PDA

View Full Version : [MGG Official] Update: New Rewards in the Challenge Hall

[K] Pogolina
06-29-2015, 09:11 AM
Dear Psy Captains,

This week some changes will be implemented in the missions of the Challenge Hall.

UPCOMING OPTIMIZATIONS:

Some missions will grant you more than 1 token! You can get up to 10 tokens on the hardest missions.
Due to the increase in amount of tokens earned, the prices of all the items you can buy using Challenge tokens will be increased. For instance, the highest prize will now cost 180 challenge tokens.
It will take considerably less time to accumulate tokens than before.
Rakk 'n' Ruin will be replaced by an exclusive new mutant!

On overall, this change will allow you to gather tokens at a higher frequency, while giving you the ability to get the prizes you want faster!

EXPECTED IMPLEMENTATION DATE: 07.01.2015/B]

Finally, we inform you that the next Challenge will start on July 13th. Prepare your team for that day, and win a maximum of tokens!

Best Regards,
The MGG Team

Ameen Saadi
06-29-2015, 01:20 PM
Hello Pogolina

Its Perfect news for us, I am Waiting this UPDATE.

Thanks for you hard work.

Ashik Rafeek
06-29-2015, 01:52 PM
Thats Good....
But Need to Change Normal Rewards Too Such as XP Bar Med pack etc with Orbs or Something

Aman Chauhan
06-29-2015, 02:10 PM
Yeah That's right. And change rewards in PvE too

t00b3ar
06-29-2015, 02:12 PM
Hello.
First of all i want say thanks for Your work and attempts to improve the game :)
That's very interesting, but first we should look this in action. And then will be clear, this is good or bad changes.

One more thing, in some company levels (in Supra and Mega Division) there are rewards in tokens from challenge hall. Will You increase they quantity? I think it's should be done. It seems fair as for me :)

I hope to see even more interesting things in the game in future. Keep it up ;)

The Nam
06-29-2015, 02:22 PM
Just wonder is there any other way to get rank n run?

[K] Pogolina
06-29-2015, 02:30 PM
Hey Psy Captains,

Due to some last minute changes, unfortunately, the date of implementation of these changes is not clear for now. We will update you as soon as we receive further news.

Thank you for your understanding,
A

Viorel Pascan Min
06-29-2015, 02:39 PM
That's good,but put some level 2 or 3 orbs in Challenge Hall.

Vickey Knight
06-29-2015, 04:01 PM
i like this,you have to take consideration about reactor token also . pls make some changes so that we could get it in a less time

Ganesh V Hebbar
06-29-2015, 04:20 PM
Hmmm!!! Well Well Well.. That's good Kobojo.
Add new Orbs in Challenge Hall it may help to psy captains... and add Jackpot Tokens in the Challenge Hall....

Lextar Kane
06-29-2015, 04:44 PM
I'm a relatively new player and have not spent any tokens since playing. I have 38.

Should I spend them now or do these become depreciated in value with the price increase? For instance, I can use 30 to get 2x reactor tokens now, but if after update, it will cost 60, then I've been cheated.

I assume kobojo won't retro reward you with additional token for missions already completed.

t00b3ar
06-29-2015, 05:13 PM
Should I spend them now or do these become depreciated in value with the price increase? For instance, I can use 30 to get 2x reactor tokens now, but if after update, it will cost 60, then I've been cheated.

I assume kobojo won't retro reward you with additional token for missions already completed.

I join to this question..

[K] Pogolina
06-29-2015, 05:27 PM
I'm a relatively new player and have not spent any tokens since playing. I have 38.

Hey Lextar,

Unfortunately I cannot disclose any final numbers regarding the upcoming prizes, as they are not set in stone.

All I can tell you for now is, for instance, regarding Rakk 'n' Ruin's mysterious "substitute", the upcoming mutant will require more tokens than Rakk. This is mainly due to:

On overall, this change will allow you to gather tokens at a higher frequency, while giving you the ability to get the prizes you want faster!

