PDA

View Full Version : Event Rewards

KostisGouz
06-19-2015, 08:24 PM
Problem:
Since the release of orbs, Kobojo had promised to put some as rewards in PvP and PvE events, and they did. But they replaced important rewards, such as the PvP Reactor Token and Silver Star. Plus, there are rewards, such as Quadruple Regenaration which are completely useless.

Solution:
The rewards should either be optional, which means that the player should choose between the orb and the other reward, or more rewards should be added. How that is possible: in the PvP, different ladders ought to be made for orbs and in the PVE, more fights should be added, or at least the orbs should replace more "useless rewards".

Please leave your suggestions below!

Maxime Demers
06-19-2015, 10:13 PM
they could rework the different tiers of pvp and their rewards. i would add some tiers between top10% and top75%. it would also be a good move for new players as it would give them acheivable goals

Alejandro Martinez
06-19-2015, 10:29 PM
La verdad tienes razón, cuando abrí el pvp y vi que había orbes en ves de fichas del reactor casi tiro el ordenador por la ventana XD!!!!
Pero hablando enserio, tengo que decir que encima de que ya era difícil conseguir fichas del reactor ahora ya no estan en el pvp, yo creo que tu idea es muy buena y espero que kobojo le permita al jugador elegir su premio cuando pasa de liga.
Si gustas déjame tu opinión en los comentarios :D

Google Translate:

The truth 're right, when I opened the pvp and I saw orbs look reactor chip computer almost shot by the window XD !!!!
But speaking seriously, I have to say on top of that it was difficult to get records from the reactor now no longer in the pvp , I think your idea is very good and I hope Kobojo allows the player to choose their prize when passing league .
If you like you let your thoughts in the comments

Alejandro- This is the English Forum.

Matthew Sherry
06-20-2015, 03:21 AM
Definitely. I can safely say I have used regeneration upgrades once. In PVE they should replace the regen power ups with different Orbs and in PVP they should replace the Credits with a Reactor Token and the Reactor Token with a high level Orb.

KostisGouz
06-20-2015, 10:28 AM
Definitely. I can safely say I have used regeneration upgrades once. In PVE they should replace the regen power ups with different Orbs and in PVP they should replace the Credits with a Reactor Token and the Reactor Token with a high level Orb.

I agree. That would help new players by giving them the opportunity to get reactor tokens earlier (without having to progress a lot), but I remember that when I began to play, making money was tough so I was always anticipating the PvP events to end, to get the credits. Therefore, Maxime Demers's idea is more suitable, because even credits are useful to some people, but in the PvE, since the difficulty would increase if they added more fights to make space for orbs, many would undoubtly prefer replacements or choosing between two rewards

Alex Mitro
06-21-2015, 09:34 PM
I have also only used the Regen upgrades once and I am Fame 143. Very good point and idea.