PDA

View Full Version : Gold building capacity

Owais Kamal
06-24-2015, 02:42 PM
please re-consider your decision about the gold furnace/forge because it will create a HUGE rich-poor gap
HOW i will elaborate with an example
lets suppose free players A,B,C and 1,2,3 are at the same evo level and same fame with same amount of gold...all six have 3 furnaces..now people A,B,C win some gold in jackpot and buy another furnace making 4 furnaces and people 1,2,3 due to shortage of gold can't buy a new furnace and have 3...now thanks to your CAP policy the people A,B,C will always be more rich and will get richer and richer than 1,2 and 3..
in 2 days A,B,C will have 50 more gold than 1,2,3...in 4 days 100 more gold in 6 days 150 more gold etc
and all 6 are free players and now thanks to you 3 people are fare richer than the other 3

Aitha
06-24-2015, 07:40 PM
Change Limit To 5 gold furnace & 10 Gold Forge... Is Best...

Owais Kamal
06-24-2015, 08:43 PM
Change Limit To 5 gold furnace & 10 Gold Forge... Is Best...:mad:

definitely :)

Cosmin Coteanu
06-24-2015, 09:33 PM
Change Limit To 5 gold furnace & 10 Gold Forge... Is Best... :encouragement::encouragement::encouragement::enco uragement:

john mentex
06-24-2015, 10:00 PM
No! 5 is a very good limit!

Owais Kamal
06-24-2015, 10:45 PM
No! 5 is a very good limit!

five limit for the forge?
that is not cool bro...because many people have like 6 to 10 forges...we deserve atleast 10 forges and 5 furnaces

Jack Jones
06-24-2015, 10:49 PM
who cares..... kobojo don't as long as they make money.

john mentex
06-25-2015, 02:08 AM
five limit for the forge?
that is not cool bro...because many people have like 6 to 10 forges...we deserve atleast 10 forges and 5 furnaces

Imagine if theres no limit, it would create a giant abyss between players. I am not rich. I just can afford 5, and this limit is good for me because rich people wont get more than this! Its fair. Its like a racing. Every one can up grade their cars with limits. Contrary, it would be a race against ferrari vs old beatle, dont you thinj?

narthrax
06-25-2015, 02:43 AM
i have 35 forges and 2 furnaces! i can still buy 4 more forges and 3 more furnaces. if you were already rich before you can still get richer!

Matthew Sherry
06-25-2015, 04:23 AM
Rather than a hard limit we should have a soft one. Instead of buying 3 max we should be able to buy 1 Furnace and 3 Forges per month. At least then people could still become self sufficient but over a long period of time and you would have to make the call, do you want to buy a Furnace or that new mutant that came out that month. Much more fair and removes the rich/poor gap or at least allows it to become smaller like the original system did.

Owais Kamal
06-25-2015, 07:58 PM
Imagine if theres no limit, it would create a giant abyss between players. I am not rich. I just can afford 5, and this limit is good for me because rich people wont get more than this! Its fair. Its like a racing. Every one can up grade their cars with limits. Contrary, it would be a race against ferrari vs old beatle, dont you thinj?

There is already a huge rich-poor gap
there are people who have 35 forges my friend...i am not saying to remove the limit...i am saying to extend it

good idea :)

i have 35 forges and 2 furnaces! i can still buy 4 more forges and 3 more furnaces. if you were already rich before you can still get richer!

your lucky :D
but people who aren't rich right now can't get near your level..EVER :\

Benjamin Wilton
06-26-2015, 07:19 PM
its all about saving the gold i have 5 now and i have not spent 1p on this game you chose to spend your gold on jackpot slots where for my 200 levels + Bingo + Jackpot tokens all the gold has been saved and i can still buy 3 more

KostisGouz
06-28-2015, 11:07 AM
I have spent real money on the game and that's what helped me get 6 furnaces and become richer. You should consider spending some on special packs too, or you'll have to deal with "poverty". I'm sorry dude, but in order to progress, Kobojo wants you to spend "a little" . If you want to make virtual money in MGG, Kobojo has to make real money...