A

Zophy
06-29-2015, 05:40 PM
I'm earning tokens to take Rack and I need 26 left. if I can't craft him now I stay with 64 tokens that was a minimum part instead of the big amount of tokens earned with the new method.
I have (and people like me) any hope to craft him before the change or translate tokens with some more % of them?

(sorry for my english)

[K] Pogolina
06-29-2015, 05:48 PM
I'm earning tokens to take Rack and I need 26 left. if I can't craft him now I stay with 64 tokens that was a minimum part instead of the big amount of tokens earned with the new method.
I have (and people like me) any hope to craft him before the change or translate tokens with some more % of them?

(sorry for my english)

Hey Zophy,

Organically (as in completing missions) with the amount of tokens you have so far, unfortunately not. However, there are on-going promotions which allow you to purchase Gold + CTokens. Furthermore, you can also try and get Rakk in the Mutants Slots.

Thalia Sharpe
06-29-2015, 08:47 PM
And don't forget you can also win Rakk 'n' Ruin by completing the Legendary bingo card! :victorious:

Justin Dema
06-29-2015, 09:34 PM
you puted the missions today ans i did some of them and got tokens now i cant se the missions i did a mission i remembered cos i mised 3 med oacs i did it and got token but i cant se the next mission

The Nam
06-30-2015, 12:07 AM
Did he just said go and try to win something good on that mutant slot ,sound impossible to me (sr for my bad english) .(i dont know is it he or she? im dumb)

Zophy
06-30-2015, 01:23 AM
I hoped for a last stock of missions with the current mode, before the update. but I think I have to forget him :/

Lextar Kane
06-30-2015, 07:33 AM
Pogolina;29713']Hey Lextar,

Unfortunately I cannot disclose any final numbers regarding the upcoming prizes, as they are not set in stone.

A

Reading between the lines on the update

"Some missions will grant you more than 1 token! You can get up to 10 tokens on the hardest missions."

Sounds like 10x easier to get tokens, but I doubt it for some reason.

"Due to the increase in amount of tokens earned, the prices of all the items you can buy using Challenge tokens will be increased. For instance, the highest prize will now cost 180 challenge tokens."

Considering Rakk is 90 and the highest prize will now be 180, everything cost x2 as much? And my 38 tokens that would have bought me 2x reactor tokens for the price of 30 would probably cost me 60 after update.

So i think the conclusion is spend your challenge tokens now :(

Zophy
06-30-2015, 10:40 AM
Considering Rakk is 90 and the highest prize will now be 180, everything cost x2 as much? And my 38 tokens that would have bought me 2x reactor tokens for the price of 30 would probably cost me 60 after update.

So i think the conclusion is spend your challenge tokens now :(

yes :/

maybe we should have a "conversion" too. earning (for example) the twice of challenge tokens we alredy have. if I have 90 tokens without buyng rack, those can be converted in 180 (the maximum prize cost in the both versions).
or we just have to buy things we don't want/need like experience or stars. just to don't waste coins

Riina Kallioinen
06-30-2015, 10:56 PM
you guys need to bring silver stars back!

Matthew Sherry
07-01-2015, 08:40 PM

The tokens will still be worth the same. The prices for the items will go up but so will the amount of tokens you can win. My advice is just to save them and use them to purchase the legendary mutants that come up in the Challenge hall. It will allow you to complete some lines of bingo and get gold.

techparadox
07-01-2015, 10:28 PM
And don't forget you can also win Rakk 'n' Ruin by completing the Legendary bingo card! :victorious:

Well, technically you can, but in actuality you can't. As of 1 July, 2015 you still can't complete the card because it's missing the NG and MS mutants, which not only prevents you from getting Rakk, but also keeps you from picking up Sun-Duke and Neo Urban XIII. It'd be nice if they'd get that little hitch fixed sooner rather than later, seeing as how Rakk is now effectively unavailable.

Grim Jack
07-02-2015, 03:36 AM
For any who didn't notice, Pogolina's initial post has been updated to say that the Challenge Hall will start July 13.

