PDA

View Full Version : List friends by EVO instead of Fame.

Grim Jack
06-26-2015, 01:14 AM
A player's Fame demonstrates their time playing MGG and how much fighting they've done.

A player's EVO demonstrates the strength of their mutants.

When choosing a tag, pretty much the only reason to have the friend list on screen, Fame is irrelevant. EVO is what's important.

So why order our friends by Fame?

Until recently, my highest Fame friend's EVO was 83. I have a friend whose EVO is 92 but her fame is only 51. Fame 106 and below don't even show up on my tag/friend list.

I feel this change will stack our friends in a manner more consistent with the reason for the list being there in the first place.

Thanks for reading.

GJ-

David Deal
06-26-2015, 01:46 AM
To add make their avatar, their tag. Same reasoning

john mentex
06-26-2015, 02:26 AM
Very good idéias guys!

The Nam
06-26-2015, 03:47 AM
Some people use facebook as a social network too ,not just play game(sr for bad english)

Matthew Sherry
06-26-2015, 03:58 AM
Some people use facebook as a social network too ,not just play game(sr for bad english)This is about the friends list in game. Nothing to do with facebook friends in general.

Can't believe I didn't think of this before. Makes a lot of sense along with the much requested "tag as avatar" thing.

Grim Jack
06-26-2015, 04:34 AM
Some people use facebook as a social network too ,not just play game

This is about the friends list in game. Nothing to do with facebook friends in general.

Can't believe I didn't think of this before. Makes a lot of sense along with the much requested "tag as avatar" thing.

Right Matthew, just referring to in game. My non-gaming FB friends aren't an issue since they're not listed.