly stopped spending...... then you look at their rooftops and see 30+ furnaces and you know why they stopped. So they cannot leave it as it is otherwise they will lose most of the big spenders quickly. Notice how much quicker they were to deal with this than other issues.

So to conclude, they won't want to remove them as it will cost too much and drive ppl (who spend) away from the game, If they left it as it was their revenue would drop off even more, so they have taken the only option they could.

Dan Caskey
06-28-2015, 01:52 PM
Now to answer why not just leave it as it is???? Simple eventually most of the big spenders will stop spending due to having enough furnaces not to worry about gold. Look at this way you only have so much space on your roof top so eventually you reach a point where obojo do monitor spending on the game and i am sure they have noticed certain big spenders have suddenly stopped spending...... then you look at their rooftops and see 30+ furnaces and you know why they stopped. So they cannot leave it as it is otherwise they will lose most of the big spenders quickly. Notice how much quicker they were to deal with this than other issues.

So to conclude, they won't want to remove them as it will cost too much and drive ppl (who spend) away from the game, If they left it as it was their revenue would drop off even more, so they have taken the only option they could.

That is what I thought too, but according to Kobojo themselves, this is not the issue. They said only a very small number of people have more then 3 furnaces and that is why their fix will work. But on the same token, doesn't that mean the fix isn't necessary to begin with. And for all those that go, no this won't cause the game to twilight, think of it this way. If kobojo is too slow to realize that furnaces should go in game about 30 seconds after the idea was put out there, what makes you think they have a shot of coming up with ideas to fix it or keep the game even up and running for another year? What we need here is an actual solution, not some stop gap measure that actually causes as many problems as it fixes.

Like I said before, I am one of the people with the 20 furnaces. I am not arguing because I felt I was screwed over. I am arguing because I feel this will negatively effect the game to the point where infinite gold doesn't matter because the game will shut down.

All they have to do is allow you to buy 1 furnace a month. It fixes all problems. Here is the situation as is, all your top top spenders already have the furnaces and you aren't affecting those, therefore pandora's box is open those players aren't going to buy gold again. On the flip side, now those big spenders will just toss out the 20 bucks everytime a money only mutant comes out...no big deal, probably keep spending close to the same. The people that have no intention of buy furnaces can keep playing and the status quo will remain the same for them. And the players in between will slowly be able to work up to those top people, thought not as fast, and eventually become the people that don't need gold but can now spend their cash on cash only mutants.

Or you can slowly let the game slowly die off as new players realize the impossibility of catching up to prefurnace players.

And with that I am done, Kobojo obviously quit reading and replying to this so I will too. Hopefully they realize their fix is about as good as an idea as furnaces in the first place and will revise it. If not, I hear Super Cell does a great job with Clash of Clans and Dragons of Atlantis by Kabam is pretty much this game from what I have heard, not sure if they made the mistake of gold furnaces there, I'll probably check that out later.

-Dan

Karl
06-29-2015, 03:22 AM
@Dan: If you and others can keep their 30-40 furnaces, what do you think, what will happen? There will be more heroes for cash only. Maybe Evolution upgrade will have higher gold prices in higher level etc. The world isnt static, its dynamic and Kobojo will react.

And, if only a few players are effected, then its even easier to take the furnaces away from these few people (with compensation).

Nazeem Uddin
07-24-2015, 04:26 PM
Pogolina;28749']EDIT:

_____

Dear Psy Captains,

Kind regards,
The MGG Team

why you are doing this to us kobojo. this is totally unfair. We are now loosing interest in this game after you are bringing worst updates. You ruined the platinum idea by first breeding 2 gold mutants (which are almost hard to get) then level up them to level 30 then fuse them then loose the two gold mutants and you will finally get platinum mutant which is 25% more stronger than gold mutant, seriously? so many time just for a mutant which is 25% more stronger than 1 gold mutant but lesser than 2 gold mutants.You ruined the idea of luxury compound which you released for 1000 aqnd 750 gold instead of credits and again seriously? did you really released them for every PSY captain or just for the players who are billionaire and who earn earn around 1000 gold a day from gold furnaces. you ruined the tag system you made a new rule of each psy captain can have only 1000tag no prblem i am happy with that but you removed the higher level tag and kept the lower tags.you released up britany and everyone made her tag it became difficult to win fights in pvp but when vwe understood how to win fights in pvp with britany problem you brought a new update that multi attacks of mutants will work as single attack and again we have to understand previous fight methods . KOBOJO if you tried to solve this britany problem so fastly than please try to focus on our others problem too like when breeding up legendary mutants we should get legendary mutant(if we have upgraded to level 3 breeding center) and legendary boxes( we save our gold or sometime save our money to buy gold and when we open boxes we almost every time get same mutant which we already have). Players who are of higher level or who are rich have bought tons of gold furnace and other players who are saving their gold and trying hard to increase the gold producing buildings now cant go above 3 gold furnace. you should have put the limit on these two building from the starting when you had released them. ATLEAST INCREASED THE LIMITATION OF THESE BUILDING AS WE LEVEL UP LIKE IF WE ARE FROM 1-50 LEVEL WE CAN BUY TOTAL 3 GOLD FURNACE. 50-100 LEVEL CAN BUY TOTAL 6 GOLD FURNACE, 100-150 CAN BUY TOTAL 9 GOLD FURNACE AND SO ON. AND SAME FOR GOLD FURNACE.

If you cant make this game better than atleast please dont ruin it or if you wont to do so then please tell me i will guite playing this game.

Sorry for wrong grammer***

LASTACTIONHERO
08-02-2015, 01:41 PM
Does anyone know when the Gold Forge & Furniture will return to the shop?

Maxime Guertin
08-04-2015, 05:26 AM
It says during the week...

Jim Thorpe
08-04-2015, 12:47 PM
I'm not sure if it will be back during the week Maxime. If you look at the post, it was last edited back in late June, during the original changes for the forge and furnace. It may be a while longer than this week. We'll have to wait to see what they have to say about it.

LASTACTIONHERO
08-05-2015, 11:13 AM
Jim, there did bring them back until there was a bug that gave some players 6k in gold and it kinda appeared randomly. They removed the building same time till they fix the bug it was in another posting but they never said when they come back I think its now like 2 weeks since they gone from the shop again, not sure?

After first time they put the cap of number of buildings on it like for the Forge to have a max of 5 and Furnace of 3 not including what you can win over the grid.

Jim Thorpe
08-05-2015, 01:19 PM
LastAction,

Yep. I think that perhaps they will hold off for a bit on the gold furnace/forge stuff until they figure out whether or not they caused the 6k glitch (and of course to let the 6k gold run their course before allowing more "free" gold with the buildings). It would be nice to get some kind of update from them, however, just so that we know what's going on.

Jin Maurice
08-06-2015, 05:40 AM
They could eventually come out with something like this: due to the gold glitch recently occurred we cannot bring back gold furnaces with gold, they will be avaiable in our offers from now on, please, understand.
lol

Konrad Peach
08-06-2015, 07:53 AM
They could eventually come out with something like this: due to the gold glitch recently occurred we cannot bring back gold furnaces with gold, they will be avaiable in our offers from now on, please, understand.
lol

I think you both are right, most of the 6k recipients already spend their gold (like me) on whatever, but still kobojo will wait to bring the furnace back for gold/money.

Piyush Sarkar
08-06-2015, 08:11 AM
I also want to see gold buildings again in shop and i also know that Kobojo got big loss by the glitch....
So, I have an idea for Kobojo.
First, Kobojo have to make a list of players who got 6000 gold from glitch.
Then Only the players who got 6000 gold, they have to unlock there gold buldings by spending 6000 gold (It is just like a special orb slot on any PvP/PvE mutant that is locked and it unlocks after spending gold on it).

Gold buldings should already unlocked for the players who did NOT got 6000 golds from glitch.

This would be fair for all . :)

Jin Maurice
08-06-2015, 09:00 AM
I also want to see gold buildings again in shop and i also know that Kobojo got big loss by the glitch....
So, I have an idea for Kobojo.
First, Kobojo have to make a list of players who got 6000 gold from glitch.
Then Only the players who got 6000 gold, they have to unlock there gold buldings by spending 6000 gold (It is just like a special orb slot on any PvP/PvE mutant that is locked and it unlocks after spending gold on it).