Arashi
07-02-2015, 05:35 AM
Thanks for the admin. support~

Vickey Knight
07-02-2015, 06:26 AM
thanks kobojo you are working hard to make the game more perfect each day

Lextar Kane
07-02-2015, 07:27 AM
For any who didn't notice, Pogolina's initial post has been updated to say that the Challenge Hall will start July 13.

They already put the prices up!!! And I've been cheated as I was hoping for more response before spending mine.

I would have bought 2 reactor tokens for 30 challenge coins. Now it will cost me 70!!! Really annoyed :(

Benjamin Wilton
07-02-2015, 10:51 AM
Just wonder is there any other way to get rank n run?

bingo.....

avinash varma
07-02-2015, 01:58 PM
update is good .... but kobojo what about silver stars ,they are not in both pve and pvp . i hope anyone would respond

Jack Jones
07-02-2015, 07:24 PM
ok try denying this you have upped prices on some stuff or rather reduced the value of what you can get....... the 3rd highest prize used to be 2x 7 day 200% xp boost...... now 3x 3 day. So it has gone from 14 days down to 9, the number of tokens has sky rocketed and we will be able to earn tokens faster........ now here is my bet, the amount of tokens you can earn will not be equal in ratio to the old packs and it will take longer to get the good stuff.

Aman Chauhan
07-05-2015, 03:38 PM
Seriously People you told us that the cost for rewards will be changed as soon as new challenge's starts, But you have already doubled the Cost for rewards. WhY??? either you shouldn't have changed the mutant or waited for 13th of july, already increasing the cost is totally unethical. Please can i get my 15 tokens Back.

Arvile Zakarauskaite
07-07-2015, 09:04 AM
i need thia mutant

Jim Christian
07-07-2015, 09:27 AM
https://www.facebook.com/Mutants.Genetic.Gladiators/photos/a.168368663343473.1073741828.150301565150183/472598739587129/?type=1

Thank you for the Evo Upgrade offer. I do not mean to sound ungrateful, but this game has gotten increasingly more difficult between the nerfed tags in PVP, new items which are all for gold, and the tag glitch which is STILL not fixed. This meger 10% discount to upgrade almost seems like an insult to our intelligence. Surely Kobojo could do better for its dedicated player base!! I am very disappointed.

Kratos
07-07-2015, 08:36 PM
They are raising the prices mostly because of the gold furnaces, my guess, now im curious about the prices of the new update stuff platinum stars wich mean platinum mutants in the shop for gold (3000 gold? 5000? 7000???) and im pretty sure they won't set plat stars as a reward for pvp/pve, my guess again but u know... kobojo act like this nowadays.
Prepare yourself kobojo because u will receive the biggest amount of complaints ever seen in the story of MGG lol

Micha? Mym Mogi?ko
07-09-2015, 09:15 PM
I wonder how we will be able to get platinum stars. Right now you can get gold star once per week, sometimes more, sometimes not even that ecouse getting in top 1% on pvp isnt easy.
So i guess platinum will be much harder to get, and players with platinum mutants harder to defeat. This might destroy the game ;/

Mailson Soares
07-10-2015, 06:38 PM
Star Platini um!?

john mentex
07-10-2015, 10:51 PM
They could put a platinum star in top 100 on pvp!!!!

Micha? Mym Mogi?ko
07-11-2015, 02:29 PM
Then those in top 100 who already are strong will become even stronger ;P

Grim Jack
07-14-2015, 04:41 AM
More on topic, I completed the new Challenge Hall and there are 45 total tokens to be earned.

Vickey Knight
07-16-2015, 03:48 PM
you have said that 10 tokens will be availiable for difficult challenge but i only got 5 tokens

Grim Jack
07-18-2015, 01:55 AM
you have said that 10 tokens will be availiable for difficult challenge but i only got 5 tokens

The last task awards 10. (finish TCE)

glove616
10-30-2015, 03:50 PM
guys/ladies

good day.i just wanna ask if the updated tasks for challenge hall are already given? or what is the current challenge in challenge hall as of now...pls. enlighten me..many thanks.:D

posted..oct. 30, 2015