PDA

View Full Version : Trading system for MGG players with non-incubated duplicate mutants

De Structicons
06-27-2015, 12:58 AM
Hey Kobojo. You know what we can really use ? a market place / trading system for players, where duplicate mutants that are not yet incubated could be swapped. I mean only mutants from the same bingo card can be swapped and/or only gold against gold mutants, silver against silver mutants etc. You could even say swapping mutants is allowed once every 2 weeks ( so all players bingo cards aren't filled up within the next 2 months). - I have about 20 duplicate mutants in my inventory that are not incubated like most players probably. Buying those legend boxes is a lot of fun, but many times you spend a lot of gold and you get.......duplicate mutants.I like to swap those duplicates with other players against mutants i not yet have. Now here's the solution. Let me know what you think !

Isha
06-27-2015, 01:10 AM
I've played a few games that allow trading, and most are infested with cheaters. People are very likely to create multiple accounts, use the 250 gold they initially get to try their luck at slots - maybe get a few reactor tokens, obtain a reactor mutant and swap it with their main accounts. There are many opportunities of cheating here.

The Nam
06-27-2015, 02:34 AM
This is the worst idea ever ,we already discuss about this befor But sorry u gotta play by the rule(sr for bad english)

Benjamin Wilton
06-27-2015, 08:28 PM
Trade-In system

because the legendary mutants now only give 20k silver so i would rather keep now

but the trade-in system allows me to get Points persay collect enough points and i could get items these 5 mantoids could be exhanged for 1 silver star or something

Jack Jones
06-28-2015, 11:33 AM
This trade system has been discussed a lot in the past and the basic conclusion is that it would be too easy to abuse any trade system without making it extremely complicated and hard to use, so not really worth kobojo's effort...... also no profit in it for them. How you may ask! Well if i was an unscrupulous type of gamer i would create a few new fb accounts to play with, build up the gold by leveling up and completing missions until i have enough to get mutants i want on my main account, then trade the new account with my main account to get the mutant i want on my main account.

OK to answer the automatic'well what about an open market...... ie first come first served' This is simple, i go onto the main account and post i have a bronze leech lord i wish to trade for something, go back to the new account and offer the mutant i want....... job done. You don't spend money on these new accounts, you get it by leveling them up and completing missions etc. End result is a loss in earning for kobojo.

Grim Jack
06-29-2015, 04:42 AM
I think there was one option that would work for players and Kobojo, and would be abuse free.

If you have a mut you don't want, either unhatched or lvl 1, sell it for credits to "Kobojo's Black Market". It would then be listed for sale in gold to other players, price set by Kobojo.

Unwanted muts are then worth something (other than the pittance we can sell them for now), and then players wouldn't have to wait for a mut to show up in the shop. Plus Kobojo gets players spending gold which should increase profits.

Unless of course I'm forgetting that this idea had holes in it too that I just don't remember..... :)

Howard
06-29-2015, 02:43 PM
I have made a couple threads suggesting this a long time ago, along with explaining some work arounds to having anti abuse.

Unhatched was one of them, along with a limit number of trades per month, along with a "fee". Grim also suggested the credit to gold black market which is a good idea too.

Ashik Rafeek
06-29-2015, 08:10 PM
This Matter has Discussed oVer and Over Here