Gold buldings should already unlocked for the players who did NOT got 6000 golds from glitch.

This would be fair for all . :)

I'ts a good idea, but i think it would be too much work to do, i personally don't care about the 6000 gold glitch it happened most player understood the error, but i don't like that they are taking this as an excuse to remove the gold furnaces and put them only purchasable with credit card, who cares if someone buy 2 furnaces with glitched gold, cmon Kobojo this is ridicolous
Sorry for my english

LASTACTIONHERO
08-08-2015, 02:48 PM
Lets just blame it all on Konrad :P

I think its now like 3 weeks without the Gold buildings? Like hoped they come back till this weekend since its my Birthday tomorrow and i barely god the gold for another Forge... well have to wait i guess.

Arnel S. Bantilan Jr
08-09-2015, 05:58 AM
I BINGO BRONZE AND NORMAL MUTANT STILL HOLDING THE GOLD I WANNA BUY GOLD FURNACE ATLEAST ONE PLEASE UPDATE

George Arnaoutoglou
08-09-2015, 02:13 PM
So any news yet? Are we gonna get the gold buildings back before vacations end?

Dan Caskey
08-12-2015, 06:13 PM
Anyone get the feeling the lack of kobojo responses here is disturbing? I get the feeling that they are going with the ignore it and hope it goes away approach. Any more news on this, you said they would be back in the shop and we would have our oppurtunity to get a fresh 3 and then you take that away also? And, doesn't this show that the gold jackpots must also not be a real thing, if kobojo is so worried about the gold and people not spending once they get some gold buildings, doesn't it seem like giving a gold jackpot about once a day that would keep you from spending money for gold basically forever, doesn't that seem like a bigger problem? Isnt it also odd that no one that post on facebook or in the forums has ever won a gold jackpot? Just my thoughts please let us know Kobojo.....

-Dan

LASTACTIONHERO
08-12-2015, 07:58 PM
@ Dan

Actually they gave yesterday 150 Free gold and 2 weeks ago for the Anniversary another 150 what be in total like 300 gold... My only guess is they make most of the money of the Token Videos for the jackpot since its commercial... I guess the Gold factor is only to keep the people entertained in the Game like look if you have the 8 Gold buildings from the Shop you get 875 gold per week... plus the one from the grid you boost it up to 1050 Gold if i did not miscalculate... so then you are set up to have a huge income to keep buying their stuff on a regular basis.

So my only guess is that they going to fix the glitch before returning the Gold buildings... if you see the other treats there where tons of people that demanded to get also the 6k Gold and would cry like little kids about it and blackmailed they will stop to play the game if they do not get their way...

I guess the Guys how win 200k Gold in the Jackpot get kinda bored like what you do after you go in a Buying frenzy and get all bored? They probably invest back the gold in the jackpot to win even more...

Cheers,

Jim Thorpe
08-13-2015, 05:23 AM
My guess is that they don't have an answer, thus the silence. Meaning, they still aren't sure what caused the glitch or if it was the gold buildings, how they glitched. I think that once they have an answer, they will most likely say something about it. I personally only have one furnace and one forge (purchased before the 6k glitch). I'd like to get more, but if it takes time, then it takes time. Becoming angry about it won't change that.

LASTACTIONHERO
08-13-2015, 07:07 AM
I wonder if its from the scripting or database... like sometimes i do not even see the challenge quest and then all random they appear or i win a token without knowing what i had to perform to win it. I thought maybe its because i started the game just a few months ago and after the updates they had some bugs. But I noticed with many rewards like the secret receipy mutants after a certain one i got like 4 or 6 such quest pooped up and gave me gold same was with the Cross breading section since i could not get certain mutants and got all others and when i got the mutant i needed to obtain all the quest popped up with the rewards.

Maybe they working on a huge update to fix it all? I think i read the other day in one of the topics the gold buildings are kinda new since march this year first introduced?

I actually wonder how the Jackpot machine is working? Like i won twice that Berry Mythic mutant and the Bull once also Sirena. but i never won the Jackpot, highest gold i ever got was that 20 gold per spin.

It seems it piles up sometimes to 200k and then someone wins it and other times even a few thousand gold be enought that someone gets the jackpot.

