PDA

View Full Version : [MGG Official] Update: Luxury Compounds Incoming

[K] Hugo
06-19-2015, 02:57 PM
Dear Psy Captains,

Welcome to our latest patch notes! Here you can find all the information regarding MGGs upcoming update and the latest optimizations!

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/139620forumluxcompoundsen.png

REFERRAL SYSTEM REWORK
Expected release date: June 22nd 2015 (May be postponed)

We recently made some changes on the referral system (this is feature which allows you to invite friends to play the game in order to obtain the powerful Goliath mutant).

From now on it will be easier to get Goliath, as you will only need to invite 5 people instead of 10. We have also removed the possibility to spend Gold in order to replace an invitation, due to the amount of misclicks reported by the community.

Further improvements on this feature are in the pipeline, as we want to make sure that this is still an interesting feature for you. After getting Goliath, you will soon be able to invite more friends and obtain other creatures - still benefiting from the Referral System.

NEW FEATURE LUXURY COMPOUNDS
Expected release date: June 25th 2015

New compounds will be released very soon! Read all about them below:

Gene-specific Luxury Compounds: Similar to the compounds you already have in-game, but with a lot of extra Credit storage!

Neutral Luxury Compounds: These new compounds will host mutants of ANY gene. Time to gather your favorite creatures and maximize your Credit earnings, Psy Captains!

DAILY REWARDS OPTIMIZATION
Available in the game!

We have improved the daily rewards! Amongst other goodies, now you have the chance to get more Gold, Jackpot tokens, Gold stars and even ELITE MUTANTS!

http://abload.de/img/forum_wording_pstars_b9pxg.png

Many questions are in the air and rumors are abound!
New stars? How can you get them? Stay tuned, we will soon reveal all the details in our upcoming Patch Notes!

Join this discussion thread and send us any questions you may have pertaining to this update! As always, we will be looking forward to your suggestions and constructive criticism!

Regards,
The MGG Team

stalion199
06-19-2015, 03:25 PM
NEW FEATURE LUXURY COMPOUNDS
Expected release date: June 25th 2015

New compounds will be released very soon! Read all about them below:

Gene-specific Luxury Compounds: Similar to the compounds you already have in-game, but with a lot of extra Credit storage!

Neutral Luxury Compounds: These new compounds will host mutants of ANY gene. Time to gather your favorite creatures and maximize your Credit earnings, Psy Captains!

in that compound how many credits could we get ???

kevin minga
06-19-2015, 03:26 PM
que es bueno un lugar para cualquierer mutante que buego ,etc}

Kenneth Pocaigue
06-19-2015, 03:28 PM
The compounds look good.. the referral system needed a rework since like forever ago... finally.. New star?Hopefully the stars work under a different mechanic than the current... as it would utterly destroy the current metagame due to the tremendous amount of effort and resources spent to obtain Gold Versions already... It would be great if the Platinum star was an attachable upgrade that upgrades the Current Gold star to platinum and not have to be bred in like the other Star predecessors... My 2 cents..

stalion199
06-19-2015, 03:35 PM
Yes !!!! the Daily Rewards have been improved thanks goodness MGG

Ashik Rafeek
06-19-2015, 03:35 PM
Nice..... I am waiting for New Compounds
Its a Very Good Thing Because most of the people dont like to put cyber saber and necro mutants in their city due to low credits now the new update make it easier....
And PLatinum Star is also good....... Wondering How Much its Power.... +__

Jeremy James Gochuico
06-19-2015, 04:25 PM
What about those who completed the referral system using 10 invites? No benefits? Isn't it unfair if it would be the case? :))

Isha
06-19-2015, 04:25 PM
I was gonna come here and ask for more storage in Saber, Cyber, and Necro compounds, good to see that you too have been thinking along these lines.

Isha
06-19-2015, 04:32 PM
Also:
I used to play this game last year, then stopped playing for a while and have recently started playing again. I have only 4 gold mutants, so I don't have very positive feelings towards these new stars, anticipating what their use might be.

Robert Smith
06-19-2015, 04:33 PM
What about people like me who spent a buttload of gold in the referral system only to have it yanked out from under them just before they were able to GET the Goliath... 1800 gold I probably won't be seeing again... Just sayin...

Unregistered
06-19-2015, 04:50 PM
great! love it! :D Keep it up!

