PDA

View Full Version : Mini game plus minor improvements

Owais Kamal
06-25-2015, 08:10 PM
Please read my suggestions carefully

1)Suggestion + some minor improvements in game
MINI game in MGG
Reward =>Legendary mutants and than power-ups
this will be a PVE..BUT in this event there will be ONE MUTANT V/s ONE MUTANT combat.. you will have one chance every 24 hours to defeat an enemy, if you defeat 30 enemies you will get the chance to PICK your legendary mutant (normal)..the maximum evo of enemy mutant i suggest should be 28 (this is upto kobojo)..the first 10 enemies will be visible before combat (you can know who you are fighting)..next 11 to 20 enemies will only have their genes visible before combat and the last 10 mutants will have only first gene visible before combat
if you loose one battle..your enemy will randomly change next day (evo level will remain same)
once you collect all legendary mutants (through PVE,PVP,shop or this event) than you will receive power-ups,and stars but randomly

2)have a "Collect credits" button for PC users..this button will allow us to collect credits from all compounds weather they have maxed out or not (you won't have to click the mythic compound to collect the credits produced)

3)have a bingo of legendary mutants with bronze,silver and gold star (3 new bingos)
Comment your response please

THIS POST WILL GET EDIT AS NEW IDEA COME TO SURFACE

john mentex
06-25-2015, 09:26 PM
Pvp should be on-line batles, with no art. Intel.

The Nam
06-26-2015, 03:40 AM
Pvp should be on-line batles, with no art. Intel.

Yeah i agree with u john it will be more fun and people will spent more time on the game. we could also find new friend.
(Sr for bad english)
Oh and here is an interesting fact that owais kamal need to know ,the mutant u win on pvp and pve is not legendary but they are really good too (this thread doesnt interest so it will be ignore)

Owais Kamal
06-26-2015, 04:38 PM
Yeah i agree with u john it will be more fun and people will spent more time on the game. we could also find new friend.
(Sr for bad english)
Oh and here is an interesting fact that owais kamal need to know ,the mutant u win on pvp and pve is not legendary but they are really good too (this thread doesnt interest so it will be ignore)

They are good...but not as good as legendaries ;)

Matt Maccay
07-13-2015, 09:44 AM
Ive often thought about the elite legendary bingo grid that would be awesome but they would have to adjust it for those that don't upgrade like the specials and the video games and the zodiacs