PDA

View Full Version : best tags dissapearing PLEASE RESPOND,COMMENT,ANSWER POLE!

Michael Tinker
06-25-2015, 07:08 AM
kobojo Please fix the problem of our best tags dissapearing from our tag bar when they are still friends ? already lost you killer orange ,ivan prado, antonius wajananto, and yesterday i lost nguyen khoi but when i check i am still friends with them all. Today i lost joy swanton. what is the problem? why am i loosing the ability to use my veteran mgg player friends tags?
p.s. bring brittany and barankas abilities back to pvp!

The Nam
06-25-2015, 07:19 AM
Tag are for the Weak :mask:

[K] Pogolina
06-25-2015, 10:03 AM
kobojo Please fix the problem of our best tags dissapearing from our tag bar when they are still friends ? already lost you killer orange ,ivan prado, antonius wajananto, and yesterday i lost nguyen khoi but when i check i am still friends with them all. Today i lost joy swanton. what is the problem? why am i loosing the ability to use my veteran mgg player friends tags?
p.s. bring brittany and barankas abilities back to pvp!

Hey Michael,

Do you have over 1000 friends on Facebook?

Cheers,
A

Michael Tinker
06-27-2015, 06:43 AM
about 3500 need to clean sum out today i lost the top evo in the game from my tag bar ronnie . this sucks they should let us choose who stays on our tag bar if they cant get it right

Jack Jones
06-27-2015, 09:09 AM
its a problem with the game, basically you need to drop as many people as you can leaving 1000 active mgg players. Easiest way i found was to go to your fb friend list and hover cursor over anyone you don't know..... this is not 100% accurate but in most instances it will have a part where it says last played mgg x hours or days ago........... if not boot them and if they have been inactive for a few days boot em.

Ashik Rafeek
06-29-2015, 08:16 PM
It were annoying me a week ago but now no problem for me hope so it continues

[K] Hugo
06-30-2015, 10:02 AM
As of today unfortunately, the game can only display 1 000 friends and not necessarily the best ones. The workaround for now is to reduce the number of friends to below 1 000, to ensure that all the tags (including the ones you need the most) appear.

This limitation was unfortunately implied by changes made on Facebook's side a couple of weeks ago, we will make sure to let you know if in the future it can be lifted. Thank you for your understanding Psy Captains!

Jack Jones
06-30-2015, 09:13 PM
well done hugo....... i only posted on the same thread 3 days ago the same answer you gave...... Damn you peeps at kobojo are good at this sort of thing.

Aman Chauhan
07-01-2015, 03:14 PM
well i'm loosing many people one by one. What should i do, stop accepting new friends and remove some? But then isn't it bad for Cp generation?

Jack Jones
07-01-2015, 08:02 PM
Aman you probably have a number of inactive players...... follow my earlier suggestion on deleting people.