~ Eugenie.H.Norstein~

Kiki Aniqah
06-19-2015, 05:12 PM
I have a question.If the new star is released in the game.Will the Reactor bosses' star changed into Platinum?Like Mr.Marvelous and Ivory Hanzo.But the new star have a negative effect they will make old players who already obtain so many Gold mutants pissed off because They will replace the Gold Mutants which very hard to get especially Legendary.and some already have some Orb which purchased with Gold.So that's mean they just ripped off their Gold

Ilya Shapiro
06-19-2015, 05:38 PM
So is this update actually going to get us more space on our rooftops? Or just let us shuffle mutants around to different compounds? And will there be a collect all feature with the new compounds on the pc side of things?

Prashant Agrawal
06-19-2015, 05:42 PM
At each update they do they put some difficult conditions which sometimes spoil the fun of updates. And we need more space in rooftop as i don't like freezing my new mutants which i buy or get from rewards .

Andr Graa
06-19-2015, 06:27 PM
how much will the platinum stars cost? and what percentage of extra damage will they deal?

KostisGouz
06-19-2015, 08:00 PM
You should all partially thank ME, because I had suggested adding upgrades to all compounds to increase storage and Kobojo finally listened to me (and many, many other people who have been asking for it). Can't wait for the update!

narthrax
06-19-2015, 08:15 PM
since silver stars are 250 and gold are 500 i expect the platinum to be 850- 1000 gold each

Leonidus Xerxes
06-19-2015, 08:17 PM
Hi kobojo.
plz tell me why you finish selling gold machines in shop?
why?
plz tell me. :)

Stephen Brown
06-19-2015, 08:38 PM
I like the new update, and if platinum stars follow the pattern of the other stars they'll be a +100% attack and life over the non-star versions.

I like the new compounds and am REALLY looking forward to the new omni and luxury compounds. If they're anywhere near the bank of Mystic compounds I'm going to replace ALL of my compounds with them.

Cindy Gardner
06-19-2015, 08:42 PM
Sigh.......

Yoganandh Sesha
06-20-2015, 04:01 AM
Yeah,What you said was correct Me too have a negative thought on platinum stars update.But it is very common issue if a game was updating there must be some problem for on going players

Ameen Saadi
06-20-2015, 07:04 AM
Well, Its good news.
But i spend 1400 gold in order to replace an invitation to get Goliath. So if you removed them how can i get my gold?

Thanx

The Nam
06-20-2015, 07:38 AM
Yes yes Finaly Some thing Awsome and Hardcore happening Thank kobojo thank u so much *Crying with tear of joy

Jim Christian
06-20-2015, 09:12 AM
This all sounds like some exciting changes.....BUT I was REALLY hoping for some news or a fix on the still existing friend/tag problem that is affecting all players. I see dozens of players poting in the groups every day about their frustration with this ongoing problem, and still no word from you guys on a fix, or if it is even still being worked on. I WISH THEY WOULD CONCENTRATE ON THIS FIRST, THEN MOVE ON TO THE OTHER BELLS AND WHISTLES FOR THE GAME. :cupcake:

KostisGouz
06-20-2015, 10:41 AM
Hi kobojo.
plz tell me why you finish selling gold machines in shop?
why?
plz tell me. :)

If you check out the announcement Kobojo made a few days ago, you'll see that they removed them temporarily to make some changes. I'm quite furious too, cause that delays my big plan (have 20 furnaces and be a rich n***a 😏

Vince Marky Flinn
06-20-2015, 11:08 AM
Hope that these luxury compounds does not require gold...
If ever.

Riina Kallioinen
06-20-2015, 11:51 AM
Why have you removed silver stars from Arena, and reactor tokens from PVP rewards?
Silver stars were hard enough to come by as it was already!
Please improve the chances to get something good out of Jackpot and Magnetic keys. I literally collected 200 jackpot tokens and burned through them in one go just to see what's really going on. What did I get? maybe 50 gold, and rest was useless credits, health packs and those even worse than useless three day "shield" and "attack" badges. Can you say demotivational?

Jonathan Gonzales
06-21-2015, 04:59 AM
Hello the announcement was great need more players add me on fb Jonathan Gonzalez

Grim Jack
06-21-2015, 05:38 AM
Please improve the chances to get something good out of Jackpot and Magnetic keys.

Within the past few days the magnetic key gifts have been upgraded to much better prizes. I had 50 unused keys since I too thought the prizes just weren't worth even clicking, but after the change I used them and got:
3 Gold stars
3 Silver stars
120 gold
6 days triple XP
2 days double regen
14 big med packs
10 JP tokens
26 XP jars

Adam Sinclair
06-21-2015, 05:56 AM
A collect all button would be nice, hate having to mouse over each compound trying to collect my silver and trying to find the sweet spot because the mutants cover the compounds, and maybe another rooftop would be great as well, Don't care for the platinum star though, it's already difficult enough to try and collect gold stars and breed them just to waste on getting a duplicate.

ronnie75
06-21-2015, 03:36 PM
the new compounds can save more credits, but thats only a joke kobojo! all news comes for buy with gold. nothing with credits and than kobojo remove gold machines. new compound must to buy with gold and we can only buy passes or evo with credits. for high evo players is it impossible to buy one evo with credits! for me cost one lvl 1'270'000'000!

