PDA

View Full Version : About The New Deluxe Compound

Mohamed Elsaid Moanes
06-25-2015, 06:45 PM
The New Deluxe Compounds Are Totally Cool But What Is Not Cool Is Their Prices They Are Too Over-Rated & Why You Release Them In Gold Anyway They Supposed To Be Released In Credits , To Be Honest Your Seek For More Profit Is Killing The Game & It's Not My Opinion Only About 90% Of The Players Have The Same Opinion Every New Update You Make Is Just To Make More Money Not To Improve The Game !!!!!!

David Deal
06-25-2015, 07:42 PM
Look at my post in the "what did you do for your rooftop" thread. The compounds are a major change, gold makes sense, but upgrading to them only is valuable in some instances. Take a look.

Mohamed Elsaid Moanes
06-25-2015, 08:45 PM
Look at my post in the "what did you do for your rooftop" thread. The compounds are a major change, gold makes sense, but upgrading to them only is valuable in some instances. Take a look.

please send me a link of the post i am looking for it and if the gold make sense it's really overrated must be less in value or what is your opinion about it ?

David Deal
06-26-2015, 12:05 AM
http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?5645-What-did-you-do-with-your-rooftop

The Nam
06-26-2015, 03:57 AM
Cmon David pay alot to this game and he deserve it (U da real MVP David)

And Op there is 6 diferent type of compound that hold only one gene but they are all sell in credit .so new mutant compound that hold every gene should be sell in gold (sr for bad english) think clear befor u post op and stop asking for too much

Mohamed Elsaid Moanes
06-26-2015, 04:19 AM
Cmon David pay alot to this game and he deserve it (U da real MVP David)

And Op there is 6 diferent type of compound that hold only one gene but they are all sell in credit .so new mutant compound that hold every gene should be sell in gold (sr for bad english) think clear befor u post op and stop asking for too much

the other 6 deluxe compounds are not in credit their prices (500,650,700,750,750,750) gold and i already said it's much overrated my fame is 550 and i am playing this game more than two years so i guess i can judge updates on this game wisely enough check other players opinion out of this forum because i guess people on this forum are from other dimension as i can see

Howard
06-26-2015, 01:49 PM
The Nam: The deluxe gene compounds also sell for gold. You should also respects others and not tell them to think clearly.

I would not lump people on this forums as one, here, like other places, is full of players with differing opinions. There are many knowledgeable players on this forum like David Deal, Grim Jack, Zero, Davy Jones etc. Heck, me, Grim Jack, and Zero are active players who participate a lot to communities in Facebook.

Now as for my opinion on these compounds; they are not worth it for me. It is very situational, like for David Deal they can be useful.

The Nam
06-26-2015, 02:25 PM
The Nam: The deluxe gene compounds also sell for gold. You should also respects others and not tell them to think clearly.

I would not lump people on this forums as one, here, like other places, is full of players with differing opinions. There are many knowledgeable players on this forum like David Deal, Grim Jack, Zero, Davy Jones etc. Heck, me, Grim Jack, and Zero are active players who participate a lot to communities in Facebook.

Now as for my opinion on these compounds; they are not worth it for me. It is very situational, like for David Deal they can be useful.

.Sorry for be honest
.Dont forget our two adorable community manager alway here for us
.oh and are u a real Moderator or just some guy doesn't take his work to vacation? just wondering (sr for bad english)
U just mention grim jack twice

Howard
06-26-2015, 05:55 PM
.Sorry for be honest
.Dont forget our two adorable community manager alway here for us
.oh and are u a real Moderator or just some guy doesn't take his work to vacation? just wondering (sr for bad english)
U just mention grim jack twice

I am just a volunteer moderator (a normal player who moderates the forum with no pay). Obviously I would not take work on vacation; it is vacation for a reason.

Grim Jack is mentioned twice, but that is 2 separate points.

Jack Jones
06-27-2015, 09:14 AM
Howard i am hurt you left me out of that group.............:sorrow:

The Nam
06-27-2015, 11:51 AM
Howard i am hurt you left me out of that group.............:sorrow:

What group can i join it?(there are too much group on fb now)

Tannhauser
06-27-2015, 05:58 PM
It's amazing how many idiots jump in defense of a ultra greedy Kobojo. You have to draw the line somewhere or they'll start charging gold for everything in this game.

Grim Jack
06-29-2015, 04:53 AM
What group can i join it?(there are too much group on fb now)

I think Jack was just referring to Howard's list (group) of knowledgeable players.

Ashik Rafeek
06-29-2015, 08:12 PM
The nEW Compound maked me really disappoting Really.......