Dan Caskey
08-13-2015, 06:01 PM
The gold buildings didn't cause the glitch or have anything to do with the glitch. The reason they removed the gold buildings from the store is they didn't want everyone who got a fresh 6k to just go buy 2 gold buildings. That is the only corrilation between the buildings and glitch. There was nothing with the gold buildings that caused everyone to get the 6k.... And as far as the jackpot goes....just post on here if you have won it or know of any player u are friends with winning it. Even if it goes to actual accounts it going to inactive accounts or ones made by Kobojo, no real players ever actually win it.

-Dan

LASTACTIONHERO
08-13-2015, 09:31 PM
And as far as the jackpot goes....just post on here if you have won it or know of any player u are friends with winning it. Even if it goes to actual accounts it going to inactive accounts or ones made by Kobojo, no real players ever actually win it.

-Dan

That would explain why Ronaldo and other shady guys won it... some of the profiles indead look they where only made for gaming...

But I guess most guys already spend the 6k in the first seconds they got it since they where afraid there be a roll back?

Konrad Peach
08-14-2015, 12:24 PM
That would explain why Ronaldo and other shady guys won it... some of the profiles indead look they where only made for gaming...

But I guess most guys already spend the 6k in the first seconds they got it since they where afraid there be a roll back?

Well I still have 5k left, waiting for the forge and furnace to return. :D

Mathew Woska
08-16-2015, 12:56 PM
Well I still have 5k left, waiting for the forge and furnace to return. :D

Then wipe that smirk off your face as at this point it is clear they wont ever return ;)

Trevor Goldsmith
08-17-2015, 09:18 AM
It's been long enough Kobojo... When are the Gold buildings coming back?

LASTACTIONHERO
08-18-2015, 09:37 PM
Seems they abandoned the treat or forum or maybe they all on vacation since its summer? hehe

I only wanted to buy another forge but i collected almost enough Gold for my first Gold furnace now... I found no where any mentions about what will be with the Gold buildings except they pulled them temporary because of the bug? Did anyone else saw a update on it?

Dan Caskey
08-18-2015, 11:11 PM
Kobojo, please tell us something? Usually they reply to things like this or give us updates....no reply makes us think you guys have really dropped the ball, give us something please.

-Dan

Brandon Charles
08-19-2015, 02:51 AM
I used my ninja powers to find out when the forges are coming back, After christmas 2016. Yep thats right, It's not coming back anytime soon. Give up the fight fellas, when they come out again its going to be for cash not gold :/

Dan Caskey
08-19-2015, 06:39 PM
So I contacted Google play and explained the issues and that kobojo w3nt radio silent and is refusing to tell us anything. Google play was very helpful and refunded me all the purchases I made to this game the last 4 months and recommended I not spend anymore money on the game until the company is active again. If you have an android, contact Google play and do the same, usually if u start hitting G them in the wallet they will start doing something.

LASTACTIONHERO
08-19-2015, 08:30 PM
@ Dan

I did not spend any money on the game... like I never do on online games... only if i buy a PC games like Collector Edition and so on.

Did Googleplay said anything what is going on or just returned the Money? I hope the game be around for longer I really enjoyed it and they juts bring more and more content out the past days so it seems its a forum only problem?

Konrad Peach
08-20-2015, 12:47 PM
Then wipe that smirk off your face as at this point it is clear they wont ever return ;)

Don't hate the player, hate the game. I did spent some decent money on mgg to gather gold, so I will be very pissed if the game brakes down shortly.

[K] Hugo
08-21-2015, 11:12 AM
Psy Captains, I confirm you that they will be back soon. Thank you for your patience!

LASTACTIONHERO
08-21-2015, 11:23 AM
@ Hugo

Thank you, you save the day!

Cant wait to spend my Gold and get my first Gold Furnace ^^

Konrad Peach
08-21-2015, 12:25 PM
Hugo;43615']Psy Captains, I confirm you that they will be back soon. Thank you for your patience!

You are the MAN!!!

Dan Caskey
08-21-2015, 06:47 PM
Hugo;43615']Psy Captains, I confirm you that they will be back soon. Thank you for your patience!

Define soon and in what form?