[K] Pogolina
06-22-2015, 09:04 AM
Hope that these luxury compounds does not require gold...
If ever.

Hey Vince,

They will be purchasable with gold.

Well, Its good news.
But i spend 1400 gold in order to replace an invitation to get Goliath. So if you removed them how can i get my gold?

Thanx

Hey Ameen,

If you were between 5 and 9 friends you'll get the reward.

Cheers,
A

Stephen Brown
06-22-2015, 11:48 AM
My question is, when is this update scheduled to take place. Are the lux and onmi compounds gold purchase only or are they purchasable with credits as well.

Isha
06-22-2015, 02:01 PM
Pogolina;29119']

I should have guessed. :numbness: Every change/addition to the game has to be about milking the players instead of improvements which would encourage players to stay in the game, and possibly invite their friends.

Vince Marky Flinn
06-22-2015, 02:37 PM
Pogolina;29119']Hey Vince,

:3 I thought, thought?
Alright, accept the truth. This is how they run the game.
Platinum stars are also not so good.... I have bought many orbs for my Gold mutants with the level 2 orbs.. Bad Luck but alright...
Don't worry much... :l

Or it is okay with gold but doesn't stay up to 20 golds I think... rooftop is so big that gold is required much to occupy all with luxury compounds.

onkar
06-22-2015, 05:37 PM
we need a indian mutant which means some like on which flag of is made and some good powers

Unregistered
06-23-2015, 05:12 AM
Pogolina;29119']
Hey Ameen,

If you were between 5 and 9 friends you'll get the reward.

Cheers,
A

What about us who had goliath using 10 invites? Isn't it unfair if we wouldn't have anything back?

The Nam
06-23-2015, 08:45 AM
ok you guy have to stop asking for too much, it ruining kobojo business, is this what you want? caz i been waiting for a year to see this come true (sr for bad english)

KeveD
06-23-2015, 09:21 PM
Pogolina;29119']Hey Vince,

A

i should have expected this..here i though finally something that doesn't have to come out of your pocket.. then boom shot in the leg. Is there anyway to earn gold without buying. Once you done what they give you ...your left hanging.

Jony
06-24-2015, 06:05 AM
porque cuando necesito ayuda de aliados o para enviar regalos me aparece que debo aceptar las siguientes autorizaciones y cuando le doy en ok y quiero volver a enviar regalos o reclutar amigos para que me ayuden en los combates me aparece nuevamente que debo aceptar las autorizaciones y no se de que autorizaciones habla porque no me aparece alguna notificacion en donde las pueda aceptar

[K] Pogolina
06-24-2015, 01:19 PM
porque cuando necesito ayuda de aliados o para enviar regalos me aparece que debo aceptar las siguientes autorizaciones y cuando le doy en ok y quiero volver a enviar regalos o reclutar amigos para que me ayuden en los combates me aparece nuevamente que debo aceptar las autorizaciones y no se de que autorizaciones habla porque no me aparece alguna notificacion en donde las pueda aceptar

Hola Jony,

Por favor coloque sus preguntas en el Foro Espaol. Puede encontrarlo aqui:
http://forums.kobojo.com/forumdisplay.php?150-ESPA%D1OL

Gracias!
A

Prabu Farel Siliwangi
06-24-2015, 02:16 PM
Too bad they will purchaseable with Gold -_-
And also limit for have 3 Furnace.It will push more beginner or low level players to looking for Gold Hack once they looking at Big level spender players' rooftop who have a lot of furnace and luxury compound because they're not spender players and don't have enough Gold to purchase that many.And also many cheaters caused Chaos in PVP,beating high level players without Tag.
Better make them purchaseable with credit even you'll make them more expensive than Mega Compound.
After reading this news while ago i'm shared it to my group and many of my friends including who never spend money or can be called Free Player so pissed off

David Deal
06-24-2015, 04:07 PM
I just got the omni compound from the new bingo, it's a 400k limit! Awesome sauce. Now my question is will they all be at the same credit value? I am hoping so.

Also, great question on the first page, will non-upgradeable gold stars (Abe Lincoln, hitori, marvelous) be updated to platinum? It would be a shame if all reactor rewards were rendered moot because of this. It would be nice if you made a small bingo card for the bosses and zodiac mutants to get a platinum version of them if you have them as a prize.

