PDA

View Full Version : Disconnect Results

Thalia Sharpe
06-24-2015, 07:59 PM
There's nothing worse than being one or two attacks away from a guaranteed win in PvP... and Darwin pops up saying something went wrong and you have to reload the game. :mad: You cannot resume the battle, and it automatically records the result as a loss. Not only does that mean losing ranking points, but it also destroys any progress toward the win-streak achievements! :sorrow: It's infuriating, frustrating, and demoralizing. Most of all, though, it's not fun.

Therefore, my suggestion is: Let the AI take over when a disconnect happens!

I understand Kobojo doesn't want people to abuse the system and disconnect on purpose if things aren't going their way, so allowing the AI to take over would still allow the battle to conclude how it was always going to, for better or worse! Rage-quitters would still lose, but those of us who crash through no fault of our own would still get a chance to win... especially if we were close to winning already!!

Thank you for your consideration.

-T

John MacDonald
06-24-2015, 09:34 PM
I like this idea. The odds of me going 100 fights without a crash are pretty slim, so I'm not even trying for the 100 victories in a row. If this were the case, I'd definitely go for it.

john mentex
06-24-2015, 09:58 PM
If you dont wana crash down buy iphone. It never crashs. Only android crashs!

Matthew Sherry
06-25-2015, 04:25 AM
Clearly a conspiracy between Kobojo and Apple to sell more phones.

No but really, we should at least be able to resume a fight if we don't use the quit fight button.

Thalia Sharpe
06-25-2015, 03:08 PM

Hehe, well, for the record, I do use an iPhone... and guess what? Yep, it has crashed a few times now. :hororr: But this isn't really about that.

Sure, in a perfect world, apps that never crash or disconnect would be great... but we don't live in a perfect world. There are a billion things that could go wrong that are completely out of Kobojo's control... your ISP could screw up, a construction crew accidentally digs up some crucial fiber lines, bad weather knocks out your power, a fan in your case fails and your motherboard overheats, your dog or cat chews through a cable, etc. etc.

Disconnects are GOING to happen sooner or later, that's life... so what we need to focus on is: how do we best handle it when it does. :lemo:

Isha
06-27-2015, 02:38 PM
It really needs to stop. I just tried fighting someone, and couldn't even enter the fight as it kept loading and then disconnected, my streak got destroyed as it shows that I got defeated, but somehow in daily challenge it doesn't show that I fought in PvP. :/

Ashik Rafeek
06-29-2015, 08:15 PM
This has Happen to me Many Times and Lost many fights