-Dan

Bas Suilen
08-21-2015, 07:25 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J6-3l3hCm0

Jin Maurice
08-29-2015, 04:29 PM
Brachetjules

Brandon Charles
08-29-2015, 04:34 PM
Rofl, I so called it! :P Man up nooblets! Would you give money away for free?

Jin Maurice
08-29-2015, 06:46 PM
Brachetjules

Trevor Goldsmith
08-29-2015, 09:45 PM
This is crap

Star Lord
08-30-2015, 11:53 AM
anyone knows Will it be able to buy gold machines for gold

Brandon Charles
08-31-2015, 08:27 PM
Lol such a meaningful post, from the bottom of my heart I must say thank you, Truly Jin you have impacted everyone's lives here on the forum with your thoughtful input. Ghandi would be absolutely proud; Such a scholar. XD

Dan Caskey
09-01-2015, 08:21 PM
So putting the gold buildings back in, but at cash only proves Kobojos greedy and their completely disregard for us as customers. We need to make them stop being assholes to us and stop it now.

I contacted google play support, as along with getting a sizeable refund, just go through their support page and they will call you back and get your stuff refunded. Along with this google suggested I fill out the form at : https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/contact/takedown
This will put them under investigation and if enough of us report them, they will be forced to fix their game or have it removed from the play store, but remember this only works if we all report them.

-Dan

Brandon Charles
09-01-2015, 08:56 PM
Hey Dan I was reading the Google play content policy and although I found that the slots may be considered a no-no, I can't figure out how the forges could be reported.
Switching the forges from gold to cash IS a bit greasy, but they haven't mislead what the said product does. We can certainly seek out an investigation but it would only work with knowledgeable accuracy, not rage. Let me know if I simply missed something in the policy! Im all up for good ol' justice when proper!

"Paid and Free Apps

In-store purchases: Developers charging for apps and downloads from Google Play must use Google Play’s payment system.

In-app purchases:

Developers offering products within a game downloaded from Google Play or providing access to game content must use Google Play In-app Billing as the method of payment.
Developers offering products within another category of app downloaded from Google Play must use Google Play In-app Billing as the method of payment, except:
where payment is solely for physical products; or
where payment is for digital content that may be consumed outside of the app itself (e.g. buying songs that can be played on other music players).
A list of examples describing appropriate use cases for Google Play In-app Billing is available in the Google Play Developer Help Centre.

In-app virtual currencies must only be used within the app where they were first purchased.
Developers must not mislead users about the apps that they are selling nor about any in-app services, goods, content or functionality that they are selling. If your product description on Google Play refers to in-app features to which a specific or additional charge applies, your description must clearly notify users that payment is required to access those features."

Dan Caskey
09-02-2015, 07:25 PM
When I talked to google, I explained everything they were doing and they said to write exactly that in the complaint. That is what I did, I don't know if they will be investigating them for the slots part or the gold building part but I included it all. If we get everyone to show their displeasure at Kobojo they will either have to shape up or they will lose on many levels. I really think its time they quit cheating us. Also, the issues witht he gold builds, make sure put post a copy of their post saying everyone gets 3, then because of kobojos mistake with the gold glitch, they immediately removed them from the shop.

-Dan

PS Notice that even though we have posted about the slots many time, no one from Kobojo has even tried to refute it even though they will comment or respond to basically everything else.

Brandon Charles
09-02-2015, 10:44 PM
I am curious to see how this turns out! If kobojo did do something illegal I'd like to see things made right...on the other hand mutants is the only free to play game on facebook that i enjoy and I would be pretty bummed out if it shut down. people keep saying that dragon breeding game is a good free game but I would rather watch a full back-to-back season of Team Umizoomi with my son :/ :P Still getting 6000 gold was ballin you gotta admit that man! not like any of the console games have been giving out amounts of DLC for free by accident. Might be greazzy that they pulled the forges that day, but if I was running an online game and it bugged out and gave everyone $$ to buy $$ makers I would have done the exact same thing..who wouldn't?

