PDA

View Full Version : Ewery tournament....I HATE THIS GAME!!

Blaskievics Roland
12-06-2013, 07:30 AM
I'm so frustrated when I loose,I'm not angry when I loose to someone equal to my level,BUT THIS IS ABSOLUTLEY CRZAY: I've fought 18 times this day,10 OF IT WAS A FAILURE!!!! I've fought with players with lvl 29....well look,3 gold reactor mutants,over 6K life,3K attack,HOW I'M SUPOSSED TO KNOW IF THE PLAYER IS USING SO POWERFUL MUTANTS AT SO LOW LEVEL HUH?This happned to me 5 times this day....SO I F*KING LOOSE 100 POINTS JUST BECAUSE I WAS UNABLE APPRAISHAL THE ENEMIES MUTANTS....there must be done something with this....like show the enemies mutants,OR JUST THE STARS OF HIS MUTANTS...it's a WERY bad feeling when you loose to somebody with lvl 16 just because he bought a ton OF GOLD...please,is there something what cam be done of it?I beg kobojo,please do something!

Marc Russell Baston
12-06-2013, 01:23 PM
We have the Attack and Defense Graph on our opponent in PVP before a fight, that's the only way to counter their Mutants using your mutants.

Blaskievics Roland
12-06-2013, 03:41 PM
That do not show anything important,ex:the enemy has 3 saber gold 6k life 3k attack,he has a low level,the graph will show a little pin what is pointed to saber...nothing else!

Christopher Jackson
12-06-2013, 08:00 PM
I honestly do not even trust the attack and defense graphs. I have had many battles where the graph will point to nothing but saber, yet when I go into battle my opponent has three necros to defend.

Blaskievics Roland
12-06-2013, 09:58 PM
SEE?? THE ENTIRE TOUNAMENT IS A BIG PIECE OF CRAP!! FULL OF ERRORS AND PROBLEMS!!IT WILL NEVER BE REPARED!!!!INCREDIBLE!!!!

Bradford Dawson
12-07-2013, 02:46 PM
I generally would try to avoid people who have dispersed stats. Like if they only show points in Saber, Necro, and Cyber (And maybe Zoomorph), they're usually not too bad. Mystic is one in particular you want to watch out for, as it usually indicates SH Captain Peace or SH Techno Taoist. SH Enforcer and SH Leech Lord are common too, and are much harder to pinpoint. But usually when the points show little towards Mystic or Galactic, you should be fine.

If you DO encounter them, try to have a relatively fast mutant, 5 or up (Since all four I mentioned have below 5 speed), and your strongest tag at hand with a chance to take at least one of them out. It might still survive, though, so watch out.

Blaskievics Roland
12-07-2013, 04:03 PM
Well,my problem is the entire tournament,kobojo made the tournament full of PROBLEMS,problems with EWERYTHING,I am wery pissed off when I loose because I coud not do anything, the entire tournament IS A FAILURE,last time,because of the cheating I've lost A LOT of credits,2 million,sometimes,i just want this game to disappear because of the so many problems,I've could just give up on this f*ucking game,but I like it,and again,I've loss 1 million credits because of the unbalanced tournament,ewery time when I loss 20 points I wanna kill someone,I cannot take it any longer with theese cheaters!!!!!!!I can not explain what happened to me this morning..I've loss 200 points,when I revenged they have weak mutants,I've managed to get back 80 points,BUT I'VE LOSS 120!!!I so F*CKING HATE THIS GAME WHEN IT DOES THIS.....sorry for the cursing,I AM WERY PISSED OFF!!!!!

'' It's a pleasure to play a game,get strong in that game,get powerful in that game,BUT you get more satisfaction
when you help someone to become more powerful.Always help somebody if you can! It's a honor to do that! "

Bradford Dawson
12-07-2013, 04:34 PM
...Is the V key on your keyboard broken?

Blaskievics Roland
12-07-2013, 04:54 PM
yes,and not just that :)

'' It's a pleasure to play a game,get strong in that game,get powerful in that game,BUT you get more satisfaction
when you help someone to become more powerful.Always help somebody if you can! It's a honor to do that! "

Bradford Dawson
12-07-2013, 05:04 PM
I'm afraid that's the game, though. Things can be done to cheaters, though, so if you suspect a cheater, report them. HOWEVER, those with Super Hero mutants likely obtained them fairly, and there's not much you can do except train.

Blaskievics Roland
12-07-2013, 05:19 PM
They can obtain at lvl 33 Cpt. MArvelous,Girl-Power walkyrie and Steampunk Beetke bot????

Bradford Dawson
12-07-2013, 08:45 PM
I doubt they're that high leveled. They just have a lot of HP.

WenHui Zhang
12-07-2013, 09:22 PM
only takes lvl 15 to have a 5k hp captain peace

Wolf Al Harez
12-08-2013, 02:37 AM
try to got some super hero mutants to beat them.i did that and im now in 2%

Markus Walter
12-08-2013, 08:52 AM
Its also always good to have different resistances while still having common strengths in Attacks in a defense team. That way I'm now on my way to the 2% ;) Also try to make starred versions of Mutants you won at tournament & Event cause they are also slightly stronger than the usual Mutants and easier to get in many chases. Captain Peace from the super mutant reactor is a great addition to your offense and defense cause he has life without end and really packs a punch even though he looks gaaay.

Oh, and for your question...all those Mutants are from the reactor and tokens for that can be bought so yes, if someone invests a hell of money without any reason he can have such a fucked up team even at the first level. I prefer to earn my stuff though.

Jeff Magracia
12-08-2013, 09:15 AM
yhea just train your mutants see the result for your self....dont hate the game the key is in your hand make tactics and prepare for it...always expect stronger opponents so you can put up a better fight

Ross Adriel Manuel
12-12-2013, 02:32 PM
Well, sometimes I got through 1% even I use a Beast, a Saber-Necro and a Saber-Robot before. :/

Ronald Richard
12-13-2013, 10:28 AM
They can obtain at lvl 33 Cpt. MArvelous,Girl-Power walkyrie and Steampunk Beetke bot????

Even a level 150++ player is having a hard time upgrading their evo center pass level 30. You need 500 million credits just to upgrade 1 level. But yes, captain peace stats is equal to a gold mutant, so having him in your team is the same as if you possess a gold mutant. So, just pray that you get him from reactor. As for me, i have spin roulette 4 times since the start of roulette (only managed to collect 12 tokens for so so long), and i get 2 captain peace, 1 man of steel, and 1 hulk. With just that, you can also say that i already got 3 gold class mutants from reactor, and it's indeed great.

Ronald Richard
12-13-2013, 10:28 AM
Ck, another dopost. Why the heck is the forum so lagging?

Jim OftheMountains
12-14-2013, 02:18 PM
As time goes on, more and more people will have reactor mutants. After my first three tournaments, I had enough tokens for my first superhero and got captain peace. I have noticed that the first two tournaments I was in were actually easier for me to get into the expert league and win the mutant, even though I was low level. The last tournament I hit expert briefly but ended up only in 20%, there were many more attacks by high level people near the end, and people with the critical power ups. This current tournament, after one week I have only been attacked 10 times, it seems sort of strange. But I can understand that as time passes, there will be more and more high level people with high level mutants and it may become harder for low level players to get very far. Those who started early in the game's life will always have the advantage over those who started later, assuming they play consistently. Eventually you will need to grind levels and play campaign until you are in the hundreds fame level with all gold stars just to break 50% in PvP.