PDA

View Full Version : Please Kobojo don't keep releasing the orbs on stages !!!!

Mohamed Elsaid Moanes
06-16-2015, 07:28 PM
you keep releasing better orbs time by time after we already bought the previous ones i have upgraded 10 of my mutants with +15% life +10% attack now i replaced all the +15% life with the 20% life with 2000 gold now all the gold i spent on the +15% life are wasted !!!! so please if you are going to release better orbs make it at once not on stages so that we don't waste our gold on orbs that we will replace after that !!!!!!!

john mentex
06-16-2015, 09:19 PM
I agree 100%

Matthew Sherry
06-16-2015, 09:26 PM
It stands to reason that they will keep releasing better orbs till they say that there wont be any. It's your own fault for wasting gold on them. I bought orbs for my pvp defense team and my few regular pvp mutants. I'm not going to do a mass upgrade till I know what I'm buying is the best ones that they will release.

[K] Pogolina
06-17-2015, 04:47 PM
you keep releasing better orbs time by time after we already bought the previous ones i have upgraded 10 of my mutants with +15% life +10% attack now i replaced all the +15% life with the 20% life with 2000 gold now all the gold i spent on the +15% life are wasted !!!! so please if you are going to release better orbs make it at once not on stages so that we don't waste our gold on orbs that we will replace after that !!!!!!!

Hey Mohamed,

We will make sure to forward your feedback to the responsible department.

I must, however, remind you, that when we announced the orbs in the official area of the forum, we did mention that the orbs would not come out all at once and that it would be a step by step process.

Since we are talking about orbs, I would also like to inform you that these items, which were once only available in the Shop, are now also obtainable in daily rewards. In case you are interested you can find the initial discussion here (http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?6543-Update-It-s-all-about-the-Orbs!).

Thank you for your understanding,
A

Mohamed Elsaid Moanes
06-17-2015, 07:26 PM
Pogolina;28787']Hey Mohamed,

We will make sure to forward your feedback to the responsible department.

I must, however, remind you, that when we announced the orbs in the official area of the forum, we did mention that the orbs would not come out all at once and that it would be a step by step process.

Since we are talking about orbs, I would also like to inform you that these items, which were once only available in the Shop, are now also obtainable in daily rewards. In case you are interested you can find the initial discussion here (http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?6543-Update-It-s-all-about-the-Orbs!).

Thank you for your understanding,
A

(y) i totally understand