Armando Rossi
09-03-2015, 10:58 AM
I am curious to see how this turns out! If kobojo did do something illegal I'd like to see things made right...on the other hand mutants is the only free to play game on facebook that i enjoy and I would be pretty bummed out if it shut down. people keep saying that dragon breeding game is a good free game but I would rather watch a full back-to-back season of Team Umizoomi with my son :/ :P Still getting 6000 gold was ballin you gotta admit that man! not like any of the console games have been giving out amounts of DLC for free by accident. Might be greazzy that they pulled the forges that day, but if I was running an online game and it bugged out and gave everyone $$ to buy $$ makers I would have done the exact same thing..who wouldn't?

Kobojo has limited the furnaces/forge for gold to 3 for each player to balance it out, it was perfect, almost everyone liked that update, it was correctly balanced and fair, 3 furnaces for beginners then 1 or 2 each month for cash, then a glitch has suddendly appeared and a few lucky players got 6000 gold, hey! its kinda like 1000 people won a jackpot, not a big problem at all we can deal with it but here is when kobojo act, let's remove the gold furnaces for gold and put them only purchasable with cash.
Kobojo is smart everything is good to cheat their players, i don't add anything else, if u have a brain you should understand why people get so upset.

Jack Jones
09-03-2015, 08:20 PM
Just want to point out that kobojo employees like Hugo are only going to feed you kobojo BS....... all they are interested in is how much kobojo can milk out of players by any means possible this is just the latest in a long line of rip off's/changes they have made. Ruining a fun game by their greed and ignorance, people like this disgust me.

Dan Caskey
09-05-2015, 09:41 AM
Remember guys, https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/contact/takedown , take the time and fill it out, and explain the lies they have told us about the gold furnace and the slots. Google will investigate and they will make them shape up or ship out. I am sure kobojo would rather just lose a little and make customers happy then continue trying to screw us and lose their rights on the googleplay store. Post this on facebook too, let everyone know about it, lets hold Kobojo accountable.

-Dan

Pablo Fabian Sojo Peña
09-07-2015, 05:56 AM
Could you at least tell us if they wont be back for gold so we can expend the gold, the same goes for the credit mutants say somethign comunicate with the players stop posting lame events on facebook and just try to be a decent game company for a while.

Dan Caskey
09-07-2015, 07:47 PM
Could you at least tell us if they wont be back for gold so we can expend the gold, the same goes for the credit mutants say somethign comunicate with the players stop posting lame events on facebook and just try to be a decent game company for a while.

I feel that Kobojo has moved to the ignore it and hope it goes away step. Make sure they can't ignore it anymore and talk to google or the apple store and have them set these crooks straight. We have the power here and all we have to do is let them know what they are doing is wrong and unacceptable.
-Dan

PS don't just talk about it here, post on facebook, share it with everyone you know that plays. I am quite confident that they would rather shape up then ship out. And if they do get shut down....well there are many games just like it and they probably won't pull shit like this after they see a few other companies get hammered for lying and cheating.

Poseidon Jones
09-16-2015, 02:02 AM
Gold furnaces were temporarily removed on 6/23/15. Now it's 9/15/15 so almost 3 months. When are they going to be back? When are y'all going to let us know something about what's going on?ee

Poseidon Jones
09-17-2015, 12:25 AM
Have you wrote a review in the App Store on the game? Give the appropriate amount of stars and write your review where anyone who downloads the game can read it. They may not read the reviews but then they might. I read reviews on games. Tell about the gold furnaces and what ever else.

Poseidon Jones
09-17-2015, 12:32 AM
E
I feel that Kobojo has moved to the ignore it and hope it goes away step. Make sure they can't ignore it anymore and talk to google or the apple store and have them set these crooks straight. We have the power here and all we have to do is let them know what they are doing is wrong and unacceptable.
-Dan

PS don't just talk about it here, post on facebook, share it with everyone you know that plays. I am quite confident that they would rather shape up then ship out. And if they do get shut down....well there are many games just like it and they probably won't pull shit like this after they see a few other companies get hammered for lying and cheating.

Dan
Have you wrote a review in the App Store on the game? Let everyone who goes to download the game be able to read about it. Tell about the gold furnaces and anything else.

Dan Caskey
09-20-2015, 03:44 AM
E

Dan
Have you wrote a review in the App Store on the game? Let everyone who goes to download the game be able to read about it. Tell about the gold furnaces and anything else.