Jack Jones
06-24-2015, 10:54 PM
kobojo will only alter things to make more money.................

sorry for being honest.

john mentex
06-25-2015, 02:39 PM
kobojo will only alter things to make more money.................

sorry for being honest.

Hox they could survive without money! Do you?

David Deal
06-25-2015, 03:43 PM
^^^^^^this^^^^^^

Isha
06-25-2015, 04:33 PM

There are other methods to make money, for instance, making the game better to increase player base. All they're trying to do is milking players forcing free players to feel crushed, and leave game.

Matthew Sherry
06-25-2015, 04:40 PM
I'm disappointed the Luxury compound is so expensive and the other compounds aren't even for credits. 1000 gold is a bit of a stretch. It's for people who have nothing better to spend gold on. The least you could have done was give us some kind of upgrade for credits :/

Jack Jones
06-25-2015, 06:37 PM
Seriously how many people are going to spend that kind of gold on new compounds????? Unless their evo is 100+, they have every mutant/orb/etc and have tons of forges/furnaces just kicking out gold..............

David Deal
06-25-2015, 07:46 PM
I fit that category, but honestly, unless you have lots of bankers you can get the same result going purple compounds. The new compounds really have value to high evo, bankers, or people that log in a few times a week. Unless it's cause you want the new thing they are overkill

Grim Jack
06-26-2015, 03:25 AM
I do not believe high EVO players will benefit from these new compounds. If you have to pay 200m (180m on sale) for the next EVO level, vs 2100 gold (least discount during sale) how long would it take to recoup enough credits to make up for the EVO you could have bought? If other players are like me, I only really miss out on credits while I'm asleep.

Facts/figures:

EVO 80
CNS compounds - fill 9k in 40 min
7 hrs sleep = 420 min
380 min not generating credits = 9.5 cycles lost = 85k
750 gold for CNS compounds. 3k for 4. 3k for 1 EVO (not on sale).
85k x 4 compounds = 340k nightly gain.
Cost for EVO 81 198m. At 340k/night I'd make up the lost EVO in 582 days.

This is not cost effective for high EVO players.

I fit that category, but honestly, unless you have lots of bankers you can get the same result going purple compounds. The new compounds really have value to high evo, bankers, or people that log in a few times a week. Unless it's cause you want the new thing they are overkill

Mythic compound with 4 Bankers @ EVO 80 = 67.2k/hr = 2hr 40 min (160 min) to fill to 180k.
7 hrs sleep = 420 min
260 min not generating credits = 291.2k lost
500 gold for Mythic compound. 3k for 6 = 1 EVO
291.2k x 6 compounds = 1.75m (rounded) nightly gain.
Cost for EVO 81 198m. At 1.75m/night I'd make up the lost EVO in 113 days.

About the same time it takes to recoup the gold lay out for a Furnace, so I agree that someone with a butt ton of Bankers could benefit from the new Mythic compounds.

David Deal
06-27-2015, 09:09 AM
Credits really only serve 2 values. 1) they buy you credits to fight with or 2) they help you get more evo gains. I can go through about 200 tickets in an hour. That's 1,6M credits. My setup at 1 evo is 42*10*33=13860. 1600000/13860= Evo 116 to make what I spend. Mythic with this concern are just as good as the deluxe. It's the sleep/off time that they shine. Even when I'm at evo 116 it'd take me 3 hours to fill a deluxe vs 1.25 for a mythic. This also is more space conscious as you don't waste spots on 3 6k credit zones

Karl
06-30-2015, 01:48 AM
Upgrade EVO in higher levels is quite expensive, thats why high level players bought lot of furnaces, thats why they now limit it. But this cant be a fair solution. If Kobojo cannot take the furnaces away (loot at other thread) gold costs for upgrading have to be adjusted. Means higher costs for higher EVO. Maybe reducing credit costs, so that the money for the gold CNS compond will be worth. Or reducing the gold price for them.

Isha
07-02-2015, 04:27 PM
Have you dropped the idea about new tier of stars? I'd be happy if the answer is yes.

Matt Maccay
07-13-2015, 09:05 AM
Will you please please please change daily rewards for mobile players the daily rewards are just terrible five gold doesn't go very far regardless if its every day why dont you do a different system like a monthly reward system each day the rewards get better with the final reward being a legendary mutant itd be nice to get a little help on the bingo chart ohhhh like a zodiac of the month cause theyre the hardest to get and they are clogging up our bingo charts id have my research one completed if not for the zodiacs and goliath but other possible rewards would be double xps credits orbs stars but no crappy credit prizes 1000 credits dont get u crap

Steve Austin
07-16-2015, 08:19 AM
When can we expect more real estate. We need more roof space.