I actually went a step further, and everyone else should as well. https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/contact/takedown is the site to report games that are lying or scamming customers. If enough of us report them...especially for the jackpots in bingo and the gold furnaces, they will either be force to change or be removed from the google play store making a huge cut in their profits. We are the customer, we are the ones they have to cater to, and we can easily make them see this by A) filling out that form and B) putting a 100% boycott on spending money in game for anything. I do however urge you all to keep playing because they do have to pay for servers and content. If we cut off their money and report their lies while not giving anything back to them...they have no choice but to start being a responsible company.

-Dan

PS repost this anywhere you can, especially facebook so those who do not check the forum can see that we have out and are not held hostage by kobojo.

LASTACTIONHERO
09-21-2015, 01:34 PM
3 Months now and nothing ever came back... Hugo said they be back soon but was only Limited offer to get the Furnace for 15$. I kinda feel lied too, but like I do not think the Gold buildings are a problem, they should just increase the prices for all the new content they push out later... then it be balanced again.

gWorldz
09-21-2015, 10:19 PM
3 Months now and nothing ever came back... Hugo said they be back soon but was only Limited offer to get the Furnace for 15$. I kinda feel lied too, but like I do not think the Gold buildings are a problem, they should just increase the prices for all the new content they push out later... then it be balanced again.
At this point I wouldn't care if they even raise the prices to 2000 / furnace and 5000 / forget o compensate for their lack of foresight. I'd just be happy to see them in the shop again at any price o_O

Eddie Tommasini
09-22-2015, 01:01 AM
I actually went a step further, and everyone else should as well. https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/contact/takedown is the site to report games that are lying or scamming customers. If enough of us report them...especially for the jackpots in bingo and the gold furnaces, they will either be force to change or be removed from the google play store making a huge cut in their profits. We are the customer, we are the ones they have to cater to, and we can easily make them see this by A) filling out that form and B) putting a 100% boycott on spending money in game for anything. I do however urge you all to keep playing because they do have to pay for servers and content. If we cut off their money and report their lies while not giving anything back to them...they have no choice but to start being a responsible company.

-Dan

PS repost this anywhere you can, especially facebook so those who do not check the forum can see that we have out and are not held hostage by kobojo.

I agree with what said, i subscribed to this forum just to support this, cause its a really nice game but they are really milking us for money, indirectly, but they do. Game cpuld.be so mich better with so little changes..

LASTACTIONHERO
09-22-2015, 09:36 PM
At this point I wouldn't care if they even raise the prices to 2000 / furnace and 5000 / forget o compensate for their lack of foresight. I'd just be happy to see them in the shop again at any price o_O

I have since last week enough to buy 3 gold furnaces if they had not pulled the buildings then I would had them all till today with just saving up the Gold. I bought one after another of the forges until they pulled them what are like 3 now so I get 15-30 gold per day by them depends if I manage to log in at the right time. I will not spend any Gold till I see them back in the store... even if it takes till Christmas ^^

David Whitaker
09-24-2015, 02:57 AM
Haven't you noticed that Kobojo hasn't replied to anything about the furnaces? It's been 3 months since they were removed TEMPORARILY!!!! But they haven't said anything on when the furnaces would be back. They aren't going to bring the furnaces back to the store for GOLD, only in special deals for real money. I sent them an email and informed them that I won't spend any real money on the game till the furnaces and forges were back in the store for gold not just real money. And I WILL NOT spend my money on the game if the furnaces and forges aren't brought back permanently for gold.

LakiGolem
09-29-2015, 12:10 PM
Cmon guys it's not so hard to understand the reason why they've removed the gold furnaces for gold, most of the top spender have bought at least 30 of those, even 1000 gold every 2 days is enough to buy anything they release so with that move they've permanently lost their top spenders, if they allow new players to buy even only 3 gold furnaces for free they would not earn a dime.
The 6000 gold glitch was the perfect opportunity to remove them and save their asses. if you want to give the fault to someone don't give it to Kobojo
give it to those idiots with 250 gold furnaces on their rooftop.

Brandon Charles
09-29-2015, 04:52 PM
Cmon guys it's not so hard to understand the reason why they've removed the gold furnaces for gold, most of the top spender have bought at least 30 of those, even 1000 gold every 2 days is enough to buy anything they release so with that move they've permanently lost their top spenders, if they allow new players to buy even only 3 gold furnaces for free they would not earn a dime.
The 6000 gold glitch was the perfect opportunity to remove them and save their asses. if you want to give the fault to someone don't give it to Kobojo
give it to those idiots with 250 gold furnaces on their rooftop.

This makes sense. If you guys are still upset call the non-emergency number of your local police station and file a claim. Forges are back today so I don't think complaining to google is working. If there is enough of you who call and collaborate with a lawyer you might be able to go for a class action.

Brandon Phoummany
09-29-2015, 05:38 PM
Gold Furnace x2 ._. $13.99

LASTACTIONHERO
10-01-2015, 09:37 PM
Seems to me like they set up all addicted to drugs and then pull it and later only let it be bought with real money... it seems a few of my co players stopped to play I also reduced gaming time. By the reaction of the community on facebook it seems a lot of people are pissed by this.

There is no way i would pay 15$ for this feature. They probably make tons of money already by that daily Videos you can watch to get Jackpot tokens.

TheAngryBird
10-05-2015, 03:44 PM
I hate kobojo they have ruined this game for greed

LASTACTIONHERO
10-12-2015, 07:18 PM
KOBOJO

BRING BACK ALL THE GOLD BUILDING... for Gold to buy not money...

LASTACTIONHERO
10-15-2015, 04:14 PM
We want the Goldbuilding back, now for Gold not for money in the store... Kobojo dont be a bunch of Liars... you promised they be back after a temporary time and now they are 4 months gone...

Armando Rossi
10-15-2015, 06:19 PM
Guys it's OVER!! Kobojo will not put those buildings back for gold and the reason is pretty clear, then people forgot about that.

We still have tag team bug, we still have pathetic crashes, we don't have refund in case of wrong purchases or missclicks, we don't have the 3 free gold furnaces (lucky if u bought them in time). Kobojo just wait till people forget about their huge mistakes, they always act like this, they always had, It's weird but if 9/10 of mgg players just don't care anymore about that then it's a lost cause.

It's up to u, all of mgg players should group and complain as crazy till Kobojo decide to change things, this will never happen so just give up and next time (if ever we will have a chance to buy them again) buy as many as u can.

LASTACTIONHERO
10-23-2015, 06:13 PM
Its back again for Money... and again for like less then 3 days so people get in panic mode to buy :P

gWorldz
10-24-2015, 03:01 AM
Its back again for Money... and again for like less then 3 days so people get in panic mode to buy :P

Nope not even considering paying that much for them hell $10 was too much when they came with gold and tokens no way I am going to pay $15 for just the buildings :angry:

LASTACTIONHERO
10-24-2015, 10:05 AM
Nope not even considering paying that much for them hell $10 was too much when they came with gold and tokens no way I am going to pay $15 for just the buildings :angry:

Yeah same thought here, but I looked it up they only accept Credit card, I only use for my Paypay bank withdraw... so could had not bought it anyway. So had to abort the Purchase.

So I wonder what they plan is. Like to bring people each time in Panic Mode when they see that building is for sale for just 3 days every month? They might just end up same as before people buy a certain amount of this buildings and then park them on the roof and never spend a dime again.

Armando Rossi
10-25-2015, 07:35 PM
Yeah same thought here, but I looked it up they only accept Credit card, I only use for my Paypay bank withdraw... so could had not bought it anyway. So had to abort the Purchase.

So I wonder what they plan is. Like to bring people each time in Panic Mode when they see that building is for sale for just 3 days every month? They might just end up same as before people buy a certain amount of this buildings and then park them on the roof and never spend a dime again.

Most of the big spenders bought tons (30,40,50) of those so they don't spend a dime anymore, so what does kobojo do now? simple, they spread out of the new players that MUST buy the furnaces for gold, but im so happy that it will not last long before they fail! im sorry for the game but they deserve it.

Miikkael Lievonen
10-30-2015, 09:20 AM
its pretty unfair nowadays cuz they cost real money... my friend farmed 30 of them and now he gets everything he wants... if u could put em gold id would get some gold sometimes and buy it